Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 02-15-2013, 11:25 AM

Default Parts Kits: VZ58, Sten MkIII, Beretta M38 ----SPF----

I have some parts sets that I had squirreled away that I'm looking to sell in order to fund a couple other projects. I am in the sacramento area and can meet ftf or will ship at your expense. I am not an expert on these so study the pics and ask for more if you need them. What you see is what you get.

First up is a Czech VZ-58 with 2 magazine rebuild kits. While externally similar to an AK, internally these are very different and are definitely a cool design. I would go into some detail but you would be better off doing your own research. Wiki has a very good page on these here. This kit is in very good condition with matching numbers and a nice clean bore. This is one of the earlier front kits with the longer front trunnion stub that included the locking lugs for the bolt. When building these kits, it is common to use the existing front trunnion and weld the rest of the receiver to it since the locking mechanism is still there. The earlier kits like this one are easier to build on and the 80% receiver portion is a bit cheaper. The down side is that the handguard is chipped and the top cover looks like something poked a small hole from the inside. It would be easily fixed by knocking it back down with a small hammer and then a spot of weld and some sanding. Since this kit includes the 2 mag rebuild kits as well I'm going to ask $275 for it.

Here is a pic stolen from wikipedia on how you could look next time you go shooting...haha. (not of the actual kit for sale for the slower members)

This pic shows the chip in the handguard

This shows the flaw in the top cover

More kits to follow.

Last edited by rocknut; 02-19-2013 at 6:06 AM..
Old 02-15-2013, 11:50 AM

Next up is a Beretta M38. These are referred to as the Rolls Royce of the SMG's. Once again, I'm going to refer you to Wiki for some more information on the history of these. I'm not much of an expert so I'll just move on to the pics. I searched for a price comparison on this and couldn't find another one for sale. That said, I'm going to ask $350OBO SPFfor this kit but if I'm out of line let me know. I'd like to see this go somewhere that it will get built and I just have too many other projects.

Last edited by rocknut; 02-19-2013 at 6:04 AM..
Old 02-15-2013, 12:00 PM

Last one for now is the Sten MkIII parts kit. Everyone knows what a Sten is, if you want one I will let this kit go for $150. Sold and shipped...

Last edited by rocknut; 02-15-2013 at 4:53 PM..
Old 02-15-2013, 12:58 PM

Default Sten Kit

I would like to purchase your sten Kit. I live in Huntsville Al. zip ia 35810. I will also take the tube. Please give me a total price, with shipping, and tell me how you would like me to pay you. Thank you, David My E-mail is davidbayfield25@yahoo.com
Old 02-16-2013, 12:08 PM

Top, sten is sold.
Old 02-17-2013, 3:55 PM

And again...
Old 02-18-2013, 12:11 PM

These are about to go on gunbroker... They will bring more money on there but I prefer to offer to CGN buyers first.
Old 03-10-2013, 7:35 AM

Default VZ 58 kit

Hi, Rocknut. Still have the VZ 58 parts kit? How much for postpaid to 11952? Thanks!
Old 04-29-2013, 7:05 PM

Default m38

call me about your m38 Im Buddy 757-237-7566