Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Ladies Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ladies Forum A place for our female Calgunners to discuss, share and interact without the 'excess attention' sometimes found in online forums.

Old 05-28-2013, 3:59 PM
CGSSA Associate

If the lady comes over again , because she got back with the guy threatening her and is scared, them refuse to let her in the house and call the cops. Some people cannot be helped. I had a female friend with a drug problem that continued to ask for help after her boyfriend would abuse her. After the third time of her going back to him, (and me receiving threats as well) I told her I would only help her out by bringing her to rehab. If she called for any other reason I would hang up.
Luckily she called and agree to let me bring her to her parents house so they could have her committed into a rehab facility. If she would have called for any other reason I would have just written her off. But some people can't be helped, and helping them in any way just drags more innocent people into their mess
(and I guarantee you they don't give a rats *** about your well being at all)

Please protect me from the evil that I see, and the darkness that I cannot.----Rev.Johnson
Old 05-28-2013, 6:23 PM
CGN Contributor

Heed sdfire's wisdom/experience. FWIW, it's been mine, too. As the saying goes, "Help them you must, but help them you can't." So stay out of harm's way, OP, as this drama drags on and on...
Old 05-28-2013, 8:20 PM

Ill remove my post

Last edited by constable; 05-28-2013 at 8:24 PM..