Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General gun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General gun discussions This is a place to lounge and discuss firearm related topics with other forum members.

Old 03-08-2013, 12:23 PM

Default Pro-2a video project

I have been inspired to start this project after reading threw another thread and seeing a few members who are willing to take part. I am making this the new thread for the topic so I/we don't jack his.

The idea is to make video to help counter the antis.

I am looking for member to assist me with this project most of all I need to find someone who can write a great script for the video!

If you are willing to help in any way please post here. (I wouldn't mind making more than one video)

Last edited by Mullins; 03-08-2013 at 12:59 PM..
Old 03-08-2013, 12:24 PM

(Yes I jacked the idea from members/thread link/quote provided)http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=719482

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicki View Post
Perhaps we need to develop our own "you tube" video and see how it goes.

Do we have anyone who has video editing skills on this forum and where are you located?

We have enough members here that we could probably have a "nice cross section" of alternative speakers.

Our plan however could include the following:

Universal 50 state carry.
Reduce the "Victim disarmanent" killing zones.
Protect the rights of law abiding citizens access to self defense arms
Protect our rights to stand up to violent criminals.

Hold pharmacy companies accountable for psychotrophic drugs
Improve NICS mental health reporting.
Promote flight or fight, refuse to be a victim

Stop the media from glorifying the anti-heroes and giving them the media attention that motivates their mayhem.

Nicki
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyB View Post
SUPER easy!!!

Develop a script for 30 people to read in its entirety, edit it into the word for word quick cut style we are used to seeing and go viral.

Anyone with the script and a video camera can do the raw footage and the editor can tie it together.

I think that is a great idea, ESPECIALLY, if we could get enough views that it is showing up on everyones searches.

Beats the hell out of paying for TV time..
Old 03-08-2013, 12:29 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Very cool, I would be willing to send a few dollars to help fund it.
Old 03-08-2013, 12:59 PM
Banned

What we need is to first develop a script that will follow the same vein of the antis videos like this

http://youtu.be/Jnff0_U-G6g
http://youtu.be/KZWVaZuvFFY

^^^ dont know the correct link to embed the Youtube videos

A possible out line could go like this
  • read the second amendment
  • list names of someone saved by a fire arm and then followed by STILL ALIVE ex; the mother that shot the intruder in the face with her 38 or the teenager that protected his sister and himself with his dads ar15
  • give statistics about how guns save lives
  • state that WE need to take action to protects gun rights and list off ways to help such as writing congressmen, donating and volunteering to gun rights advocacy groups such as CGF, NRA, SAF ect
  • reiterate that this is our RIGHT and repeat Our Right over and over again

The way to do it is anybody that wants to be in the video, read the entire script and film yourself doing it. The editor will cut everything together among all the different people. You can use a camera phone on a high quality setting, a GOPro, digital camera, or real video camera.

It would help to have everyone stand in front of a white wall and be well lit, making sure that you arent leaving a big shadow on the wall. You do that by putting a light in front of you as well as one behind you to light the wall and remove distracting shadows.

Have your kids read it, have your teenagers and elderly mothers read it. Where a suit or your dirty mechanics uniform or your uber trendy designers shirts. We want to depict that gun owners arent old, white guys with a penchant for violence. No, we want to show that young and old, white black asian hispanic, gay or straight are all gun owners and want to protect our god given rights.

Id love to hear input on a script first. Cant go anywhere with this if we dont have something to read.

Last edited by MattyB; 03-08-2013 at 1:02 PM..
Old 03-08-2013, 1:09 PM

@CJC, Than you for the support but I don't think any funding is needed at this time. I may do a kickstarter campaign after the video/videos are done to try and buy some add space for them

@MattyB Great input, those would be a few of the videos I hope to counter.

(imo) Getting a good script will be the hardiest part of this project. If you think you can write a script for us please post or pm me!

Last edited by Mullins; 03-08-2013 at 1:23 PM..
Old 03-08-2013, 2:29 PM
Veteran Member

I am happy to do what I can.

However, I don't have a camera. I have minimal (at best) internet & video editing skills. I am told that I write well & I will think about what should be said about the complete lack of "common sense" in what the antis propose in re "assault magazines." That I'll send to you via private e-mail here.

The Raisuli

WTB: 9mm cylinder for Taurus Mod. 85
WTS: Model 94 AE 30-30
Old 03-08-2013, 3:12 PM

I have volunteered to do the video editing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullins View Post
I can do the video and sound editing as long as I receave all the raw material by the 6 of April. I finely enlisted so I will be off to basic for 9 weeks then ait for 25, add 1 for processing. 35 weeks total.

