Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Competition, Action Shooting And Training.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Competition, Action Shooting And Training. Competition, Three gun, IPSC, IDPA , and Training discussion here.

Old 04-11-2013, 5:57 PM
Banned

Is Diablo sanctioned by USPSA?
Old 04-11-2013, 6:21 PM

No the setup sucked and looks like trash all over they just made into props. I am very thankful of our local match the more I see stuff like this.
Old 04-11-2013, 9:16 PM

Default That match looked like a fun “Cake-WalK” to me.

Brian1979
Quote:
Those have to be the worst USPSA stages I have seen.
Apparently you disagree with Post #34. And you find the skill level needed to do well at the match to be a bit too high. Any connection here?

In partial answer to the OP, if he would like to do well in any USPSA type Match, then learning how to shoot should be a priority before shooting matches.

Last edited by hambam105; 04-11-2013 at 9:25 PM..
Old 04-11-2013, 9:40 PM
CGSSA Leader
CGN Contributor

HighLander51
No they are not. You must be a member of a host club if the range in order to shoot there. USPSA says as long as you are a member you can shoot anywhere. There are some that are trying to change to ranges rule but it is a slow process.
I joined a host club for $15 a year. It is close to home for me so worth the money.
Old 04-12-2013, 8:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambam105 View Post
Brian1979

Apparently you disagree with Post #34. And you find the skill level needed to do well at the match to be a bit too high. Any connection here?

In partial answer to the OP, if he would like to do well in any USPSA type Match, then learning how to shoot should be a priority before shooting matches.
So you wouldn't have any trouble smoking stages like these? This is a real USPSA sanctioned match, not a 'USPSA like' match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy9CC...BaGbmg&index=2
Old 04-12-2013, 8:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumbleweed.13 View Post
HighLander51
No they are not. You must be a member of a host club if the range in order to shoot there. USPSA says as long as you are a member you can shoot anywhere. There are some that are trying to change to ranges rule but it is a slow process.
I joined a host club for $15 a year. It is close to home for me so worth the money.
USPSA also says if you say you are running a USPSA match, or use USPSA rules, you need to be a member club of USPSA and listed on the website.
Old 04-12-2013, 8:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuknBucks View Post
it hasnt helped you yet!

prepare to get spanked agian this coming Sunday!
Who spanked who? or are you going to cry again to the score keeper to "fix" your times.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:18 PM

Default HighLander51

Excellent Post! 'Ex-sell-lant-tay'.

I better eat all my Wheaties before shooting that match. I do enjoy watching and shooting matches like those. Fun, fun, fun.

I noticed the shooters had a lot of confidence, good foot work, and recovered nicely from pistol malfuctions. Looks like a real good shooting club too. Clean, well organized, where is this place? How do I sign-up?

Thanks for the Post, HL51. Some people like to fall asleep to music. Tonight I'll set this video clip up for my bedtime. I enjoy listening to the sounds of shooting and bullets hitting steal.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:29 PM

Default HighLander51

Excellent Post! 'Ex-sell-lant-tay'.

I better eat all my Wheaties before shooting that match. I do enjoy watching and shooting matches like those. Fun, fun, fun.

I noticed the shooters had a lot of confidence, good foot work, and recovered nicely from pistol malfuctions. Looks like a real good shooting club too. Clean, well organized, where is this place? How do I sign-up?

Thanks for the Post, HL51. Some people like to fall asleep to music. Tonight I'll set this video clip up for my bedtime. I enjoy listening to the sounds of shooting and bullets hitting steal.
Old 04-13-2013, 4:49 AM
Banned

Only the best USPSA match in the United States, Norco Running Gun, every Saturday.

http://nrg.jvdynamics.com/nrg/
Old 04-13-2013, 5:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLander51 View Post
USPSA also says if you say you are running a USPSA match, or use USPSA rules, you need to be a member club of USPSA and listed on the website.
But yet, you use tape as fault lines.

2.2.1.1 goes on to say “for hard ground surfaces clear of debris, 0.75 inch material is the minimum allowable size

USPSA CRO
MEMBER: USPSA GSSF Richmond Rod & Gun

Help VSA help the troops.

http://veteranssportsmanalliance.org/
Old 04-13-2013, 5:41 AM
Banned

We don't like Rule 2.2.1.1. Yes, everyone recognizes that tape is not a 2x4, but the reason you shoot Norco is to practice for the big matches, well and it's fun to mess with your buddies.
Old 04-13-2013, 5:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLander51 View Post
We don't like Rule 2.2.1.1. Yes, everyone recognizes that tape is not a 2x4, but the reason you shoot Norco is to practice for the big matches, well and it's fun to mess with your buddies.
Time and time again you make mention of USPSA Sanctioned Clubs, have to follow USPSA Rules, and if they don't, it is a USPSA "type" match.

"It's just a club match" is no excuse not to follow the rules.

Rules are rules,,like them or not

USPSA CRO
MEMBER: USPSA GSSF Richmond Rod & Gun

Help VSA help the troops.

http://veteranssportsmanalliance.org/