Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 04-07-2013, 8:21 PM

Default BIG SALE! C&R MILITARY FIREARM PARTS AND ACCESSORIES!!!!

UPDATED 11-4-13

READ THIS FIRST: I've been going through some of the boxes of parts and accessories for various C&R military firearms that I have collected over the years, and will be listing different items as I find them and decide what to ask for them.

PLEASE DO NOT POST REPLYS HERE.

IF THERE IS AN ITEM YOU WANT OR WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT, PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AT vonweigert@earthlink.net WITH THE ITEM'S DESCRIPTION IN THE SUBJECT LINE.

First definite and unconditional "I'll take it" (not "I'm interested in...", "I'll take it pending...." or "I'll take it if....") to my email (not PM or posted here) at vonweigert@earthlink.net gets the item.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY PHOTOS YET. And right now I don't have any way to take any. When I get a new camera, I will take and post photos...until then, sorry, but no photos. But these are all nice items from my personal collection, and are as described.

O.K., now that we've all read this and understand it, on to the items:

1. U.S. WW2 1911A1 front sight. This is a mint, unissued, grey parkerized, original replacement front sight for the WW2 1911A1 pistol. It will also work with the earlier 1911 pistol, or any other 1911 that uses the same size front sight slot in the slide. This would come in real handy for use with one of those unissued original WW2 replacement slides that show up sometimes, or for restoring a slide that has a damaged sight or aftermarket front sight. $15 shipped.

2. Bulgarian issue Steyr M.95 brown leather ammo pouches, matched set (right and left) of 2. Excellent, unissued condition, but do show some wear from 60 years of storage. These are patterned after the original WW1 Austrian leatherpattern pouches. $20 + shipping.

3. WW2 Bulgarian issue Steyr M.95 green canvas ammo pouches, matched set - right and left. The design is the same as the Bulgarian leather and original Austrian leather pouches, just made of canvas. $20 + shipping.

4. WW2 Bulgarian issue Steyr M.95 green canvas ammo pouches, matched set - right and left. $20 + shipping.

5. WW2 Bulgarian issue Steyr M.95 green canvas ammo pouches, right and left. One is a little earlier and has brown leather trim on the edges, one doesn't. Other than that they look alike. $20 + shipping

6. Soviet Mosin-Nagant carbine handguard, fits M38, M44, and 91/38 carbines. Excellent original condition. $15 + shipping.

7. Czech VZ24 Mauser bayonet, WW2 German used. This is something I found in an old barn in Bavaria back around 1971. Czech lion marked and dated 1927, with some old light pitting on the pommel and patina and spots of old light surface rust on the blade. No scabbard, muzzle ring has not been removed like the Germans did with some of these bayonets. There is a very slight bend in the blade but does not affect funtion or appearance. This will work on any Mauser rifle that uses the German style bayonet lug, including Czech, Polish, Yugoslavian, Spanish, Persian, etc. $35 + shipping. I also have an original WW1 German steel scabbard for the all steel "ersatz" bayonets that is long enough to fig this bayonet, and will include it with the bayonet for an additional $15. (HOLD)

8. Japanese Arisaka bayonet, fits Type 30, Type 38, Type 99 and Type I rifles. Nice Tokyo Arsenal/Kokura marked, hooked crossguard, with scabbard and rare and desirable original rubberized canvas frog. $120 + shipping.

9. Japanese bayonet, fits Type 30, 38, 99 and I rifles. Nagoya marked. Very nice bayonet with scabbard, hooked crossguard. However, someone replaced the original wood grips with some heavy and thick black lexan/plexiglas or bakelite type plastic. If you could find a junk bayonet with good grips or make a set of grips from a piece of junk Japanese rifle stock, this would be a great bayonet and worth a lot more. $65 + shipping on this one.

10. Japanese bayonet, fits Type 30, 38, 99 and I rifles. Tokyo Arsenal/Kokura, hooked crossguard. No scabbard. good condition $40 + shipping. (HOLD)

************************************************** ************************************

11. Complete Japanese Arisaka 7.7 Type 99 bolt.

This is the late war style with the cylindrical bolt handle knob and the visible weld on the safety knob. Complete, ready to use, bolt assembly with straight handle bolt body, firing pin, firing pin spring, extractor, extractor collar, and safety knob. Good to replace the missing or incorrect style bolt in your late war "last ditch" Arisaka rifle.
$60 shipped (HOLD)

************************************************** ***********************************

12. 2 boxes of Remington factory load 7mm Mauser hunting ammo. This is 175 grain round-nose soft tip ammo in the original green and yellow factory box - the boxes are a little worn and battered, but the ammo is nice and clean. $40 + shipping for both boxes - I will not sell individual boxes separately.

