Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > Ventura Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2013, 12:04 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Default Help Us Clean Up The Glass Factory in SB and win an M44!

I know, double post, but we need to get the word out and I am not sure how many people check the Cleanup Board. Not sure if Librarian will let me get away with this post but I hope he will because this is for the good of the CGN community and the CGSSA. It is posted in the cleanup thread already but there has not been that much traffic there lately so I thought I would try to post over here to let more people know about this.

Saturday, January 26th, Calguns and the Cal Guns Shooting Sport Association are sponsoring a clean up of the Glass Factory, a local public shooting area above Santa Barbara. We only have about 30 people signed up for the cleanup, we will have a backhoe, lunch, snacks and best of all, a great drawing for participants at the end of the cleanup.

The prizes are all detailed in this post http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...&postcount=125

But if you are too lazy to click over to it, we are giving away:

1. 1944 Izhevsk M44 Mosin Nagant Rifle
2. 100 rounds of PMC Bronze 55GR .223 ammo
3. 100 rounds of .45 ACP ammo
4. 100 rounds of 9mm ammo
5. 100 rounds of CCI Mini Mag .22 LR ammo

Gun accessories, a concealed carry vest and lots of other cool stuff.

If you live anywhere on the Central Coast, Ventura County or the SFV and have ever shot at, or would like to shoot at the Glass Factory, I urge you to join with us to clean up this range. With everything happening in our hobby right now, we need all of the good press we can get and cleaning up a messy public area is a good thing. You can sign up in the thread http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...=651360&page=4 or PM me or gtturborex to be added to the list.

We need your help on the 26th!

Thank you!
Old 01-19-2013, 8:07 AM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Ughh, very little response from Ventura County members, although a few are showing up to help us out. Come on Ventura County peeps, come out and help us clean this place up, it is the best shooting spot within many miles of Ventura County and we don't want to lose it.

We will feed you, give you a chance to win prizes and if there is daylight left, we will shoot in the later afternoon when we finish up. It will be good time.