Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Palmetto State Armory
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2013, 12:29 PM

Default PSA delivery dates

My Palmetto deliveries have becoming later and later for products thAt are listed as "in stock."

Current one is still listed in stock and has not shipped 30 days later. Sill waiting to hear back on an updated from them. Last time it was two weeks befor they shipped.

How's everyone else's ship dates?
Old 04-27-2013, 12:44 PM
9mm>.40
CGN Contributor

Things where slightly better but I've been hearing rumblings. I do see a BCG in stock that I hear takes time to get.

NRA Member
SAF Member

Quote:
A tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:45 PM

i ordered some rounds and about 5 or so days later got a tracking number in the email. most likely item to item dependent. scheduled to be here in a week or so
Old 04-30-2013, 6:29 AM
Vendor/Retailer

OP, please IM me your order number and I'll see what I can do about your order.

Thanks!
Web Sales: 803.788.9095
socialmedia.info@palmettostatearmory.com
Old 04-30-2013, 11:03 AM
Veteran Member
CGN Contributor

Everything I ordered has shipped within the same week.

I ordered an "in stock upper and m16 bcg" a few days ago, but hopefully it will go out soon.

"I work, therefore I am."
Old 04-30-2013, 4:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxINKxx View Post
Everything I ordered has shipped within the same week.

I ordered an "in stock upper and m16 bcg" a few days ago, but hopefully it will go out soon.
i ordered my m4 upper on 4/20/13 and it shipped today.
Old 05-01-2013, 5:37 PM

Maybe mine got lost somewhere....

His PSA I'll IM you my order. Thanks for offering to help!
Old 05-06-2013, 9:05 AM

Everything Ive or the husband has ordered has come in stock in realistic/reasonable time frames considering the political climates strain. Hopefully your issues get resolved. But uppers. Bcgs. Ammos. Magazines. Weve ordered a LOT from palmetto, no hiccups.
Old 05-06-2013, 2:09 PM
Vendor/Retailer

pdude-

Did you IM me?
Old 05-06-2013, 2:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmetto State Armory View Post
pdude-

Did you IM me?
Yeah I did. I'll send it again. I've reached out to your office, so anything you can do to help would be great!
Old 05-06-2013, 2:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmetto State Armory View Post
pdude-

Did you IM me?
I sent you another PM, but if you don't have it, please PM me and I'll reply back. Thanks for your help!
Old 05-06-2013, 5:36 PM

It's unfortunate that it is so hard for PSA to fulfill "In Stock" orders.. I ordered an upper parts kit 10 days ago and it still hasn't shipped! Second time I've had this problem with PSA, and honestly, after I receive my order it will be the last! If I ever get it...
Old 05-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Veteran Member
CGN Contributor

Edit*

Just got a tracking number. Exactly 2 weeks to the day it went out. (Upper and bcg)

Excited And like I always post, still a happy PSA customer and recommend them.

"I work, therefore I am."

Last edited by xxINKxx; 05-10-2013 at 9:50 AM..
Old 05-09-2013, 11:02 AM

I'm sorry to hear that some of you have had less than favorable experiences with PSA. I do feel I have to chime in and say that my experience with them has been stellar. Maybe I'm just talking to the right person, but I've only experienced slight delays which is to be expected in this time. Certainly not as bad as some other vendors out there.
Old 05-12-2013, 9:56 PM

I ordered a non FFL item from PSA on 5-5-2013. The web site said the item was in stock then, and as of today 5-12-2013 7 days later, it still says in stock.
PSA web sites from home page states shippment by 5 business days on non FFL items.
Today 7 days later it still hasn't shipped.
This is my first time ordering from PSA.
So far I am unimpressed.

The saddest part of all the slow shipping delays is that it seems to becoming the norm for any and all types of firearms retailers.
They state one thing on their web sites, and make excuses when they can't comply, ( contact me I'll see what i can do!! yeah right.) and expect the customers to take pity on them for being over worked firearm retailers.
Very sad indeed!

If you as a retailer can't keep up your promised delivery dates, hire someone to take up the slack, of quit making delivery promises that you know cant be kept.
And for Pete's sake, grow a pair and get your businesses in order.
Old 05-13-2013, 7:27 AM
Vendor/Retailer

If you are having an issue with your order, please post your order number in the Where's My Order thread.

Thanks!
Old 05-13-2013, 8:57 PM

placed my order last monday and still hasn't shipped 100317989
Old 05-15-2013, 4:43 PM

Just wanted to share my recent great experience with two orders placed in April, and one just placed at the beginning of May.

First order was for the M16 BCG
Placed order on 4/15
Received shipping confirmation on 4/19
Arrived at my door on 4/25

Second order was "Deal of the Day" Blackhawk! Stock Kit
Placed order on 4/23
Received shipping confirmation on 4/26
Arrived at my door on 5/2

And I just placed a third order for an upper on 5/2
Received shipping confirmation today, 5/15
ETA to my door is currently 5/21

I'm very pleased with the promptness of orders, taking into account the current climate.

I emailed a question and it took 4 days for a response, 2 more than the auto reply stated, but I image they receive hundreds of messages per day (not mentioning all the phone calls!) and can only get to them when they can get to them.

