Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > WTB (Want To Buy)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

WTB (Want To Buy) Looking for an item? This is the place to post it! Read the rules before posting.

Old 03-13-2013, 6:09 PM

Default San Jose build party

Ladies and Gentlemen this week we will only be hosting a build party to complete your 80% AR-15 lower on Sat. 16, & Sunday 3/17. Thank you to everyone who attended this last week, we hope that you had a great time. If anyone has some pictures of their completed builds please post them for us to see. we have extended the hrs for next thurs. so we will get a couple more in.

We do not sell 80% lowers at the build you must bring in your own 80% lower to complete you can buy and get to you quick at www.80receiver.com . Any brand/style of 80% we can do But always say 80receivers is the best, but we can not do the "old style" 0%, 30% or 60% lowers.if you have one you want done must be at private part as they take forever to complete wear nice shoes u will be standing at CNC for like 1 1/2 or so lol

Hello fellow Calgunners, want to let everyone know that 80receiver.com will be hosting a build parties for you to finish your AR-15 80% lower receivers. The price is $75 per lower. There have been numerous lowers cut on the machine and all have come out flawless. Please email me at clint080808@yahoo.com and I will update the post to show your time slot as reserved.

Each lower will take around 10 minutes to cut so the reservations are set in 15 min. slots. Ex. if you have 3 lowers to finish you will need a 45 min time slot. Please make sure to show up at least 15 minutes early for your reserved slot.

Who may attend: Any person who may legally possess a CA-Legal AR15 can build their own. You must not be a "prohibited person", must be 21 or older, and both a US Citizen and CA resident. Builders may bring a +1 with them as long as they are 21 or older and also not a "prohibited person". +1's may not assist with the machining of the 80%/ in ANY way.
Last but not least there has been some talk about pricing on website, so we have decided that we will test a new price and see if this what happens. If this incresses sales we will keep if not then will probably go back up. I want everyone to know we are not trying to make moneyat all. In fact we we will loose money, it is what it is. 80s will get voted down in july and be baned bye Jan 1. myself and my 2 partners went into this knowing that, we are just trying to loose as little as possable..thats it.. If that means selling at 250 or 200 or whatever we will do this. If we can sale for less because of volum is there that is what we will do. This is something we need your help with, any suggestions you have we want to hear.

Thanks

Clint
www.80receiver.com
Info@80receiver.com
clint080808@yahoo.com

[url]www.80receiver.com
www.majoroddball.com
clint@80receiver.com
Old 03-26-2013, 12:03 AM

Current date: Sat 30th from 8am to noon. Iíll update this post as more dates are available.

We do not sell 80% lowers at the build you must bring in your own 80% lower to complete you can buy and get to you quick at Any brand/style of 80% we can do But always say 80receivers is the best, but we can not do the "old style" 0%, 30% or 60% lowers.if you have one you want done must be at private part as they take forever to complete wear nice shoes u will be standing at CNC for like 1 1/2 or so lol

Hello fellow Calgunners, want to let everyone know that www.80receiver.com will be hosting a build parties for you to finish your AR-15 80% lower receivers. The price is $75 per lower. There have been numerous lowers cut on the machine and all have come out flawless and satisfaction is guaranteed. Please post what time slot you would like in the thread and follow it with an email clint080808@yahoo.com to me and I will update the post to show your time slot as reserved.

Each lower will take around 10 minutes to cut so the reservations are set in 20 minute slots. Ex. if you have 3 lowers to finish you will need a full one hour time slot. Please make sure to show up at least 15 minutes early for your reserved slot.