Just about any camera these days will work for the video as you said and putting them together will only take about a week tops, that will give myself some room just in case other things pop up

Last edited by Mullins; 03-08-2013 at 3:16 PM..
Old 03-08-2013, 3:38 PM
Veteran Member

Default Threadjack, I asked for it.

I wanted people to step up so I am glad you threadjacked.

Sandy Hook is the "key" to this whole move to destroy the second amendment and that is what it is all about.

Now of course we shouldn't get deep in our first video, but ultimately that is what we are dealing with and the issue must be addressed.

See destroying the second amendment is more than just taking away our guns, it is about putting the final nails in the coffin of where our government operates under the consent of the governed, that is the "ELEPHANT" issue.

If we explain the real purpose of the second amendment in a calm, self evident manner, I have found most people get it.

The trick I found is I don't advocate that we have guns to overthrow our government, I advocate that we have guns so that if criminals seize control of the government and use the power of the government to oppress the people, that just like the people who founded this country, we have not only the right, but duty to take back control of our government by whatever means necessary.

Demand a plan video's were created by our opponents to use the "Sandyhook" massacre to push for "Victim disarmament".

In making our video, I suggest we look at their video and tear it apart.

Frankly they spent a lot of money, a lot of research making their "Demand a Plan" video and I think we should use their model and follow how they did it.

I think we should focus on these "mass killers" and what we know about them because all these mass killings were not random killings, they were well planned out pre-mediatated acts of mayhem.

What we appear to have is a "sick" one ups-manship of who can be the biggest and most famous mass murderer anti-hero.

And the plan to stop these guys is to enact a prohibition against law abiding gun owners.

Even if we enacted their plan, how long would it be before we had a black market in guns like we currently have with drugs. Make organized crime rich, that is an "insane plan".

After destroying their plan, we have to have our own plan and it needs to be bold and it will step on a lot of toes. Wayne LaPierre's plan was weak, I know he means well, but it was embarrassing.

The plan was weak because the NRA wasn't willing to step on toes and slaughter a few sacred cows. We are at WAR for our rights and if a few sacred cows have to be turned into "hamburger", so be it.

Our message will need to be a hybrid of Conservative, Libertarian and even Progressive values.

If we do this, our video will go viral and while it won't win the war, it will inflict damage to the other side.

We can't be safe on this project, we must be bold.

Realistically I think we will be in the 2 to 3 minute range, but if we got to the 1 minute range, that would be awesome.

For this project, the shorter, the better.

Nicki
Old 03-08-2013, 4:08 PM

@Nikki You have made some good points and I to think the 1 -3 minute range is a great idea for the first video.

If we could I would be more than happy to do a much longer second!
Old 03-08-2013, 6:10 PM

I'm in. I think people need to speak up; I know and support NRA and CALGUNS but the message is lost when there is such silence between wins in the court.

Besides the tide here in Kali is rising and it's scaring me such that I just have to do something, now is the time for action.
Old 03-08-2013, 6:19 PM

I put this minor script together - I've written before the hardest point is to start with a blank sheet of paper, and your free to modify; maybe it will energize more.

BTW you can tone it down some also - I don't care.

A message needs to go:

Your Right

My civil rights are under attack
Your civil rights are under attack
Maybe you didn’t realize it but you and I are being attacked.

We have a Bill of Rights for all citizens,
that says you have a right to be Armed and that right shall not be infringed.

Groups today delude themselves and others into thinking that they know better
and have colluded with politicians to propose gun control measures under the guise of public safety.
These elitist believe that their comfort and safety override an individual’s right
The Constitution says, we the people it does not say the group believes…..

Folks it is not about gun control – it’s about people control,
they don’t want the right of a person to supersede their group

You and I both want an end to gun tragedy
Not one of these 2013 proposed gun control measures will prevent another horrific event.
there must be a paradigm shift that guns are not the problem
People have fallacies, it is the person behind the tool, not the tool.
We must fist and foremost strengthen the mental health system

They think of themselves as superior to the rights of an individual
And they want you to think it’s for public safety.
There is no safety when you have given up or infringed a right.

For the good of the Public was not enshrined in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights
We the people have these inalieble rights.
not so call groups for the public good.
They are organized to take your rights away.

