Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > California handguns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California handguns Discuss your favorite California handgun technical and related questions here.

Old 01-25-2013, 7:04 PM

Default holster question for M&P pro with light

Hey guys I have a M&P pro 9mm with a surefire x300 ultra. I can't find a holster that will fit it. Can someone help?????? I prefer to have one that will fit the G-Code system of the RTI.

Any suggestions?
Old 01-25-2013, 7:07 PM

Raven Concealment is probably your best bet unless someone local volunteers to make you a custom holster for some cash. Have fun with their 4-6 month wait!

I placed an order for my second Raven earlier this week so I have another 17 weeks or so to wait, but they're worth it. Tis the tradeoff for buying variants to popular guns.
Old 01-25-2013, 7:08 PM

Raven Concealment is probably your best bet unless someone local volunteers to make you a custom holster for some cash. Have fun with their 4-6 month wait!

I placed an order for my second Raven earlier this week so I have another 17 weeks or so to wait, but they're worth it. Tis the tradeoff for buying variants to popular guns.
Old 01-25-2013, 7:57 PM

Thanks for the suggestion Xanatos. Any hoster that can be used with the RTI system of G-Code?

Doesn't look like the Raven holster can be used with the RTI system

Last edited by cheeersM8; 01-25-2013 at 8:00 PM..
Old 01-25-2013, 9:00 PM

Not compatible with your RTI system, but Garrett Industries will make their holster to fit the 5" Pro Series and they offer the option to build the kydex/leather holster with X300 clearance.

I have their Silent Thunder for my M&P and Silent Thunder Champion for my 1911, I get compliments every time I'm running a holster at the range.
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.” - Jeff Cooper, Art of the Rifle
Old 01-25-2013, 9:01 PM

That's looks like a proprietary design which means unless G-Code makes a holster or is willing to custom make you a holster, you're out of luck.