Who may attend: Any person who may legally possess a CA-Legal AR15 can build their own. You must not be a "prohibited person", must be 21 or older, and both a US Citizen and CA resident. Builders may bring a +1 with them as long as they are 21 or older and also not a "prohibited person". +1's may not assist with the machining of the 80%/ in ANY way.
clint@80receiver.com
Old 03-26-2013, 7:39 PM

I'd like 10am providing you have no issues with a Dark Soul Tactical 80%?
Old 03-27-2013, 10:15 AM

No prob on DST
clint@80receiver.com
Old 03-27-2013, 10:16 AM

Email so I can get you a list
clint@80receiver.com
Old 03-27-2013, 12:49 PM

Default Up date

Open spots

815 am
2 at 830am
2 at 1130 am
clint@80receiver.com
Old 03-27-2013, 1:55 PM

I would like 1 of the 11:30's. I have a 80% from 80%arms. Their lowers can be found here: ....... I assume that this lower will be able to be worked on?

Last edited by mmayer707; 03-27-2013 at 11:07 PM.. Reason: Removed link... My Bad :(
Old 03-27-2013, 8:30 PM

Default Unknown

Don't know if it will work. New company and as I am sure everyone knows bye now some good some bad some are just ....
So we will see when you get there.
clint@80receiver.com
Old 03-27-2013, 11:08 PM

Sounds good, see you there on Sat.
Old 03-28-2013, 9:40 PM

All who have a time for the build should have received an email from me
If you have not please email me at clint080808@yahoo.com
Thanks
And anyone who wants to go on wait list for filling re schedules please email me as we'll at same
clint@80receiver.com
Old 03-29-2013, 1:55 AM

How long do you expect to be doing build parties for? I'm not getting an 80% until late april early may-ish. Its a Quentin Defense is that Ok? Also any plans on doing AR-10 80%s in the future?
Old 03-29-2013, 8:11 AM

July or at latest Jan. this will end
clint@80receiver.com
Old 03-29-2013, 7:34 PM

We just had an opening for 8 AM tomorrow if anybody wants email
clint@80receiver.com
Old 04-01-2013, 9:03 AM

Current date: Sat April 6th
This will be held from 9am to 5pm

We do not sell 80% lowers at the build you must bring in your own 80% lower to complete you can buy and get to you quick at www.80receiver.com Any brand/style of 80% we can do But always say 80receivers is the best, but we can not do the "old style" 0%, 30% or 60% lowers.if you have one you want done must be at private part as they take forever to complete wear nice shoes u will be standing at CNC for like 1 1/2 or so lol
If you want to buy in San Jose we do sell 80s up too thurs. at noon just email me.

Hello fellow Calgunners, want to let everyone know that www.80receiver.com will be hosting a build parties for you to finish your AR-15 80% lower receivers. The price is $75 per lower. There have been numerous lowers cut on the machine and all have come out flawless and satisfaction is guaranteed. Please post what time slot you would like in the thread and follow it with an email clint080808@yahoo.com to me and I will update the post to show your time slot as reserved.

Each lower will take around 10 minutes to cut so the reservations are set in 20 minute slots. Ex. if you have 3 lowers to finish you will need a full one hour time slot. Please make sure to show up at least 15 minutes early for your reserved slot.

Please be aware that DIY 80s can not be finished at builds also Rouge 80s are 50 50, some ok some not.
clint@80receiver.com
Old 04-01-2013, 5:36 PM

I want to thank Clint for running this build party.
My DST lower came out spot ON!! Great job!!

FYI anyone wanting to get their lower hard Type III Anodized can get it done at Arnold's Metal Finishing 805 Aldo Avenue, Santa Clara, Ca. 95054
Call 408-588-0079 ask for Jose'
Cost is $60.00 for Bead blasting and Anodize, takes about 4 hours.
They DO NOT have a FFL so if your lower is cut you will have to wait while your lower is anodized.
I did not ask about other colors, or if doing more than one is discounted.
I'll be there tomorrow 7am.

Got her done and she's stunning.
Here's a link to my album on Facebook. You don't need an account to view.
You can see the before and after bead blasting and anodizing.
I've obscured the serial number its not a blemish.
Arnold's did a great job. IMHO.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=6426de0e49

I'll put up a pic or 2 so you can see the results.

