Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Non-Firearms Related Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Non-Firearms Related Sales For the non-commercial sales of non-firearms related items. Read the rules before posting.

Old 04-02-2013, 10:09 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default SOLD! FOR SALE: MSA Sordin Supreme Pro-X hearing protectors

I have a set of MSA Sordin Supreme Pro-X hearing protectors with the behind-the-head suspension. These can be worn under a helmet if the need ever arises, but they can quite comfortably be worn over a normal cap, or with no headgear at all. The suspension is black and the ear cups are olive drab.

They have the optional gel earmuffs installed, and they are extremely comfortable... I bought them in January 2012 and have used them for about ten hours max since then... they are quite literally in "like-new" condition.

Total before tax and shipping for these new is damn near $320 before tax and S&H... I'm asking for $200.

Face-to-face here in Los Angeles preferred, but I'll ship to wherever if you're willing to pay actual shipping costs. Batteries and the manual included! :-D

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Captain Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper

Last edited by Agent Akin; 04-11-2013 at 8:43 PM..
Old 04-03-2013, 10:44 AM

Had a couple of requests for pictures... you can see the worst wear it has on the third picture. Caused by sitting in my carboard box "range bag"...

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Captain Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper
Old 04-06-2013, 12:44 PM

Bump

Old 04-10-2013, 1:23 PM

Bump