13. British P-14 Enfield rifle front handguard. This is a nice condition, original 1914-1917 production item made of American black walnut. It does have the very light letters "DP" stamped on it - these are not real noticable and could be easily removed. This will also fit the .30-06 U.S. M1917 Enfield, as these rifles are identical other than caliber differences. $10 + shipping.

14. vintage original German made blade for the U.S. Army officer's dress saber. Nicely engraved and in good condition, pre WW1 manufacture. All I have is the blade, no other parts. This would be great for restoring a similar vintage U.S. Army dress saber with a rusted, broken, bent, sharpened, or otherwise damaged or dicked with blade. You could also use the handle and handguard parts from a similar design saber to put together a nice display or re-enacting saber. $25 + shipping.

15. Nice set of original Turkish WW1 era Mauser ammo pouches. These are brown leather, 3 compartment pouches, and almost identical to the WW1 German ammo pouch - these might be German made - but have Turkish markings stamped in them. For re-enacting or display purposes, these could be used as representative WW1 German pouches....and since German also supplied Finnland with Mausers and Mauser ammo pouches at the end of WW1 to fight off the Russians and Bolsheviks, and the Finns continued to use these ammo pouches with their Mosins, these would also make good representative Finn ammo pouches for display or re-enacting. Most Turk Mauser ammo pouches are really thrashed and nice looking, good condition, examples are almost never encountered. $35 shipped on the pair.

Last edited by Marcus von W.; 11-04-2013 at 9:04 AM..
Old 04-07-2013, 9:00 PM

16. RARE ORIGINAL EARLY WW2 ( October 1941- to early 1942) SOVIET "ERSATZ" EMERGENCY PATTERN MOSIN-NAGANT AMMO POUCHES!!!!!

These very desirable and hard to find canvas ammo pouches were discovered in former Soviet Red Army war reserve storage in the Ukraine and I acquired all that were available for use and display with my collection. They are in original, unissued, condition, but do show some light signs of having been in storage for over 71 years. The German invasion in the summer of 1941 caught the Soviets off guard and besides simply not having enough weapons and gear on hand for a conflict of this magnitude, in the early stages of the war the Soviets lost millions of men and vast amounts of material and supplies.

In late 1941 the Soviets began to ramp up their production to meet this threat, and many standard issue items were replaced with emergency pattern "ersatz" items that were non-standard and sometimes unique as far as pattern and what they were made of. These pouches were all hand made using whatever canvas material, leather, and buttons were available, so there is some variation and some are unique in their appearance and construction.

If you have an early wartime Mosin rifle or carbine or are assembling a representative/display collection of the correct - and often rare to unobtainable - WW2 Soviet accessories and supplies for your Mosin, these are an item you need and want. These would also display very well with your genuine WW2 Mosin sniper rifles, particularly the early versions from 1942 and 1943.

I have 3 of these left for sale. The photos below are representative and include the ones being offered for sale here as well as some I have kept for my personal collection. No selection available on particular ones in the photos - for purchase of single pouches I will be sending the ones that are more individual and unique, and for purchases of pairs or multiple sets I will try to match them up as much as possible for color, material, and details of construction.

Price is $20 each plus shipping.

Last edited by Marcus von W.; 02-16-2014 at 3:44 PM..
Old 04-07-2013, 10:49 PM

do you still have these? Nazi eagles on boxes or on the rounds?

10. Original box of WW2 German made 8X54r ammo for the Steyr M.95 and Hungarian M35 Mannlicher rifles. Dated 1938, 10 rounds on 2 original clips (you need these if you intend to fire your M.95 rifle) in the original cardboard box, all are marked with Nazi eagle. $15
Old 06-12-2013, 2:42 PM

I'll take the luger magazine. PM sent & agreed tro
Old 07-18-2013, 9:21 AM

7.7 ammo still available?
Old 07-26-2013, 5:05 AM

you cant tell me to email you and then send me an email telling me that my email is considered spam. would you please check you email spam box.
Old 10-19-2013, 8:06 PM

I take your Czech Mauser bayonet sending a pm