Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Rimfire Firearms
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Rimfire Firearms .22, .17 and other Rimfire Handguns and Rifles

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2281  
Old 08-08-2013, 12:23 PM
crufflers's Avatar
crufflers crufflers is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,898
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/produ...6WTz_l%3DChart

Thunderbolts@21.99 again

Remember to use the clubfive code if you have that Cabela's plastic... PPR@.044/.054 delivered

and might I suggest UMC 9mm @ $13.99 or 100 round pack for $27.99, and another box of Mini-Mags @ $8.99 ?

Last edited by crufflers; 08-08-2013 at 12:32 PM..
  #2282  
Old 08-08-2013, 12:55 PM
sdahs13's Avatar
sdahs13 sdahs13 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 135
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Talking Beat Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by crufflers View Post
http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/produ...6WTz_l%3DChart

Thunderbolts@21.99 again

Remember to use the clubfive code if you have that Cabela's plastic... PPR@.044/.054 delivered

and might I suggest UMC 9mm @ $13.99 or 100 round pack for $27.99, and another box of Mini-Mags @ $8.99 ?
Beat me to it
  #2283  
Old 08-08-2013, 1:11 PM
crufflers's Avatar
crufflers crufflers is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,898
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdahs13 View Post
Beat me to it
Good looking out...

I passed but I was CLOSE to hitting that button. I had Win White Box 9mm 147 grain HP's ($22), UMC 9mm 115 gr FMJ 100 round value pack ($28), CCI Mini Mags, Thunderbolt brick, etc... all primed and ready to go for $5 shipping...

and I realized... I don't want any more Thunderbolts and I don't want just one box of Mini-Mags. I don't need the other stuff. Whew!
  #2284  
Old 08-08-2013, 1:29 PM
GoodahSP GoodahSP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 555
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crufflers View Post
http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/produ...6WTz_l%3DChart

Thunderbolts@21.99 again

Remember to use the clubfive code if you have that Cabela's plastic... PPR@.044/.054 delivered

and might I suggest UMC 9mm @ $13.99 or 100 round pack for $27.99, and another box of Mini-Mags @ $8.99 ?
Thanks. I guess??? He heh.

I went through checkout so fast click, click, click, click...thaaaaat I didn't realize they were Thunderbolts and not the Golden Bullets. Well at least I got the mini mags along with it.

It'll go in storage until one of my co-workers go's DUDE!!! YOU GOTTA HELP ME OUT EMERGENCY! EMENGENCY! I WILL OWE YOU BIG TIME!!! Please!!! Please!!! Please!!! And I will be the hero of the day with a "brick" of Thunderbolts!!!
  #2285  
Old 08-08-2013, 1:50 PM
Eljay Eljay is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,357
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger1022 View Post
The packer took the 10 boxes, stacked them 5 across and 2 tall strapped them together using 2 plastic bands (not too tight) and dumped them in the box. Add some paper to fill the void and off it went. So far it looks like only one of the plastic holders got damaged while the others seem fine. When I received the box, it looked like it got ran over with a forklift...
My box looked fine from the outside, but my packing wasn't even as good as that - just ten across the bottom of a big box with some paper. The ammo's fine but all the plastic holders have cracks. Not a huge deal but if the package had been mishandled enough to have external damage it would have been even harder on the ammo.

First time I've tried them, and the last unless they have a SCREAMING good deal. Just not worth dealing with trying to return or get a refund on damaged ammo.
  #2286  
Old 08-08-2013, 2:17 PM
layfz450 layfz450 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 706
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkk6869 View Post
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shoot...12&WT.tsrc=AFF

thunderbolts for 21.99. they had the 525GBs too but went OOS before i could post
  #2287  
Old 08-08-2013, 3:19 PM
crufflers's Avatar
crufflers crufflers is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,898
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by layfz450 View Post
I know I've been on the Remington page in the last coupla days and they had nothing in stock.

They come and go, but the link stays the same.

I'm hoping for more Golden Bullets again next.
  #2288  
Old 08-08-2013, 3:42 PM
crufflers's Avatar
crufflers crufflers is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,898
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Thunderbolts are GONE, OOS. If they get more and I re-post the link AGAIN.
  #2289  
Old 08-08-2013, 5:28 PM
covingtonhouse's Avatar
covingtonhouse covingtonhouse is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Monterey Bay
Posts: 1,603
iTrader: 23 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eljay View Post
My box looked fine from the outside, but my packing wasn't even as good as that - just ten across the bottom of a big box with some paper. The ammo's fine but all the plastic holders have cracks. Not a huge deal but if the package had been mishandled enough to have external damage it would have been even harder on the ammo.