They don’t want you to be able to defend yourself
They refuse or make it extremely difficult to carry your firearm
They choose that only eletes as elected officals, police and security should carry
This is about control; this is about following their instructions
It’s the total opposite of what our fathers envisioned where the Government gets its direction from the people, not dictated by the government to the people.
Old 03-08-2013, 7:10 PM

140 views so far and only two scripts are in the works.

If you are reading this help out and let us know what you think could be said to sway the people into seeing the light!

A good catchphrase, a paragraph, or even an entire speech. I think each person who writes something may help another think of something else to write.
Old 03-09-2013, 4:54 AM
Veteran Member

Default BTW, we are not limited.

Something that I think would be cool to develop would be people who could get together and put out short You Tube videos on numerous things.

We don't have to be political or confrontational on everything, in fact being educational helps our gun rights because there is a lot of misinformation.

It is okay for us to be "hard core" gun rights if we are also "hard core" gun responsibility with it.

Bloomberg's MAIG group put out a video that was on you tube and elsewhere called "Demand a plan".

Someone created another video called "Hollywood Hypocrites" which took that "Demand a plan" video and showed the so called "speakers" promoting gun violence in the movies that made them famous.

That video attacked the Hollywood Hypocrites, when I started this whole concept, my goal was to create a video showing that their plan not only wouldn't work, but it would enrich organized crime by creating a black market.

They are running a campaign of fear, what we need is a campaign of real hope.

Societal Violence is a symptom of a sick society where people's dreams have been crushed, where many people now have no purpose, where they are so beaten down that they have no hope.

No hope, no dreams, no purpose.

Of course people are going to be frustrated, they are going to be angry, many will turn to drugs and alcohol to escape the pain and some will turn to violence.

I bet we can come up with a better plan than the Libtards.

Nicki
Old 03-09-2013, 10:55 AM

Update: I have one video in the work to help against gun magazine banns and will post more when I can get to my computer.(on my phone atm)

I am still looking for more video scripts and ideas please keep them coming.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:00 AM
In Memoriam
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

It' not that difficult to produce a video, one that will be seen by the CGN faithful and a few of our 2A friends - that's easy and could be fun. But it's very difficult to produce one that will get any attention outside of our choir.

In order to get widespread attention and strengthen the resolve of current 2A supporters, much less actually change peoples' minds, it will need to stand out from the crowd. And the "everyone deliver a snippet of the scrip trick" is old, tired, and won't do the job.

It can have a solid spot-on message, it can look sharp and professional, but it won't have any major effect or impact because it won't get any traction with the public at large outside of the CGN faithful. So there's no harm in producing one, and I'd applaud anyone who tackles the project, but truthfully our resources would probably be better spent elsewhere.

Although one way that this type could break out and prove worthwhile would be by having some celebrities involved. There are a number of outspoken 2a celebs and an existing CGN thread lists many of 'em, so that would be a good place to start.

Of course there are other video formats that probably have a better chance of breaking out, but for a video to do so it would need some "wow" factor. Humor, outrageous, a unique surprise - in other words something very clever and creative. It can be super simple to produce - but it needs to be special - and that's difficult to plan and pull off.

Last edited by FastFinger; 03-09-2013 at 11:05 AM..
Old 03-09-2013, 5:53 PM

I am not the best writer from a blank page, but I am decent with bridging communications from what one person is saying to what another needs to hear to understand. I will give a quick crack at adding some ideas to what has been proposed. Has anyone tapped Hoffmang at all on this?

I do think it is important to start off with a hook that grabs attention without revealing the intent right off the bat.

Also a full long video that can be reedited into shorter clips just like big $$$ commercial campaigns might be an idea....

www.shop42A.com
Old 03-09-2013, 6:27 PM

PM replied to

Update:Magazine ban video script is being refined, still looking for to get another script that would playout like the demand a plan anti video.
  • I hope to start out with the names of those who have been saved by firearms.(I found a bunch on.http://gunssavelives.net/
  • (Followed by)How many more unreasonable laws are we going to let them pass? How many more people are we going to let be victimized? ect
  • When will they understand that the more of us have firearms (people holding firearms) the safer our streets, our homes, and our school will become.
  • Help us get rid of these un american laws that do nothing but help criminals disarm the people.
Just a rough list and I hope it inspires other to think of a script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFinger View Post
it's very difficult to produce one that will get any attention outside of our choir.
This is why I hope to get some ad space as well as send it out threw mass media.

