Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 10:58 AM

I would be happy to quietly accept the comments without ever replying had I ever voted for the lefties who are passing these laws, but I haven't ever voted for any of them. I vote every election despite the fact that it's hopeless most of the time. And even then, the majority of the ballots cast are for the lesser of two evils. Arnold was a joke, but compared to Gray Davis or moonbeam??? Not exactly the best of prospects!

C&R collector Contact me Finn M39 or K98. Offer Russian SVT-40 date1942 Tula Trade for k98 Berlin-Lubecker- "237" 1940, and also "duv" 40 date.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petra View Post
Amusingly enough, I have bolt actions that are fed by detachable magazines... and one of them was manufactured in 1936.
same here. One in 1914 and one in in 1896
"Sporter" is what the drooling toothless inbred albino with the hacksaw thinks his newly created "dear riffel" is.
"Bubba" is what he and his ugly and ruined rifle really are.
First you are chopping up historic vintage rifles and sticking them in cheap and nasty looking plastic "dildo" stocks that look like some kind of futuristic sex toy that gay space aliens stick up each other's butts.
Next thing you know, you think "Deliverance" is a love story.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paratroop View Post
IOriginally Posted by GL0Ck View Post
nothing surprises me when it comes to gun laws, I see them defining the banana as 'an unidentifiable baby killer with high capacity potassium'... 25 to life.
Very Sad,,,,Once there is no Republican opposition what so ever, outcome is very clear. even more concerning in coming months.;

C&R collector Contact me Finn M39 or K98. Offer Russian SVT-40 date1942 Tula Trade for k98 Berlin-Lubecker- "237" 1940, and also "duv" 40 date.

Last edited by armenjs802; 02-11-2013 at 11:19 AM..
Old 02-11-2013, 11:47 AM

Very Sad,,,,Once there is no Republican opposition what so ever, outcome is very clear. even more concerning in coming months.;

Old 02-11-2013, 11:52 AM

If none of my longuns are registered, how/why would they send me a letter to register a gun? Just curious
Old 02-11-2013, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turinreza View Post
You guys don't get it. I have two kids: a 4 year old girl and 1.5 year old boy.
If I were not to fight tooth and nail against this there would be no place on earth for them to grow up free. California can't go without a fight. If it does it will just signal the rest of the world that the United States of America is dying and has a cancer that will eventually it all up. This darkness will spread throughout the United States and will make the United States so irrelevant that China, Russia, Iran will see nothing that will stand in their way. This tyrannical darkness will enable evil to spread throughout the world and the forces of evil will start taking over the world. You want your children to grow through this?
If I were to forsake California and move to Texas or another "FREE" state
how long would "FREE" last? There will be no more Union once this momentum of tryanny runs its engines faster. There would be infighting , perhaps Civil war, perhaps just States stalemated against each other that nothing can be done to stop the rise of other evil nations. You want your children to experience it? Maybe a rise of the European Union will be the counter balance to this evil and people all over the world will help build it up
to counter China, Iran, and Russia.

The momentum of tryanny needs to be stopped from the beginning. We are already almost unable to stop it. Sheeple have been dumbed down, drugged , brainwashed through media. One more generation will remove the persons who know or have tasted freedom. We are that generation that faces a Domestic evil, a Domestic Tyranny taking shape. Not a foreign one like Nazi Germany. We didn't even want to get involved in that WWII until we got pulled in. And we had much bigger balled men back then.

As much as I love my children, I'd rather they see their father die for their freedom than lose all hope in Freedom and God and Country and despair with no means to protect themselves.

The reason we like to hear the word "grandfathered" is because we don't like bloodshed. We don't want to kill our fellow american's. If there is no grandfathering and there is registration , confiscation, it is the death of the fellowship among our fellow Americans: those that love Freedom and those that don't. If you have a handgun, it is already registered. If it has a magazine it's going to be illegal. The powers that be will assume IF you have a handgun you will also have rifles and come take these from this database first.

