Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Commercial Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Commercial Sales For the Commercial sales of Firearms and Accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 07-16-2013, 9:20 AM

Just purchased a dozen. Came out to $15.00 shipped with calguns discount. Great buy.
Thanks

Last edited by Hispanic_Hercules; 07-16-2013 at 10:32 AM..
Old 07-28-2013, 7:28 AM
Vendor/Retailer

WOW! Thanks for everyone's orders while we were out on vacation. We had a great time, but now back "in the office" today, getting all of those orders packaged up and everything will ship out USPS 1st Class first thing tomorrow (Monday July 29th), and should be in everyone's hands in 2 to 3 days (depending on how far you are from CA).

Thanks again for the support and business!

Wade
http://shop.ammocanmagnets.com
Old 07-28-2013, 11:46 AM
Calguns Addict

3rd order placed days ago.

WTS: Gun stuff & things | WTB Chiappa Rhino 9mm 4"
Old 07-31-2013, 1:26 PM
Calguns Addict

Man, I feel stupid. I thought "Empty "Make Your Own" Ammo Can Magnet" meant that you buy the magnet and then you guys would print on it what we asked. I even left the message in the comments section of my order. Wish you guys would have seen that, figured something was up and emailed me. Guess it was just not clear to me - I guess my bad for not asking first. Now I have a big empty green magnet

Old 07-31-2013, 1:42 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock_this View Post
Man, I feel stupid. I thought "Empty "Make Your Own" Ammo Can Magnet" meant that you buy the magnet and then you guys would print on it what we asked. I even left the message in the comments section of my order. Wish you guys would have seen that, figured something was up and emailed me. Guess it was just not clear to me - I guess my bad for not asking first. Now I have a big empty green magnet
Lol sorry that made me laugh.
sales@2azone.com
http://www.2azone.com LIVE INVENTORY!
Old 07-31-2013, 2:30 PM
Calguns Addict

I guess I did not see the value in an empty green magnet, I mean what can you really do with that? Heck, you can go buy magnet paper if an empty magnet of 3x2.5" is what you want. So it seemed logical at the time it was essentially a magnet that you said what you wanted printed on it & they whipped it up in their font/colors. Made sense to me

In the end, I photochoped up an image matching the size of the magnet and stencil style/color and tried to print direct to the magnet but it did not work out so well. So, in the end, I color matched the green, color matched the yellow, matched the stencil & font size and just printed it out and glued it onto the magnet & put a slice of packing tape over the paper to give it a shine and longevity. Best way I could think of to salvage the situation and not spend a ton of time on it and it worked.

Old 07-31-2013, 2:42 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
I guess I did not see the value in an empty green magnet, I mean what can you really do with that? Heck, you can go buy magnet paper if an empty magnet of 3x2.5" is what you want. So it seemed logical at the time it was essentially a magnet that you said what you wanted printed on it & they whipped it up in their font/colors. Made sense to me

In the end, I photochoped up an image matching the size of the magnet and stencil style/color and tried to print direct to the magnet but it did not work out so well. So, in the end, I color matched the green, color matched the yellow, matched the stencil & font size and just printed it out and glued it onto the magnet & put a slice of packing tape over the paper to give it a shine and longevity. Best way I could think of to salvage the situation and not spend a ton of time on it and it worked.
It wasn't just you I thought that as well. It only makes sense.
Old 07-31-2013, 3:18 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
I apologize that we missed your comment you left with your order. We had several dozen orders waiting for us when we got back from vacation and I had my 'little helpers' (my kids) working overtime on Sunday to get all the orders ready to ship on Monday, and I must have missed a comment or two.

I don't have 1-Off Printing capabilities on these, I order in batches of Qty 100/200 per design so I can really only stock what there is some interest from several buyers to even come close to making a profit.

The thinking behind the "Make your own" were that you could either use Dry Erase Marker (which would be reusable) or Sharpie to put whatever you wanted on the magnet, Round, Qty, Grains, Jacket type, Belted or not, etc, for things that we didn't have pre-fabb'ed magnets for. It's not optimal obviously, but the printers that do this digital printing on these vinyl magnets are like $40-$50K, which is out of the ballpark for anything I'm going to be doing anytime soon.

I again apologize for the confusion and will try to do whatever makes sense to make it right by you... PM me, and I'll be happy to refund your order or see how we can make it right.

Wade
Old 07-31-2013, 3:25 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmmoCanMagnets View Post
I apologize that we missed your comment you left with your order. We had several dozen orders waiting for us when we got back from vacation and I had my 'little helpers' (my kids) working overtime on Sunday to get all the orders ready to ship on Monday, and I must have missed a comment or two.

I don't have 1-Off Printing capabilities on these, I order in batches of Qty 100/200 per design so I can really only stock what there is some interest from several buyers to even come close to making a profit.