First time I've tried them, and the last unless they have a SCREAMING good deal. Just not worth dealing with trying to return or get a refund on damaged ammo.
Got mine today and there was one plastic box with the lid popped off and the cartridges scattered across the bottom of the box. Big hunk of packing paper, and no cci boxes were damaged. Found all my precious minimags and it's all good. I got some CCI SS hollowpoints from midway recently that were pretty beat up.
__________________
ante omnia armari
  #2290  
Old 08-08-2013, 5:34 PM
1022sAreFun 1022sAreFun is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 93
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by crufflers View Post
Thunderbolts are GONE, OOS. If they get more and I re-post the link AGAIN, then ________?
17HMR $12.49 50pk. http://www.midwayusa.com/product/689...-max-box-of-50
  #2291  
Old 08-08-2013, 5:48 PM
sdahs13's Avatar
sdahs13 sdahs13 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 135
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodahSP View Post
Thanks. I guess??? He heh.

I went through checkout so fast click, click, click, click...thaaaaat I didn't realize they were Thunderbolts and not the Golden Bullets. Well at least I got the mini mags along with it.

It'll go in storage until one of my co-workers go's DUDE!!! YOU GOTTA HELP ME OUT EMERGENCY! EMENGENCY! I WILL OWE YOU BIG TIME!!! Please!!! Please!!! Please!!! And I will be the hero of the day with a "brick" of Thunderbolts!!!
lol see that way it's a win-win situation
  #2292  
Old 08-08-2013, 5:49 PM
sdahs13's Avatar
sdahs13 sdahs13 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 135
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default It'll do

Quote:
Originally Posted by crufflers View Post
Good looking out...

I passed but I was CLOSE to hitting that button. I had Win White Box 9mm 147 grain HP's ($22), UMC 9mm 115 gr FMJ 100 round value pack ($28), CCI Mini Mags, Thunderbolt brick, etc... all primed and ready to go for $5 shipping...

and I realized... I don't want any more Thunderbolts and I don't want just one box of Mini-Mags. I don't need the other stuff. Whew!
yes true not the best but it'll do for now.
  #2293  
Old 08-08-2013, 6:51 PM
Rizzo Rizzo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 109
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

CCI Swamp People Mini Mags HP 375 @ $27.99 - Limit 1
Limited supply


Code:
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shooting/Ammunition/Rimfire-Ammunition|/pc/104792580/c/104691780/sc/104536080/CCI-SWAMP-PEOPLE-22-AMMO/1413087.uts?destination=/catalog/compare_items.jsp?entityId=1268289&entityId=734723&entityId=1214791&entityId=1305049&entityId=740162&entityId=705570&entityId=1335717&entityId=740059&entityId=734725&entityId=1426039&entityId=705571&entityId=734676&entityId=705405&entityId=734723&entityId=1305049&entityId=1413087&entityId=705570&entityId=740059&entityId=734725&entityId=1624272&categoryIds=104792580|104691780|104536080&avad=55963_a4c27ad1&WT.mc_id=al41227&rid=12&WT.tsrc=AFF
Good luck to you.
  #2294  
Old 08-08-2013, 7:12 PM
BEE BEE is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,996
iTrader: 58 / 100%
Default

^OOS now
  #2295  
Old 08-08-2013, 8:01 PM
layfz450 layfz450 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 706
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

aaaaaaawwww
  #2296  
Old 08-08-2013, 8:53 PM
caluke caluke is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: santa barbara
Posts: 62
iTrader: 2 / 75%
Default

CCI mini mag choot em 375 ct 23.99 at midway

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/979...int-box-of-375
  #2297  
Old 08-08-2013, 9:48 PM
fishhoppa's Avatar
fishhoppa fishhoppa is offline
Lurker Extraordinaire
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 694
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by caluke View Post
CCI mini mag choot em 375 ct 23.99 at midway

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/979...int-box-of-375
Jeeeezus Midway!!

$18 shipping to Norcal????? For one box????

At least with Cabela's I can deal with the one box limit when shipping is only $5.

Still though .12/rd is kinda ok when compared other places.
__________________
"Start by holding doors open for people, move up gradually from there."