I still predict Taiwan will fall in 2013. This will be the first sign of emboldened China as they continue to see weakness in the United States.
+1

Stand up for the future generations.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by armenjs802 View Post
Democrats have a super-majority. There's no reason for the Republicans to show up to work in Sacramento. They should figure out some more productive use of their time. Obama is going to give 2.5 million illegal immigrants here in California the right to vote, and the Democratic super-majority will be a super-super majority. After 2.5 million illegal immigrants here in California become voters, how many Republicans will be left in the state government? Single-digits probably.

In the 2016 election, Libertarian voters threw the swing states of Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Minnesota, New Hampshire, and Maine to Hillary, for a total of 38 electoral college votes. Hillary would have created a permanent a permanent entitlement class and permanent Democratic control over the US.
Old 02-11-2013, 1:29 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petra View Post
Amusingly enough, I have bolt actions that are fed by detachable magazines... and one of them was manufactured in 1936.
Yep, my .22 Walther bolt-fed rifle has a detachable five round mag. Never managed to source even a ten rounder, not that I've tried that hard.

Signed that petition. The 107 signatures make it look pretty silly when the site asked me straight away if I wanted to sign the MAIG petition, with nearly half a million signatures.

All opinions expressed here are my own unless I say otherwise.
I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice.

Last edited by Glock22Fan; 02-11-2013 at 1:38 PM..
Old 02-11-2013, 2:58 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

You can respond to the video of these chiefs too.

Old 02-11-2013, 3:25 PM
Banned

And... Atlas Shrugged.
Old 02-11-2013, 5:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakiri View Post
Knowingly passing legislation that is illegal should be cause to be tried for treason.
Amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meplat View Post
We need` to target dems with dems, in robust primary challenges. They need to know that if they mess with the 2A their seat will not be safe. Even if we have to back another deem who is no better than the first. The bottom line for these politicos is not ideals; it is personal power, position and perks. Loss of those is the only punishment they understand, and we must punish them for this. I would support any D, R, or L, that could present a credible challenge to the likes of Yee.
^This.

Find their weaknesses, peccadilloes and political mistakes and exploit them. Politics is a game which we can play too.

Fear of loss of office and the requisite power it affords them is the only way to reach them.

A good place to start the fight is by merely explaining the exorbitant financial cost to taxpayers many of these proposals would incur. Not to mention what a few well-designed ads, spots and viral videos can do...
Old 02-11-2013, 6:27 PM
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwgunslinger View Post
That's not what will happen. They will never go door to door to confiscate anything or offer to buy them back. They have no interest in our rights under federal law because none of their laws has ever made it to SCOTUS to be ruled on and I have serious doubts that any of these will. No, they will make us, the gun owners foot the bill for these atrocities.

What I see happening is that these stupid bills become law.

They will send letters to everyone that has ever filled out a DROS informing them that they are to take their newly illegal weapons to a local police station and turn them in.

Those that don't will be on the "prohibited persons" list. You won't be able to buy another gun or any ammunition. In addition, they will probably prosecute you and for failing to turn in the weapons. And here's the good part, they'll convict you of this crime but they won't put you in jail because that will cost too much but they will levy large monetary fines and put you on probation. IF you are on probation, basically being supervised by the state, they will be able to prohibit you from moving out of the state of CA. They will OWN you.

Agenst will make regular visits to ranges to see who is using illegal guns and confiscate them there.
This is probably the most accurate way this will go down. No one wants to get shot going house to house -- they'll ban them, drive people underground and pick up those who inadvertently get caught.
Old 02-11-2013, 6:29 PM
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by komifornian View Post
If none of my longuns are registered, how/why would they send me a letter to register a gun? Just curious
They don't have to. Go ahead, don't register if that goes through. Now… where are you going to shoot your guns?
Old 02-11-2013, 6:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-NewYawker View Post
They don't have to. Go ahead, don't register if that goes through. Now… where are you going to shoot your guns?
free states that you drive to are about it
Old 02-11-2013, 6:45 PM

I picked a good year to leave. I'm abandoning ship. No more will my tax dollars feed the beast.
Old 02-11-2013, 6:47 PM

I'm gonna wake up... I'm gonna wake up... This can't be happening!!
Time to plan moving out of CA!!
Old 02-11-2013, 6:49 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewarmour View Post
I picked a good year to leave. I'm abandoning ship. No more will my tax dollars feed the beast.
I pray you'll still support those of us that remained (by choice or otherwise) by donating to CGF/NRA/FPC at least periodically?

