Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 01-20-2013, 10:15 PM

Default (40) Beretta 92 Magazines or Kits for Cheap

Located in San Bernardino.

Shipping preferred due to work schedule. Will take down into kit form where needed.

These mags were purchased from a range I forget how many years ago as a "gunsmith special". Shop area flooded, mags got lightly rusted, and I bought the whole case. Never got around to getting a Beretta 92, and it seems pointless to hold onto them any longer if laws banning my ability to acquire one are passed. So up for sale they go.

Originally had 50 - they all appear to be Checkmates. 10 had been cleaned up for friends several years ago who experienced no problems with them. That leaves 40 remaining. I'm assuming the rest are the same, but these are sold AS IS. A wire brush, a quick cleaning, and most of these will be just fine. Some may need a bit more elbow grease.

First picture shows the lot (stacked two high), second picture shows typical range of conditions, and the third shows the worst mag opened to show that the insides are still good as the surface rust came from the water logged boxes these were in and not from being submerged in water.

I have only inspected a couple of these. Again, they are sold as is.

Would like to sell in one lot for $600 (that's $15 a magazine) and I will pay for regular shipping. Will also consider trades +/- cash of Ak-Builder tools and flats or surplus parts kits (no ARs, thank you).

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/...ycake/b92a.jpg
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/...ycake/b92b.jpg
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/...ycake/b92c.jpg
Old 01-20-2013, 11:23 PM
Veteran Member

Dude freakin sweet deal. Wish i had my 92 just for this. You are kind for selling at prefrenzy decent prices.
Old 01-21-2013, 4:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiferronald View Post
Dude freakin sweet deal. Wish i had my 92 just for this. You are kind for selling at prefrenzy decent prices.
Neither friend nor ally benefit from a person's misfortune and fairweather friends are parasites at best. When the gun community is involved, I'd rather have an armed ally than a full bank account.

Trying to keep this to as few shipments as possible because of time restraints (I'm almost never out of work before the post office closes). So I'll give a discount of $50 to anyone who buys them all ($550 shipped) or sell them in two groups of 20 @ $300 shipped.

I'm hoping to turn the cash around to buy AK building tools and some extra mags for guns I do have. So ontop of AK-builder tools, I'd also entertain offers for trades of AK-47, AK-74, and Glock 17 magazine kits.
Old 01-22-2013, 6:49 PM

If my prices seem off or my terms seem unfair, please let me know. I've had a couple inquirres, but no return responses after I responded back. Not sure if the problem is on my end or just lack of interest.
Old 01-22-2013, 6:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PookiesCuppycake View Post
If my prices seem off or my terms seem unfair, please let me know. I've had a couple inquirres, but no return responses after I responded back. Not sure if the problem is on my end or just lack of interest.
Since you asked...I think splitting them up would serve you better. With everything on backorder and fetching crazy prices I don't think alot of us can't spare that kind of cash for a package deal on mags. Were you to split them in to smaller increments I think you'd get rid of all of them quickly.

Just my .02
Old 01-22-2013, 7:17 PM

Fair enough.

I'd be willing to break it up if the buyers were willing to wait for large groups to ship. I'd like to avoid losing too many of my lunch breaks if possible.

How about:
$15 per mag kit + $10 for shipping.
2 mags for worn Glock 17, AK-47, or AK-74 mags.
3 mags if new.

Or the whole lot +/- cash for AK builder tool set (depending on how many of his tools you have).