Other colors available are Tan, a OD Green and a Bronze. Talk to Jose' for details.

Last edited by skydiverc17685; 04-02-2013 at 8:00 PM..
Old 04-03-2013, 9:07 AM

Default Times available

We are fool in the morning we have openings left from noon until 330 if anybody is interested please email me at Clint080808@yahoo.com
clint@80receiver.com
Old 04-03-2013, 11:12 AM

Default Buying 80s

If anyone wishes to purchase 80s this is the last day will you selling them before the bill that you can reach me at 650-537-6737
clint@80receiver.com
Old 04-04-2013, 3:22 AM

Default Few left

We have just a hand full of appointments left.
1pm 230pm and 4pm spots
Email me if you want to take one
clint@80receiver.com
Old 04-04-2013, 6:43 PM

Default Appointments

We room for about 10 units left all afternoon appointments
clint@80receiver.com
Old 04-14-2013, 9:17 AM

Is there a time slot coming up that I could reserve? Also where can I get engraving done
Thanks
Old 04-15-2013, 5:52 PM

Tanners Engraving in San Jose does it with diamond bits.
They can engrave before or after cutting as they are not scared of receivers and are local. If Its cut you must stay until done.
Laser engraving try Sureshot Precision (about 10 day turn) 80% only as must be shipped. (They did my receiver link above)
Old 04-15-2013, 10:12 PM

Default Tanners is only place to get done and sat the 20th we r having build

Openings are from 10 to 3 rest are full if you need an 80 we will sell locally up till wens. At 1159pm
clint@80receiver.com
Old 04-15-2013, 10:18 PM

Default New build day

Current date: Sat April 20th
This will be held from 8am to 4pm

We do not sell 80% lowers at the build you must bring in your own 80% lower to complete you can buy and get to you quick at www.80receiver.com Any brand/style of 80% we can do But always say 80receivers is the best, but we can not do the "old style" 0%, 30% or 60% lowers.if you have one you want done must be at private part as they take forever to complete wear nice shoes u will be standing at CNC for like 1 1/2 or so lol
If you want to buy in San Jose we do sell 80s up too thurs. at noon just email me.

Please be aware that DIY 80s can not be finished at builds also Rouge 80s are 50 50, some ok some not also the new one with the large block around mag well will not fit into jig think that one is 80 arms or something like that " sorry was gone and the person who told me about it did not get name"
Anodizing party is set for next Friday the 26th, sorry for delay but we had to make some chips to hand out so you guys that bought from us will get the 20.00 deal.
clint@80receiver.com
Old 04-21-2013, 8:21 PM

Default New build and anodizing party

Current date: Sat April 27th
This will be held from 8am to 4pm

Use this link to schedule http://80receiver.acuityscheduling.com/

I am adding a warning on 80%arms i am not putting on no build list just warning
They have a weak spot at mag well where it is very thin and during build the pressure cut through there. If you want to build them it is ok however we r not going to refund or take any responsiblity for damage. This is up too you as all we do is rent CNC out to you. This is where the grove was cut in from front side to drill hole for mag release, that is same spot where it's dips in on inside of well. Now I have seen this done bye other company but that company builds up the aluminum so no weak spot accrues.

Please be aware that DIY 80s can not be finished at builds also Rouge 80s are 50 50, some ok so not most not.
Will be am sending out emails on anodizing this week, towards the end of the week there is going to be a special trip to pick up a chip, so anyone interested in anodizing on that day and on that date only email me.
This is only for 80 receivers.com customers. The special is for our customers and our customers only you must have bought from us. To receive the discounted rate. This chip is only good for that one drop the chapel change for each time we have the anodizing party. We will Send Arnold a list of everyone is going to drop off an 80 receiver for anodizing. Please do not attempt to tell him it's ours if it's not, if anyone does this they will be banned from future parties.
clint@80receiver.com
Old 04-22-2013, 3:18 AM