PS: Let us know how it feels to be a free man!

There's lots of players on the team. Not everyone gets to play "Quarterback". -CEDaytonaRydr
Old 02-11-2013, 7:06 PM

I'm not from your state, but i'll tell you this, you are GETTING HOSED BIG TIME!! Went to a PRO 2nd amendment rally the other day. It felt so good to see so many honest, hard working people at the state capital with AR's AK's M1-A's SKS, pistols, shotguns. And, YES there was ammo in the mags, you could see it though the mag windows. WE ALL have a uphill battle. The more you put into, the more you get out of. These people had to have been voted in, now its time to vote them OUT. Tell them how you feel, and tell them without a doubt, you will do all you can do to remove them from office. Flood them with emails, letters, telephone calls and do it 24/7's and do it now.As long as you have breath you have time, but get on it.
Old 02-11-2013, 7:41 PM
Banned

My god where do you guys get this crap at?!?!?

There will be no confiscation. No arrests. No door to door police visits.

Log off the computer and go shooting for Christ sake. Come back in the fall when there are actually bills to consider.
Old 02-11-2013, 7:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calplinker View Post

Log off the computer and go shooting for Christ sake. Come back in the fall when there are actually bills to consider.
No ammo.
Old 02-11-2013, 7:44 PM

Quote:

LOL! Don't worry folks, apparently it's all good.
Old 02-11-2013, 8:02 PM
Banned

It is all good as we are months and months away from these becoming real, and end of year before any could become law.

They cant ban semi-autos. Period. I sure hope they try though as getting an injunction against it would be relatively easy.

They can't confiscate Existing BB rifles as that's an illegal taking. Period. If they try, thats another easy injunction.

For Christ sakes people, this isn't that hard to comprehend.

It's the same dilemma Yee faced last year. They still have the same problems. They'd dearly live to force a turn in for compensation, but they have no money.
Old 02-11-2013, 8:15 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
It is all good as we are months and months away from these becoming real, and end of year before any could become law.

They cant ban semi-autos. Period. I sure hope they try though as getting an injunction against it would be relatively easy.

They can't confiscate Existing BB rifles as that's an illegal taking. Period. If they try, thats another easy injunction.

For Christ sakes people, this isn't that hard to comprehend.

It's the same dilemma Yee faced last year. They still have the same problems. They'd dearly live to force a turn in for compensation, but they have no money.
At this point in time the dynamics in Sacramento are different than they were a year ago. My personal opinion is that the change could be quite delightful for us!

Seriously, you no longer have the Republicans providing anything but symbolic balance to the equation and the Democrat loonies know that their opposition is now darned close to symbolic only.

You also have had the Democrat caucus go on the record as to what they intend to have. The leadership is on board!

It is going to be very difficult for the leadership or their Democrat underling legislators to back down from their stated positions/goals. Their only problem is that there are a few Democrats who may actually have the moxie to oppose their machinations.

But at this time I just don't see them backing down - at all. And I don't see Kamala Harris doing anything other than vigorously defending the ridiculous legislation to the hilt!

That means it is up to Jerry Brown and a few legislators to possibly stop some of this lunacy. I don't think they'll stop it all.

That means we may get our pro-RKBA agenda accelerated to the SCOTUS while we still have the Heller 5 solidly in place.

I figure that at their worst the anti-liberty types may be doing us a big favor. And I don't think they have the ability to stop themselves.
Old 02-11-2013, 9:06 PM
Banned

OleCuss,

I think you are exactly right. Only thing I'm not so sure of is will Brown sign patently unconstitutional bills, knowing we will get an injunction, or will he try to save them from themselves with a veto.

My gut says he will try to scuttle these while still in committee. Failing that, I think he'd veto the more loony of them.