The thinking behind the "Make your own" were that you could either use Dry Erase Marker (which would be reusable) or Sharpie to put whatever you wanted on the magnet, Round, Qty, Grains, Jacket type, Belted or not, etc, for things that we didn't have pre-fabb'ed magnets for. It's not optimal obviously, but the printers that do this digital printing on these vinyl magnets are like $40-$50K, which is out of the ballpark for anything I'm going to be doing anytime soon.

I again apologize for the confusion and will try to do whatever makes sense to make it right by you... PM me, and I'll be happy to refund your order or see how we can make it right.

Wade
P.S., I will update the product description as well to try to make this more obvious, "Make Your Own" was confusing and could imply a custom design.

Last edited by AmmoCanMagnets; 07-31-2013 at 3:46 PM..
Old 07-31-2013, 4:46 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
The thinking behind the "Make your own" were that you could either use Dry Erase Marker (which would be reusable) or Sharpie to put whatever you wanted on the magnet, Round, Qty, Grains, Jacket type, Belted or not, etc, for things that we didn't have pre-fabb'ed magnets for.
Hey thanks.. I guess that makes some sense. No need to refund this time, not worth the effort. Maybe on my 4th order (seems I always need more of these damn things) you can hook me up then

Quote:
P.S., I will update the product description as well to try to make this more obvious, "Make Your Own" was confusing and could imply a custom design.
Good call, I think my view was an honest interpretation of that description.

Old 07-31-2013, 5:22 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Hey thanks.. I guess that makes some sense. No need to refund this time, not worth the effort. Maybe on my 4th order (seems I always need more of these damn things) you can hook me up then

Good call, I think my view was an honest interpretation of that description.
I laughed because I almost did the same thing.
sales@2azone.com
Old 08-04-2013, 6:52 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Hey everyone,

Hope you are having/had a great weekend. I'm still "recovering" from vacation, but at least all orders are caught up and shipped (or will ship tomorrow)! Thanks again for everyone's patience while we were out of the office.

Later this week, we are looking at doing a re-order of a few magnet designs that or stock is getting a bit low on. We wanted to see if there were any "popular" calibers or magnet designs that we are really missing the boat on.

I know there are many many different caliber combo's that we could get, but remember that I have to buy in bulk (50/100/200 magnets per design), so need to make sure there is more than a few folks that would be interested in a particular design so I'm not sitting on a big lot of odd caliber inventory.

I do have a couple outstanding requests for something that could designate FMJ or JHP, but I don't want to create an entirely separate magnet for each caliber that could have either of these designations, so trying to figure out what we can do that would be an "add on" to what we currently have.

I did have a request for glow in the dark font typeface, but pretty sure my current print company doesn't have that option (but I will confirm).

If you have any other suggestions, feel free to drop them as a reply here in this thread, PM, or email me directly at info@ammocanmagnets.com. Can't promise they will all get done, but I promise to consider each idea!

Thanks again for your support and business!
Wade
http://shop.ammocanmagnets.com/
Old 08-10-2013, 7:26 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Saturday Bump.... get your AmmoCanMagnets on now!!!
Old 08-13-2013, 7:31 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Looking for dealer/re-seller opportunities, especially those that setup tables/booths at Gunshows... We don't have the opportunity to travel much and we believe with the general popularity (and low per piece pricing) of these magnets that they could be very popular at shows and something that could be mutually beneficial to both us and our trusted partner/re-sellers, etc. PM or email me for more info

Wade
http://ammocanmagnets.com
info@ammocanmagnets.com
Old 08-16-2013, 6:35 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Don't forget the CalGuns Discount on your orders to save some $.

During Checkout from the Webpage (on the payment page), you can enter CALGUNS2013 coupon code which includes that discount (which is technically 16.666%).
Old 08-21-2013, 7:31 PM
Vendor/Retailer

How about some Pics of your AmmoCanMagnets in use on your stash... we're all friends here, right? I'll show you mine if you show me yours (Mine's pretty weak compared to what I'm sure you guys have).
Old 08-25-2013, 7:58 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Bump... anyone think these would sell at GunShows? Anyone interested in selling at Gunshows?
Old 08-28-2013, 6:10 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Any requests for new designs? Maybe Business Logo's?
Old 08-29-2013, 6:38 AM
Vendor/Retailer

I'd be interested in:
50ae
Links
.30 carbine
Belted
sales@2azone.com
Old 09-01-2013, 8:42 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Just an FYI, any orders placed after about Noon on Monday Sept 2nd won't ship until Friday. I will be traveling for my "other" job (the one that still pays the bills).

Thanks for your support,
Wade - AmmoCanMagnets
shop.ammocanmagnets.com

Last edited by AmmoCanMagnets; 09-01-2013 at 8:46 AM..
Old 09-06-2013, 5:23 PM
Vendor/Retailer

I'm back home and back to "normal operations". All orders placed this week will go out tomorrow as I missed the mail cutoff this afternoon.