"Saying we don't need guns because we have cops is like saying we don't need fire extinguishers because we have firefighters"

"My lemonade stand was robbed once by two thieves. I shot them both. No more robberies."

"Went to the Giants game yesterday. For opsec reasons I said I was going next week. Can never be to careful."

Last edited by fishhoppa; 08-08-2013 at 9:51 PM.. Reason: added
  #2298  
Old 08-08-2013, 9:59 PM
rfcgt rfcgt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Above Sonora
Posts: 150
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

http://www.gandermountain.com/modper...s.cgi?i=443180
  #2299  
Old 08-08-2013, 9:59 PM
roger1022's Avatar
roger1022 roger1022 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hell A
Posts: 1,778
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Gander Mountain

Remington Thunderbolt 50 round packs - $2.19 / box Limit 10

http://www.gandermountain.com/modper...linkconn&lct=s
  #2300  
Old 08-08-2013, 10:14 PM
GoodahSP GoodahSP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 555
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger1022 View Post
Gander Mountain

Remington Thunderbolt 50 round packs - $2.19 / box Limit 10

http://www.gandermountain.com/modper...linkconn&lct=s
Sold out now. That was quick specially for Thunderbolts.
  #2301  
Old 08-08-2013, 10:15 PM
Paperchasin's Avatar
Paperchasin Paperchasin is offline
YOU are next!!
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,917
iTrader: 224 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfcgt View Post
Finally some CCI without limits! Free S/H too....Thanks!
  #2302  
Old 08-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Danodog's Avatar
Danodog Danodog is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: East San Diego County
Posts: 1,421
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfcgt View Post
Nice. Picked up 3 boxes to get the "free" shipping. .07464 cents per round with the 9 dollar surcharge included.
__________________
Calguns Contributor
NRA Endowment Member (9 payments away from Patron)
What have you done for 2A lately?

  #2303  
Old 08-08-2013, 10:21 PM
roger1022's Avatar
roger1022 roger1022 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hell A
Posts: 1,778
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfcgt View Post


Must...Resist...

Still a good price though. Paid $29.99 a box at the LGS a few weeks back.
  #2304  
Old 08-08-2013, 10:29 PM
GoodahSP GoodahSP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 555
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danodog View Post
Nice. Picked up 3 boxes to get the "free" shipping. .07464 cents per round with the 9 dollar surcharge included.
Almost out...It only let me put 1 in my cart. I had to add 4 boxes of the Winchester SuperX to bring me over $50.
  #2305  
Old 08-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Danodog's Avatar
Danodog Danodog is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: East San Diego County
Posts: 1,421
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperchasin View Post
Finally some CCI without limits! Free S/H too....Thanks!
I had to LOL because I am so conditioned to seeing 1 box limits. I put one in the cart and said what the heck, let's try another. Then I realized that I needed .02 more to meet the $50 for free shipping. I was giddy as a school girl when I put the third one in. I felt so guilty that I checked out fast. Now I am wondering if I should have bought a couple of more.

I have shared in other posts that I am accumulating if the ammo bill goes through. Not a flipper and never will be. My local LGS's can't even come close to what Cabelas and Gander Mountain can sells this ammo for.
__________________
Calguns Contributor
NRA Endowment Member (9 payments away from Patron)
What have you done for 2A lately?

  #2306  
Old 08-08-2013, 10:35 PM
roger1022's Avatar
roger1022 roger1022 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hell A
Posts: 1,778
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodahSP View Post
Almost out...It only let me put 1 in my cart. I had to add 4 boxes of the Winchester SuperX to bring me over $50.
AND its OOS!
  #2307  
Old 08-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Danodog's Avatar
Danodog Danodog is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: East San Diego County
Posts: 1,421
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger1022 View Post
AND its OOS!
While it is still selling out fast, the frequency of "awesome" deals is telling me that supply maybe catching up with demand. I found three decent deals today including this order.
__________________
Calguns Contributor
NRA Endowment Member (9 payments away from Patron)
What have you done for 2A lately?