A+ for PSA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestryll View Post
Keep up the name calling, insult and BREAKING THE RULES and you'll prolly get banned hellla quick bro..
Old 05-18-2013, 9:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrampaJoel View Post
I ordered a non FFL item from PSA on 5-5-2013. The web site said the item was in stock then, and as of today 5-12-2013 7 days later, it still says in stock.
PSA web sites from home page states shippment by 5 business days on non FFL items.
Today 7 days later it still hasn't shipped.
This is my first time ordering from PSA.
So far I am unimpressed.

The saddest part of all the slow shipping delays is that it seems to becoming the norm for any and all types of firearms retailers.
They state one thing on their web sites, and make excuses when they can't comply, ( contact me I'll see what i can do!! yeah right.) and expect the customers to take pity on them for being over worked firearm retailers.
Very sad indeed!

If you as a retailer can't keep up your promised delivery dates, hire someone to take up the slack, of quit making delivery promises that you know cant be kept.
And for Pete's sake, grow a pair and get your businesses in order.

Its easier said than done.

People are impatient these days...
Old 05-20-2013, 1:58 AM
PhD of Zombie Sciences
CGN Contributor

It's true Nguyen, people are impatient. The rest of this is for GrampaJoel and and the likes...

Everyone needs to understand, Palmetto is ONE of the companies who actually give half a crap. This thread, shows that. I've ordered from them, and yes, it takes another day or two to receive an automated email response to shipping, but hey, guess what... that's life...now. Hell man, in this climate, and where we live, it's a blessing that any company gives half a turtle head about us. The fact that these people care about their name... an added blessing. If it says "In Stock" take it for face value.... order or don't, but understand this, if it takes more than the 14 hours it takes for non gun related sh...stuff to hit your plate... thank your lucky stars. It is what it is man... life ain't all rainbows and giggles. Put up or shut up. Sorry to be so forthcoming, but this is life, everything isn't Amazon with Prime membership. Done... whiskey's getting warm.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:50 PM

"Current climate" is not a valid excuse for not shipping orders. To use one example, Primary arms shipped my stuff the next day. I was so impressed with that, I placed a second order to see if it would ship in the same time frame. The second order got here just as fast.

Cabellas, sportsmans guide, primary arms, mississippi arms, mid west px, liepers firearms, AIM, Goldenstate tactical, Buymilsurp and Buds Guns ( they took longer) have all shipped orders the same week, maybe a week and a half at the latest.

I had 5+ orders from cabellas show up since i placed my first order from PSA
Old 05-28-2013, 9:23 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Due to the very high order volume we are experiencing, it is taking about 5-7 business days for processing our orders. If it has taken longer than 7 business days on an order for general merchandise, please contact our customer service department at (803)788-9095. Any one of our friendly representatives will more than happy to assist you.
Old 05-28-2013, 2:49 PM

I place an order 5/10/13 for in stock items and they have not shipped yet. I sent PSA a pm, fingers are crossed.
Old 05-28-2013, 3:24 PM

I would call them. They are really slow in answering e-mail. Call to make sure they haven't lost your order and make sure they still have your order in the warehouse.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:23 PM
Banned
CGN Contributor

I ordered a mid length stripped upper on May 28th, so that I could attend the CG meetup on July 2nd with it. Even given the 15 "business day" window to ship, I did not receive confirmation until today, June 28th, or 31 calendar days. While I was glad to finally have something to look forward to, the estimated delivery date is Juy 3rd! So, I'll be attending the shoot-up with my trusty old Marlin Model 99 .22LR.-
Old 08-13-2013, 6:28 AM

I'm having the same issues with my ammo orders as of late. This time I ordered on 8/7 - 5 boxes of "IN STOCK" AE 223. I actually had to call them so they can send me my invoice the next day as I didn't receive an order confirmation via email as I usually do with Palmetto. They still haven't shipped my order yet, it's the 13th. So I called and spoke to a lady at Palmetto this morning, she wasn't rude or anything I just wasn't digging her excuse, "we got in a bunch of .22 ammo, so we're asking for the full 5 days to process and ship out ammo orders." I didn't order .22 ammo I ordered .223 but here's the rub. I figured I better order some more ammo from another source (Cabela's, good ole Cabela's) since Palmetto is lagging. So I did, 5 boxes of PMC .223 that they recently had on sale. Made my Palmetto order 8/7, orderd from Cabela's on 8/10. My Palmetto order is still in the wind meanwhile my Cabela's order made a few days afterwards will be here on Friday. Back to the lady I spoke to, she stated my order might ship out tomorrow or Thursday, with ground shipping that means I might not see that package until 21st. That's horrible. I have quite a few friends that have stopped shopping with Palmetto for various reasons the highest among my friends is "a missing BCG." I really didn't want to go that route as I've always had good luck with Palmetto buying ammo. I hope this doesn't keep up, because they aren't the only game in town.

Old 08-16-2013, 1:04 PM
Vendor/Retailer

If any of you guys have queries on the status of your orders, please feel free to PM me. Thank you.