Quote:
"everyone deliver a snippet of the scrip trick" is old, tired, and won't do the job.
I am not asking for this, I hope that other can read what is posted here get inspired and send me something that I may use or turn into a working script.

Quote:
Although one way that this type could break out and prove worthwhile would be by having some celebrities involved.
I would rather it be done by us normal people to show that we are neighbors, Co-workers, Friends, average Americans.

Quote:
Of course there are other video formats that probably have a better chance of breaking out, but for a video to do so it would need some "wow" factor. Humor, outrageous, a unique surprise - in other words something very clever and creative. It can be super simple to produce - but it needs to be special - and that's difficult to plan and pull off.
Anytime the general public gets to see firearms in a good light will be good. If you can help bring in that "wow" factor please do so.
We are trying to help in a creative way other than the usual donate, tell a friend, bring people to the range and would like to see some more support.

FastFinger I mean no offence when picking apart your post.
Old 03-09-2013, 6:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymergist View Post
I am not the best writer from a blank page, but I am decent with bridging communications from what one person is saying to what another needs to hear to understand. I will give a quick crack at adding some ideas to what has been proposed.
If you could try your hand at a script that would be great!

Quote:
Has anyone tapped Hoffmang at all on this?
I have not but Will send him a PM to checkout the thread.

Quote:
Also a full long video that can be reedited into shorter clips just like big $$$ commercial campaigns might be an idea....
I like this idea and wouldn't mind doing extra editing work.
Old 03-09-2013, 6:59 PM

Ok, My edit turned into a different direction. Forgive the typecasting, but I believe it will have more impact. I would also suggest adding some union dressed workers without display of specific union identifying logos. This one would be an emotional tweak video (fight fire with fire)

Let me know what you think:

I love my family (Mother with children, minority preferred)
I worry about their safety (non threatening different minority Male)
Are we safe? (Repeated rapidly a few times and tiled with different types saying the same things)

I am under attack
We are under attack
YOU are under attack.
(mix the above up with repeats and gender ethnic differences)
Do you care?

Maybe you didn’t realize it
All of our civil rights are under attack
You and I are being attacked.
Do you care?

We have
a Bill of Rights
for all citizens,
all citizens
all citizens
to protect us

Some groups today
delude themselves
and others
into believing
they know
a better way
to protect us

But this
“Better Way”
Ignores what
This country
This GREAT country
Is built on
And tears apart
Our bill of rights

Those we elected
We put trust in
Have power
To act for us
But how
Are they using
That power?

They want
To control
Control
Control Crime
Control Violence
Control Safety
Control us (repeated)

We all
All (repeated rapidly)
want an end
to senseless violence
But going after
Those who follow the law
Going after
Out bill of rights
Taking away
Self defense
Will never
Stop violence
Only
Increase control

Demand action (repeated)
Protect our rights
Our bill of rights
Demand action
Stop control
Law abiding citizen control

What they call
“Gun control”
Is just
Control (Repeated)
Of me (repeated, different genders and ethnicities)
Of you
Of us (tiled montage)

Sandy hook Connecticut
Aurora Colorado
Oak Creek Wisconsin
And the list goes on
Would not be stopped
Not be stopped
By control
Citizen control
Proposed as
Gun control
All these tragedies
Senseless tragedies
Have one thing
One thing
In common
Gun control
Citizen control
Gun control
Guns for defense
My defense (repeated)
Were not allowed
Not allowed

Demand action (repeated)
Protect our rights
Our bill of rights
Demand action
Stop control

Protect Them (same mother with children from first shot)
Protect Me (repeated)
Protect all of us (montage)
Protect our rights
Our bill of rights
Protect all of us (little girl)

scrolling Text:
There are over XXXX bills proposed at the state and federal level that seek to control the people of this great country and violate your rights, your constitutional rights.
Protect your rights.
protect our country.
Protect us all.
Demand action.
Stop all "gun" control legislation.

www.shop42A.com
Old 03-09-2013, 7:10 PM

The above uses sales and marketing psychology. Grab someones attention then get them to start identifying and agreeing. Once someone has started agreeing it is far less likely that they will disagree, especially if you give them more things to agree with as you add the sales hook.

www.shop42A.com
Old 03-09-2013, 8:26 PM

Quote:
The above uses sales and marketing psychology. Grab someones attention then get them to start identifying and agreeing. Once someone has started agreeing it is far less likely that they will disagree, especially if you give them more things to agree with as you add the sales hook.
The "above" is just what I was looking for!