  #2308  
Old 08-08-2013, 10:41 PM
roger1022's Avatar
roger1022 roger1022 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hell A
Posts: 1,778
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danodog View Post
While it is still selling out fast, the frequency of "awesome" deals is telling me that supply maybe catching up with demand. I found three decent deals today including this order.
I agree that the supply is coming back slowly. Too bad it's selling out fast as well. That can only mean people are still hoarding ammo!
  #2309  
Old 08-08-2013, 10:46 PM
Danodog's Avatar
Danodog Danodog is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: East San Diego County
Posts: 1,421
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger1022 View Post
I agree that the supply is coming back slowly. Too bad it's selling out fast as well. That can only mean people are still hoarding ammo!
I can you can say I am somewhat guilty of that in the last month. I can tell you with certainty that I will be in the doghouse when my wife sees the credit card statement. This is most likely the last big purchase for me as I am nearing my goal. I hear some people accumulating 20k rounds of .22lr, but I am nowhere even near that.
__________________
Calguns Contributor
NRA Endowment Member (9 payments away from Patron)
What have you done for 2A lately?


Last edited by Danodog; 08-08-2013 at 10:59 PM.. Reason: TMI
  #2310  
Old 08-08-2013, 11:29 PM
wait_one wait_one is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: on the down low in LA
Posts: 123
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Remington Bucket O' Bullets, .22 LR,
1400 rounds in a 10 lb. bucket

$69.99 free ship + 9.00 ammo surcharge

http://www.gandermountain.com/modper...4&merchID=4006
__________________
  #2311  
Old 08-08-2013, 11:40 PM
crufflers's Avatar
crufflers crufflers is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,898
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wait_one View Post
Remington Bucket O' Bullets, .22 LR,
1400 rounds in a 10 lb. bucket

$69.99 free ship + 9.00 ammo surcharge

http://www.gandermountain.com/modper...4&merchID=4006
Glad I checked CG one last time tonight. Thanks!
  #2312  
Old 08-08-2013, 11:40 PM
roger1022's Avatar
roger1022 roger1022 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hell A
Posts: 1,778
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wait_one View Post
Remington Bucket O' Bullets, .22 LR,
1400 rounds in a 10 lb. bucket

$69.99 free ship + 9.00 ammo surcharge

http://www.gandermountain.com/modper...4&merchID=4006
Super Troopers "Mother of God"

To think a vendor was charging $150 a few weeks back...
  #2313  
Old 08-08-2013, 11:43 PM
GoodahSP GoodahSP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 555
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danodog View Post
I can you can say I am somewhat guilty of that in the last month. I can tell you with certainty that I will be in the doghouse when my wife sees the credit card statement. This is most likely the last big purchase for me as I am nearing my goal. I hear some people accumulating 20k rounds of .22lr, but I am nowhere even near that.
Guilty here as well this last month, But all I've stocked will be shot and not flipped. I'm not targeting 20k rounds either, but the stock I have right now to some it may be overboard. I got caught flat-footed specially on 22lr after Sandy Hook. I pretty much ignored 22 lr because I always thought I could run to Walmart or somewhere locally and pick up a brick or two when my son wanted to go shoot. For me I can manage not shooting 556/223 or 9mm for months but its very disappointing to see an 8 year old boys sad face when you tell him we can't go because there's no ammo for his rifle. Not going to let that happen again.
  #2314  
Old 08-08-2013, 11:49 PM
GoodahSP GoodahSP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 555
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wait_one View Post
Remington Bucket O' Bullets, .22 LR,
1400 rounds in a 10 lb. bucket

$69.99 free ship + 9.00 ammo surcharge

http://www.gandermountain.com/modper...4&merchID=4006
Thanks for the heads up. But I'll pass on this one.

After the ammo I bought today and my little rant I'm good for now.
Hopefully the guys that need some worst than me will get a chance to stock up a little.
  #2315  
Old 08-08-2013, 11:50 PM
cs101's Avatar
cs101 cs101 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 467
iTrader: 38 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wait_one View Post
Remington Bucket O' Bullets, .22 LR,
1400 rounds in a 10 lb. bucket

$69.99 free ship + 9.00 ammo surcharge

http://www.gandermountain.com/modper...4&merchID=4006
Sold out!
  #2316  
Old 08-08-2013, 11:50 PM
roger1022's Avatar
roger1022 roger1022 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hell A
Posts: 1,778
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs101 View Post
Sold out!
About 10 minutes and its gone!
  #2317  
Old 08-08-2013, 11:53 PM
Danodog's Avatar
Danodog Danodog is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: East San Diego County
Posts: 1,421
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wait_one View Post
Remington Bucket O' