|Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Impossible to Find One of a Kind Parts - New U-15 Featureless Piston AR15 (Pics)
Make: Turnkey Unfired One of a Kind AR15 + 6 New Thermold 20rd Preban 1993 Dated Magazines/Rebuilds + 200rds 77gr Black Hills Ammo + Starlight Case
Location (city or county): SF Bay Area/Foster City
Will ship (Y/N): No
Custom, Brand Spanking New, Unfired, Zombie Safe Queen...all parts are new, nothing bought used. I've been collecting parts for 8+ years for this build (15+ years if you count the preban mags)! I have email and receipts to vouch for authenticity.
ONE OF A KIND PARTS - NO longer in production, service no longer offered by gunsmith, or hard to find.
• MSTN Just Like Taran 17" 1:8 twist rifle gas length fluted barrel: Noveske stainless steel barrel blank with his proprietary 3 polygonal groove rifling (RIP John). MSTN did a special run with Noveske blanks instead of Lilja. Contour and design by Wes and Paul from MSTN. Designed to provide smooth rifle gas length recoil/functioning in the shortest, optimum barrel length. Taran Butler used this barrel design to become a 3 gun champion. No longer in production.
• Superior Barrels Hard Blue finish on entire bore, chamber, and exterior of barrel: Shop does not offer their Hard Blue to be applied to individual barrels. I was the first to ask and got lucky! See youtube and link for Hard Blue properties and demonstration (not even a steel file can scratch it). Will not degrade, is easier to clean, and will not wear away or flake. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr8j8...layer_embedded http://www.superiorbarrels.com/What%...ard%20Blue.htm
• Vltor MUR with accuracy work by Robert Whitley (AR-X Enterprises): No forward assist for lighter weight. Receiver hand picked and front face lapped/trued by Robert Whitley who no longer offers this service. http://www.6mmar.com/
• Daniel Defense Lite 12" Rail (Lighter 1st Gen): They do have current production models, but this a 1st Gen with holes under the top and above the bottom rails for lighter weight. 2nd Gen only have holes under the top rail.
• U15 Featureless Stock: No longer in production. Drop your pre or post ban mags without a bullet button. http://californiarifles.com/
• Valkyrie Arms Zombie Mag Button: Been out of stock for over a year now. I know I've been trying to buy more. http://www.valkyrietactical.com/prod...oducts_id=1511
• Armament Dynamics Industries ACLM Ambi Charging Handle (Improved Version): No longer in production.
• Knurled oversized take down pins: Custom made and no longer in production.
• 6 New Unused Preban Thermold 20round Date Marked 1993 Magazines: Will be sold as rebuild kits.
• 4 Boxes of Black Hills Ammunition 223 Remington 77 Grain Sierra MatchKing Hollow Point Boat Tail (200 rounds): Arguably the best commercial long range match ammo. Hard to find and hovers at $40+ a box.
PRODUCTION PARTS - Other noteworthy top tier parts/add ons.
• New Black Starlight Rifle Case - Air-tight, water tight, pressure equalizer valve heavy case with optional rollers and dual retractable heavy duty handles
• Sundevil Billet Lower - Sent off to be duracoated professionally to match upper receiver in color
• Adams Arms Rifle Length Piston Kit with Anti-tilt BCG
• Chip McCormick AR15 Trigger
• Ionbonded Firing Pin
• MGI Rate Reducing Recoil Buffer
• Tubb SpeedLock Systems Flat Wire Buffer Spring AR-15 Rifle Chrome
• Troy Diamond Rear and Diamondhead Front BUIS
• Zombie Hunter Dust Cover
• Phase 5 Bolt Release (EBRv2)
• KNS Gen 2 Mod 2 Trigger/Hammer Anti-Rotation Pins
• Battle Arms Development Ambi Safety Selector (BAD ***)
• Magpul MOE Trigger Guard
• Troy Claymore Muzzle Brake
• POF Roller Cam Pin
• Rear Detent Spring Mod with Set Screw
• Rail Covers
• No scratches or dings on upper or lower
Price: $3,900 buyer pays DROS. I know this is a high asking price during a political time, but I'm just testing the waters. No one is forced to buy and at worst I end up keeping this beauty. As far as partial trades...looking for custom 1911's, Gen 4 Glock 34, Walther PPQ, Caracal C (someone do a SSE), Kriss, KSG, and almost any off-list new pistol. Just ask, worst I can say is no.
Last edited by Veritas; 02-19-2013 at 7:53 AM..
everyone keeps stating they have "PRE-BAN" items. FYI the bill had a sunset clause, and it expired in 2004. Hence there is nothing "banned" at this time, except maybe in "The Soviet Republic of California". Anyhow NICE gun - great work!!