So wait 80% lowers r going to be banned in Cali?
Old 04-22-2013, 8:22 AM

Default Thanks

Yes we know this
clint@80receiver.com
Old 04-22-2013, 10:30 AM

you guys should move the current info up to the 1st post , I bypassed this thread 2 times looking for the info in this thread. got my appt. set... looking forward to saturday guys. thanks!
Old 04-22-2013, 11:17 AM

Default Move up

Well this might sound bad but I don't know how lol
clint@80receiver.com
Old 04-22-2013, 2:27 PM

Would like build time for 2 at 0800 or as early as possible

Thanks
Old 04-22-2013, 8:27 PM

I attended the build party last weekend (4/20) but bought my 80% at cow palace show the previous weekend, am I not able to get in on the anodizing group price?

Can't recommend the build party enough, great setup, great people, thanks for setting it up!
Old 04-23-2013, 12:34 AM

Default New billets

We have new billets in stock ready to ship Tomorrow we are placing a promo code on our website for ordering purposes for everyone from CalGuns, if you type in the promo code "Calguns" it will discount the billets down to one 130.00 this will be going on for The next two weeks. If you would like local pick up face-to-face you can email me direct set up a time go swing by the shop.
clint@80receiver.com
Old 04-23-2013, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetobuild View Post
Well this might sound bad but I don't know how lol
go to your first post and at the bottom of your post you will see edit. it will open a edit window for you, so you can copy and paste your other info in, also you might want to edit your header information to let everyone know this is the actual thread they want to go to if they want information to do that. with the edit window open Select "Go Advance " you can edit the title of the thread.

this link might help
Old 04-23-2013, 10:47 AM

Default Thanks

Thank you when I get a chance to pull over I will attempt that but I am very very bad with computers. But you made it sound easy enough to where I'm to give it a shot.
clint@80receiver.com
Old 04-24-2013, 12:09 AM

Default Discount code

New discount code for all calguners
CGN30 u can get billets for 125.00
clint@80receiver.com
Old 04-24-2013, 7:00 AM

Default Calguns special 125.00 code CGN30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetobuild View Post
New discount code for all calguners
CGN30 u can get billets for 125.00
Calguners only
clint@80receiver.com
Old 04-24-2013, 8:52 AM

Like to set up a build time for 9:00 am on 4/27
Thanks
Old 04-24-2013, 3:48 PM

Default Build

Although the rumor that says build parties are illegal is not correct, build parties are not illegal. What the decision from the ATF says is that going and pressing a green button does not constitute a Homebuild. Basically what it's doing is taking the CNC's out of the bill parties. So we are going to have to rework things we are looking around now for a couple of Mills, Small one person ones that we can put a few inside a room Also we are looking for some smaller drill presses And like I said we will do what the law says we can do . we're are going to offer build parties, It's just going to take us maybe a couple weeks to get what we're doing approved so that we are within the law and everyone that comes there to build is within the laws as well. We will be sending out a letter to everyone that signed up for any appointments online notifying them that the bill party is canceled Also when we start the Newbill party they will have first debs at the spots available.
In the meantime we ran out of her first couple hundred of billets fairly quickly palm and we are producing more they will be back above the website probably within the next few days maybe a week tops. We are still going to run the special for CAL guns we just did not think it would be that popular. Next time I'll make sure I have a lot more pack to the side before I run a special on Calguns lol
Sorry for any inconvenace this may cause,
clint@80receiver.com
Old 04-25-2013, 9:05 PM

Any news on resuming the completion of 80% builds on rented CNC machines after this post?

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...&postcount=212
Old 04-25-2013, 9:27 PM

Default Yes

Yes should have the new Build party put together, hopefully by next week. i am hopefull we will get approved pretty quickly and we can move forward as soon as possible
clint@80receiver.com
Old 04-26-2013, 9:47 AM

Default QD 10

did you ever get a chance to get the tooling for the QD 10 80 % and can they still get done with CNC before the changes take effect ?