Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Palmetto State Armory
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2013, 3:22 PM

Default PSA Customer Services

We live in a society that complaint more then we give credit, so I thought I go ahead and give credit where credit is due when it comes to PSA customer services.

Right before all the ammo craziness, I placed a small order for couple boxes of 9mm & 45ACP. When the craziness hit full blown, I figured it would eat into my order ship time but I was wrong. My order came in a timely fashion, which was about 13 days from the point I clicked “confirmed” on my order.

The bad news was when I opened the box! One case of 9mm had been smashed somehow during shipping. Upon opening the box of ammo, I found that about 7 rounds had bullet setback. I contacted PSA about the issue using their online form, figuring it’s not life and death… and the fact that we were in a midst of the ammo craziness. I didn’t even bother calling seeing how people were posting about lack of communication from PSA during the height of it. For about a week, I didn’t hear anything until I got this reply from PSA. Nice!

While I had hopes that they would send out my replacement right away, I also knew how busy everyone was… so I sat back and waited for my replacement rounds. Figuring that they’ll drop off couple rounds of 9mm in a envelop for me. Couple weeks went by and I completely forgot about the damaged rounds until this showed up at my door. Looks like someone didn't forget…

A complete box of 9mm as replacement for couple damaged rounds. And packed it nice in a large box too with lots of packing material to save from shipping damage.

So this was my experience with PSA. No matter what others have said online either here or somewhere else… in my books, that is GREAT customer services. In the midst of all the madness, someone there followed up on a little compliant about couple damaged rounds… and ship a full box of 9mm as replacement. Didn’t cost me a dime.

Great job PSA… you got my business for life. Keep up the good work!

dpc
Old 02-11-2013, 4:39 AM

Im suprised you went through the hassle for a couple of damaged rounds i would have most likely just let it go for .50 cents worth of damaged ammo. But good to know PSA will take care of customers.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:17 PM

I'll be honest, I didn't think anything would happen... I just happened to be online looking at PSA's site and saw the online form. So I filled it out to see, wasn't costing me anything other then 5 minutes of my life... and now, I got $13 box of ammo for free.

No matter what the other thread's stating... my first hand experience is a +1 for PSA. As long as they don't let the craziness get to their heads and really jack-up the price, they have a customer for life

dpc