If you don't mind I would like to start having everyone record with it.
I wouldn't mind a word or two being change but who am I to be picky

(There are over 114 bills proposed in 2013 at the state and federal level that seek to control the people of this great country and violate your rights, your constitutional rights.)

114 just from Jan1-Jan15 still looking for a more exact number.

Last edited by Mullins; 03-09-2013 at 8:35 PM..
Old 03-09-2013, 8:31 PM

Glad you like it, feel free to use and modify as needed. It probably needs to be polished a bit and have the number of bills looked up. I figure the more of the ACLU demographic visual types that can be used the better to reach those we need to (sucks, but realistic I think)

www.shop42A.com
Old 03-09-2013, 8:45 PM

Pinging Penny's Dad would probably not be a bad idea to round people up for this and reaching out to the Ladies forum here as well. Me being a potentially intimidating stocky bald guy would probably not be a great one for this....

www.shop42A.com
Old 03-09-2013, 8:48 PM

Quote:
Glad you like it, feel free to use and modify as needed. It probably needs to be polished a bit and have the number of bills looked up. I figure the more of the ACLU demographic visual types that can be used the better to reach those we need to (sucks, but realistic I think)
Thank you for doing the hardiest part. (imo) As to the bold I agree that they are some of the votes we will need to win over.
I will post the final copy late tomorrow for everyone to review.(Need time to look into a few things)

(Edit:Remind me to buy you a beer)

Last edited by Mullins; 03-09-2013 at 9:00 PM..
Old 03-09-2013, 10:01 PM

I am also thinking this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnff0...ature=youtu.be could be cut up a bit and edited with a few insertions to flip it a full 180..... Not sure it would be covered under satirical fair use or not so it may need legal backing to so so. Now if we could get a pro 2A celeb like Bruce Willis to do the insert clips......

www.shop42A.com
Old 03-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Banned

Ill do a few takes tomorrow and send it in so we can get this going.

The only part of the script I dont like is the DELUDE part. Sounds uppity. Maybe use FOOL THEMSELVES instead. Means the same thing and doesnt require an 8th grade education to know the meaning.

Otherwise I think we got a winner.

Lets get this rollin!
Old 03-09-2013, 10:12 PM

Another idea, this would be a more commercially produced style than grassroots. Voices over visuals, scrolling facts and statistics could be used as well.

(Intro with flag)
(Rich male voice, James Earl Jones would be perfect….) We were all shocked and heartbroken at the atrocities of Sandy Hook (fading to shot of the the school)
That a sick individual could walk into a school and snuff out precious lives before anyone was able to respond is horrible.
(Female voice) Lives were shattered and families torn apart. The whole nation felt the grief caused by a madman.
(Different male voice) We all feel the violation of our safety, that this could happen in our schools, our theaters, and our houses of worship, that we could not stop it. (fading to shots of the police at the school)
(Female voice) We need to act. (Repeated by different male and female voices)
We need responsibility.
We can’t stop what has already happened, but we can stop the next violation.
The next attack is coming.
It is already happening.
We are all being attacked.
We have rights.
We can stop THIS assault….
Some believe that more laws will make it better.
None of the proposed laws would have stopped the horror.
Restrictions on firearms would not only have had no effect on these killings,
They assault the foundation of this great country.
Our constitution and bill of rights are the solid foundation
That allows this nation to be great.

I kinda ran out of creative juice, so I thought I would throw it at the wall and see if anything sticks for someone else to run with....

www.shop42A.com
Old 03-09-2013, 10:26 PM
Banned

You bring up a good point. That is SOUND QUALITY.

I never thought about it since HD video is so easy to do now days, sound is another story.

Having a jump cut sequence with what may be a lot of difference in sound, most likely echoey, it may be best to figure out how we can deal with that.

An HD web cam and a pin on mic available at most electronics stores may be the way to go now that I think about it. We all know the videos of self made gun reviews and it sounds like you are listening to the person from down the hall. That aint gonna cut it. Modern video editing can do a lot but crap in crap out. Cant fix what was messed up to begin with so that should be a detail that should be handled now, considering we have what I would call a very good script to go off of.

Its been almost 10 years since I was involved in Video Production but thats what I did as a teenager and for fun during my early twenties.
Old 03-10-2013, 3:09 PM
In Memoriam
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullins View Post
PM replied to

FastFinger I mean no offence when picking apart your post.