Thanks again for the awesome support from the CalGuns Community.

-Wade
ammocanmagnets.com
Old 09-12-2013, 7:34 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Another satisfied customer! Get yours today!
shop.ammocanmagnets.com

Old 09-14-2013, 8:10 PM
Vendor/Retailer

... and we are going global! First order from Sweden! We did have 1 order to Canada, but I'm not sure that counts as 'global'.

Thanks for your support

http://shop.ammocanmagnets.com
Old 09-18-2013, 7:16 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Been a few days since the last reply, so just a quick bump to the top. I know there are still Calgunners reading the thread as we are still getting new orders using the CALGUNS2013 discount code.

Get yours today!
Wade
Old 09-20-2013, 7:47 PM
PhD of Zombie Sciences
CGN Contributor

Placing an order now. Thanks for the discount and the free shipping!

FYI, I'd be interested in;
"SHTF" maybe "Zombie Stash"
"HD" (Home Defense)
"18 and older" for my... catalogs
"Bug Out"
Old 09-26-2013, 6:24 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Been a few days bump!
Old 09-27-2013, 2:56 AM

Invoice#*0000001796
Can't wait for my order. If I like it. I'll order some more, thanks...
Old 10-02-2013, 7:11 PM
Vendor/Retailer

At the request of some of our great customers in Sweden (who knew!), We've ordered some 6.5 Mauser (and 6.5x55mm) in 50 Cal Size as well as some 6.8SPC in .30 Cal size that was an older request! Get your Ammo Cans Magnets now!

Old 10-10-2013, 8:40 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Offering a free NRA Magnet on all orders (at least those that Mark "Yes I'm an NRA Member" on the order process!) Get yours today!
Old 10-15-2013, 6:33 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Tuesday Bump...

So are you guys/gals able to get your hands on any ammo recently?

What's the going rate for Ammo Can's where you all are at? I just got a new stock of some used online since they were cheaper than local, but wanted to see what the consensus "good price" was going for...

Do you have all of your Ammo Can's Magnet-ed yet?

Wade
AmmoCanMagnets.com
Old 10-19-2013, 6:31 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Remember, FREE SHIPPING, everyday! Free Magnet on all orders for NRA Members!

(We are also a NRA Business Alliance member and proud supporter 2nd Amendment rights!)
Old 10-23-2013, 7:05 PM

Quote:
Tuesday Bump...

So are you guys/gals able to get your hands on any ammo recently?

What's the going rate for Ammo Can's where you all are at? I just got a new stock of some used online since they were cheaper than local, but wanted to see what the consensus "good price" was going for...

Do you have all of your Ammo Can's Magnet-ed yet?

Wade
AmmoCanMagnets.com
Got mine online at Numrich for ~$16.50 each (including shipping) in very good condition. US Mil used 50 .cal cans. (actually my last batch was marked 5.56 ball ammo which worked out well!)

They seem to be sold out at the moment, of the very good condition ones. AmmoCanMan would probably be my next choice.
Old 11-01-2013, 6:46 AM
Vendor/Retailer

I wanted to say thanks for all of the support that CalGuns members has shown for our products! Makes me proud to be a 2A and NRA supporting member from California!

Thanks Again, and get those Ammo Can's Magneted today!

Wade - AmmoCanMagnets.Com
Old 11-02-2013, 6:28 PM
Veteran Member

Order placed.
Old 11-02-2013, 6:43 PM
Just me, baby. Just me.
CGN Contributor

Crap! These are great! Tagged to come back and buy a bunch when I have time on a day off!
Old 11-02-2013, 7:11 PM
Just me, baby. Just me.
CGN Contributor

Nevermind...went ahead and ordered 26 or so of them. I've got a few ideas for new designs, that I'll have to come back and tell ya about.
Old 11-06-2013, 6:51 PM
Vendor/Retailer

More satisfied customers... get yours today!

Old 11-10-2013, 4:40 PM
Vendor/Retailer

First I'd like to give thanks, gratitude and my utmost respect all of those men and women that have served this great country!

Veterans Day: A celebration to honor America's veterans for their patriotism, love of country, and willingness to serve and sacrifice for the common good.

Secondly... AmmoCanMagnets will be closed down for a few days later this week. Time again for some R&R with the family.

All orders placed after noon on Tuesday Nov 12th will ship on Monday Nov 18th.

Thanks for your support!
Wade - AmmoCanMagnets.Com

Last edited by AmmoCanMagnets; 11-10-2013 at 4:44 PM..
Old 11-10-2013, 5:15 PM
Just me, baby. Just me.
CGN Contributor

Got mine in the mail the other day, and they're awesome! Super fast shipping, excellent price, great variety!

I WOULD, however, like one for .445 SuperMag, although I know that there isn't enough demand for it to get one.
Old 11-14-2013, 2:29 PM

Just ordered myself up about 10. Great stuff, love that they arent stickers!

Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759