We will see, but like you I see all this as a good thing.
Old 02-11-2013, 9:23 PM

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
Old 02-11-2013, 9:43 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by OleCuss View Post
That means we may get our pro-RKBA agenda accelerated to the SCOTUS while we still have the Heller 5 solidly in place.
One would hope.

However, I caution against the belief that any court other than SCOTUS will even so much as give us a preliminary injunction. That means there will be many months during which every single one of us who has a banned firearm or who possesses banned ammunition will be a felon-in-waiting. That will be darned near every one of us, if the bills that are being threatened are actually passed.

We will win, assuming that SCOTUS doesn't see a forced change of the guard before these cases hit it, but you should not be surprised at all if the majority of us wind up being forcibly disarmed until that point. If SCOTUS is required to rule on them, then we're looking at a minimum of 2 years, I'd guess (I could be wrong about the amount of time involved, and would love to hear arguments as to how and why I would be wrong about it).

Quote:
I figure that at their worst the anti-liberty types may be doing us a big favor. And I don't think they have the ability to stop themselves.
I agree. But it will cost us dearly.
The Constitution is not "the Supreme Law of the Land, except in the face of contradicting law which has not yet been overturned by the courts". It is THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND, PERIOD. Your oath to uphold the Constitution is a joke unless you refuse to enforce unadjudicated laws you believe are Unconstitutional.

The real world laughs at optimism. And here's why.

I hope I end up having to donate another $1000 to CGF... However, this $500 is one I hope to not have to donate...

Last edited by kcbrown; 02-11-2013 at 10:01 PM..
Old 02-11-2013, 10:01 PM

Nice to see some optimism, however regardless of the actions by the State - we're still going to have to invest time and money in the process. And all because these clowns are knowingly and flagrantly violating their oathes of office. They understand Heller and McDonald, yet will continue on this crusade because part of their agenda is to inflict monetary damage to our cause. I recall that violating the oath is a felony, but who can make those charges?

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
- Thomas Paine, The Crisis
Old 02-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Banned

Not get a preliminary injunction?!?!? You are far too pessimistic.

A ban of all semi autos is a slam dunk injunction.

Limiting us to 6 rounds is another slam dunk for the simple reason that almost none of these magazines exist.

Banning BB equipped rifles with no grandfathering??? Easy injunction as this would mean confiscation of well over $1B in property.

Some less onerous laws may not get an injunction, and we may need to live under them for a time

You're forgetting the ban of mail order handgun ammo. We got an injunction on that one with no trouble. It still pays dividends. .

What these idiots are proposing is worlds worse than that and largely amounts to their last gasp.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:42 AM

Forgive me if this has already been discussed here way too many responses for me to read all but I am old enough to remember when cops carried only revolvers no larger than 38 cal here in cal. Then as the criminal element shifted to auto pistols our depts shifted with them "to meet the threat". Up until the Hollywood bank robbery only SWAT teams had Rifles to meet the elevated threats. When that event happened officers at the scene found themselves outgunned and rushed to a local gun store to borrow some AR-15's and ammo which they eventually used to bring down the last surviving robber.
ALL police depts within the state used this "new" threat as a reason to arm EVERY car with a Semi auto rifles. Since then I have watched every P.D in the state turn themselves into a mini military including amoured cars, explosives,helicopters and now even drones. ALL of these have been recklessly used against the people of the state too many times to list and in almost every major city.
I agree that the criminals are better armed BUT when did the police who are CIVILIANS become the only civilians whom the second amendment applied to?
If Chris Dorner the ex LAPD rogue cop/killer (or any crook)shows up at my mountain home looking for supplies/trouble do I not have equal protection under the constitution for self defense? I believe I do as well as a God given right to defend myself and not rely on often slow/non responsive public employees to do it for me. I say if our State reps are so sure there is not enough of a threat for "Joe Public" to possess weapons designed for self defense then get those rifles,grenades, explosives, tanks etc out of every patrolmens "toolbox" and let ONLY SWAT teams with a STRICT CODE OF DEPLOYMENT have them. If we cant be trusted then neither can they because they ARE US... last time I checked the only thing that seperates us is "powers of arrest".
Am I wrong here?????
Old 02-12-2013, 12:49 AM

I agree with the above^^

Police have become to much of the military police state in to many ways.

