Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 02-01-2013, 9:37 PM

Default ELP38 Tactical LED Flashlight/Laser Combo

My buddy bought this and never mounted it to his AR. It is new in the box. Everything is here including the batteries. Sells on Amazon for $60. I'm selling this for his for $45. Located in San Diego. Will ship for $5 priority mail.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC03189.jpg (95.6 KB, 30 views)

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
-Ronald Reagan

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. - Thomas Jefferson