Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 01-14-2013, 5:56 PM
Likes Puppy Chow or Ammo
CGN Contributor

Default Can we create a list of 2A news media and radio to support

Like many of you have been glued to news and radio on the recent issues. I'm not promoting any single reporter or news channel but I think it's important to support certain people speaking on behalf of The Law Abiding Citizens Of The US. I just watched Sean Hannity play Ms. Feinsteins video on Fox World News calling her a hypocrite due to the fact she is the leader in this gun issue. On the same show he said that a gun owner who was pointed out on the journal news as gun owner was burglarized. The safe was tampered with but the thieves couldn't get it open. He also went on to talk about the mother who shot a burglar 5 times to protect herself and kids.......just a few examples.

For those of you who may be new to the forum here is the quote from the Feinstein video I'm talking about.

"“I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon and I made the determination if somebody was going to try and take me out, I was going to take them with me,” said Feinstein."

With that said I will go ahead and start the list of people in the past couple weeks who have been covering this topic quite heavily to help address the real problems of criminals and mental illness instead of going after good people like you and I.

no particular order and I do not work for or know any of these people.

GunTalk Radio - Tom Gresham - Operation Gun Rights (I'm in)
Sean Hannity - Fox News
Larry Elder - 790am - KABC talk radio.
Bill Oreilly - Fox News

And as of about two seconds ago. Ann Coulter - Fox News. Mag capacity, Feinstein hypocrisy, and the mom who defended her kids " luckily with 5-6 bullets"

I think we should email these supporters and let them know we are behind them and appreciate their coverage. At a minimum just watch the show or DVR it to give them some ratings to know where you stand.

Last edited by pitbull30; 01-14-2013 at 6:07 PM.. Reason: Typing on a Ipad.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:59 AM

For print news Emily Miller of the Washington Times. No other journalist is going to bat for us like she is right now.

I hate TV, but Lou Dobbs, Judge Jeanine, Judge Napolitano are on our side.

For radio, Levin, Larson, Ingraham, and Limbaugh are decent. Not sure of any high profile pro-gun lefties on the airwaves right now.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:09 PM

There is also
California Gun Talk on KSCO radio

Wes Holst
Host of California Gun Talk