Now if they pull the ammo crap. I will be opening up a travel agency and a ammo store just right across the border in AZ and NV.
FCSA #14533
Old 02-12-2013, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwgunslinger View Post
That's not what will happen. They will never go door to door to confiscate anything or offer to buy them back. They have no interest in our rights under federal law because none of their laws has ever made it to SCOTUS to be ruled on and I have serious doubts that any of these will. No, they will make us, the gun owners foot the bill for these atrocities.

What I see happening is that these stupid bills become law.

They will send letters to everyone that has ever filled out a DROS informing them that they are to take their newly illegal weapons to a local police station and turn them in.

Those that don't will be on the "prohibited persons" list. You won't be able to buy another gun or any ammunition. In addition, they will probably prosecute you and for failing to turn in the weapons. And here's the good part, they'll convict you of this crime but they won't put you in jail because that will cost too much but they will levy large monetary fines and put you on probation. IF you are on probation, basically being supervised by the state, they will be able to prohibit you from moving out of the state of CA. They will OWN you.

Agenst will make regular visits to ranges to see who is using illegal guns and confiscate them there.
If we do loose the fight and it does go down this way I am only giving them my stripped lower.

I'm keeping the upper and all the other goodies.
Old 02-12-2013, 3:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvbsat View Post
For better or worse:

Quote:
I am dismayed and appalled by the direction California is taking with respect to gun control. Owning a firearm is a right in this country. California's government has resorted to fear mongering and attacking it's law abiding citizens. I am all for saving lives, but the currently proposed new gun control laws will do absolutely nothing to help save lives. Criminals use guns to harm others. The mentally ill use guns to harm others. An overwhelming majority of violent acts with guns are perpetrated by criminals with STOLEN guns. The biggest flaw of all gun control laws is you cannot control weapons that are already illegally possessed.

Confiscating weapons is something that should be left to Nazi and communist regimes. California has apparently declared war on guns and law abiding citizens without regard for our rights. California is becoming a government for the government - not the people. Every letter I have written to any of my state representatives has been responded to by quoting police chiefs, or mayors who support gun control. They are not citizens of this state. They are elected officials. The government is "for the people" and I will not accept the government's current direction.

On February 7, many of those representatives and officials in favor of these new bills spoke at the state senate. The amount of misinformation and fear mongering was deplorable. Claims that bullet-buttons make weapons fully automatic or that they allow firearms to be loaded with more than 10 rounds. Coining the term "assault bullets." Police chiefs claiming firearms are not defensive weapons. Tell that to Orland Police Chief Paula Carr and convenience store owner Musleh Zokari who defended himself from armed robbers on January 24th. Or Joyeria Vanessa who successfully defended herself and her San Francisco store from armed criminals. Or the 69-year old Modesto home owner who defended himself from an armed attacker in his own garage on November 5th.

A $0.05/bullet tax is absolutely ridiculous and akin to cigarette taxes, yet there is nothing inherently harmful what-so-ever about bullets. Cigarettes, even when used lawfully, kill people- especially the user and innocent bystanders. Bullets only ever kill people when used unlawfully. And when used lawfully to harm someone bullets are life savers.

I beg that we stop wasting time and ridiculous amounts of money suppressing law abiding citizen's rights and start actually saving lives by getting criminals off the streets, getting guns out of criminals' hands, and helping our mentally ill. We need to educate our children that bullying is unacceptable, teach families to value their children, their education, and each other. We need mother's to be able to be mothers. We need fathers to be role models. And we need families to raise their children instead of having them roam the street. We need to stop focusing on persecuting anyone with guns or drugs and start focusing on criminals, fighting addiction, poverty, and mental illness, building families, and getting kids off the street.
Old 02-12-2013, 9:10 AM

Default Lets all hope...

These proposed bills are going to be worded so loosely that I dont think all will make it through the committees.... but the ones that do will get challenged on basis on constitutionality, effect on crime (or lack there of), where we are going to get the money to implement a semi auto confiscation (trust me, if Appropriations doesnt shut that down, CGF will) etc....