No offence taken, and likewise I don't mean to offend.

My point is simply that the actual production isn't the critical part - that would be coming up with a great idea. The very difficult challenge is producing something that is so interesting that it will be seen by people who are not already in our camp and so compelling that it changes peoples' attitudes.

Personally I'm not a big fan of criticising someones ideas if I don't have a alternative solution, but in this case that's what I am kind of doing. My apologies.

Last edited by FastFinger; 03-10-2013 at 9:10 PM..
Old 03-11-2013, 10:55 AM

Sorry I had such a busy day yesterday and couldn't get online.

I was looking around and have found close to 200anti gun bills at both the state(all 50) and federal level that have been proposed in 2013.

I like the script we have and would like to get a few people recorded with that.

Sound Quality is going to be the big issue but can be corrected. It involves much more work than I would like but I might just have to deal with it.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:27 AM

The first script if for you to read and the second smaller script is for each other member of the house who does not want to read the entire "long" version but is willing to help.
Read threw as if you were giving a speech in front of everyone in America.
Don't be afraid of what you wear I need both casual and formal wear for the video. (Side note even work cloths will be needed)
Don't say what is typed to the right in the parentheses.

Setting:
Try to record with a solid color wall behind you with light illuminating your face "not the wall"
If you can sit on a stool.
Creativity is fine you know the purpose of this video is to reach out to those we need to see our logic.

Send me a PM when you are read to send me the video files.

Script

Script"long version
I love my family
I worry about their safety
Are we safe?

I am under attack
We are under attack
YOU are under attack.

Do you care?

Maybe you didn’t realize it
All of our civil rights are under attack
You and I are being attacked.
Do you care?

We have
a Bill of Rights
for all citizens,
all citizens
all citizens
to protect us

Some groups today
delude themselves
and others
into believing
they know
a better way
to protect us

But this
“Better Way”
Ignores what
This country
This GREAT country
Is built on
And tears apart
Our bill of rights

Those we elected
We put trust in
Have power
To act for us
But how
Are they using
That power?

They want
To control
To control
Control Crime
Control Violence
Control Safety
Control us

We all
We All
want an end
to senseless violence
But going after
Those who follow the law
Going after
Out bill of rights
Taking away
Self defense
Will never
Stop violence
Only
Increase control

Demand action
Protect our rights
Our bill of rights
Demand action
Stop control

What they call
“Gun control”
Is just
Control (said in firm voice)
Of me
Of you
Of us

Sandy hook Connecticut
Aurora Colorado
Oak Creek Wisconsin
And the list goes on
Would not be stopped
Not be stopped
By control
Citizen control
Proposed as
Gun control
All these tragedies
Senseless tragedies
Have one thing
One thing
In common
Gun control
Citizen control
Gun control
Guns for defense
My defense
Were not allowed
Not allowed

Demand action
Protect our rights
Our bill of rights
Demand action
Stop control

Protect Them (said with children/child)
Protect Me
Protect all of us
Protect our rights
Our bill of rights
Protect all of us

(Below will be read along with scrolling text)
There are over 200 bills proposed at the state and federal level that seek to control the people of this great country and violate your rights, your constitutional rights.

Protect your rights.
protect our country.
Protect us all.
Demand action.
Stop all "gun" control legislation. End Script

The script below should be read one line at a time with a pause at the end of each line. (Greatly helps editing)

Script "short version"
I love my family (Mother with children/child)
I worry about their safety
Are we safe?
I am under attack.
We are under attack.
YOU are under attack.
Do you care?
Control us.
We all.
Demand action.
Of me.
Control of me.

Last edited by Mullins; 03-11-2013 at 11:45 AM..
Old 03-15-2013, 11:01 AM

Just saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW15CGAiscw

www.shop42A.com
Old 03-15-2013, 2:12 PM
Calguns Addict

Just an idea here, but as we all know, the common thread to all this hysteria is not the firearms/weapons, it is the mentally Ill who are very unstable who acquire these weapons, or any firearms. And then use them in a manner unfitting of a sane person. And instead of taking care of these people, they purposely let then slip through the system, because of finance issues. And then the use this vehicle to further erode the Constitution. So what I'm saying here is focus
on how these few people are getting away with ( slipping through the cracks ) and allowing Government to sway public opinion, and further destroying American life and freedoms.
Maybe you can think about how they convince the liberals to forfeit there rights along with ours to save the world ? No winners only losers...