Trust me, Im freaking out too. But this Liberal push is clearly toothless, baseless and aimed at disarming a population, not making them safer by ANY means. See ya in court.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan650 View Post
These proposed bills are going to be worded so loosely that I dont think all will make it through the committees.
Have you been to those committee meetings in the past decade?
Old 02-12-2013, 10:35 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilro View Post
No ammo.
^ This. I had an insufficient sense of urgency before the latest panic, and my stockpile is not deep enough. I have some to shoot, but I can't seem to replace it if I do.

M1A, Mini-14, M1 Carbine, Garand? Not banned.

Remove BB or similar device after AW reg? We don't know.
Quote:
(5) The department shall adopt regulations for the purpose of implementing this subdivision. These regulations are exempt from the Administrative Procedure Act (Chapter 3.5 (commencing with Section 11340) of Part 1 of Division 3 of Title 2 of the Government Code). SB 880 | AB 1135
Old 02-12-2013, 1:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komifornian View Post
True, if you didn't buy the gun in CA and there's no DROS then they have no knowledge of it. The DROS is all they have to go on.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:59 AM

Thank God our founding fathers had more fortitude than many of the posters here. For those willing to leave Ca please hurry . I do not want you in my foxhole. We are at the Lexington and Concord of our time, ground zero. I am surrounded by likeminded patriots who will NOT submit. I am using every peaceful means at my disposal to win hearts and minds for thats what this situation calls for. If violence is used against us in the future I and many others are prepared to give it all. I owe it to those I have lost defending freedom and to our children..............I am digging in right here.......
Old 02-13-2013, 4:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepman View Post
Thank God our founding fathers had more fortitude than many of the posters here. For those willing to leave Ca please hurry . I do not want you in my foxhole. We are at the Lexington and Concord of our time, ground zero. I am surrounded by likeminded patriots who will NOT submit. I am using every peaceful means at my disposal to win hearts and minds for thats what this situation calls for. If violence is used against us in the future I and many others are prepared to give it all. I owe it to those I have lost defending freedom and to our children..............I am digging in right here.......
I co-sign 100%

Sincerely, FEMA region 9, District 6 militia
Old 02-14-2013, 2:07 PM

I see the below mention of...for example the mini 14, however in the bill itself (SB47) I do not see any mention of it. No detachable (detachable redefined) and one of the "evil" features make a gun an illegal asualt rifle. To me that would mean the featureless mini 14 would still be able to have detachable mags. Stupid I know but that is how I read it. thoughts?

http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/fa...=201320140SB47

Quote:
Originally Posted by compulsivegunbuyer View Post
Right from Steinberg's page. You will have to turn in every detachable mag semi auto rifle, that's allot of guns.
Mini 14
M1A
Garand
M1 Carbine
SVT 40
Camp 9
PC Carbines
Kel Tec
Benelli R1 and MR1 rifles
Browning BAR Rifles

Hundreds of traditional style firearm models will be on the chopping block, many that they only make 5 round magazines for. Hunters, C&R collectors, they are comming for your guns too.

Last edited by TrabucoJoe; 02-14-2013 at 2:10 PM..
Old 02-14-2013, 3:36 PM
Veteran Member

Gawd... no offense guys, but I have never, for even one minute, regretted escaping from CA. Wyoming ROCKS!

On another note... we will continue to send repair kits to CA regardless. If they ban full kits we'll just have to make two shipments. Even those of us that left know what it felt like and will help whenever possible.

Μολὼν λαβέ
.................................................. ............
COMPLETE HI-CAP MAG REPAIR KITS FOR SALE- MAGPUL, RUGER, SIG, FN, H&K, GLOCK, MINI14, M1, M1A/M14, AK47, BLACK DOG, AR15,PARA, BERETTA, CZ, GSG, SAIGA, SPRINGFIELD, S&W, SKS & MORE.

www.laksupply.com

http://laksupply.com/magazines-mag-kits

http://laksupply.com/magazines-mag-kits/ar-15-magazines

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...ad.php?t=99311
Closed Thread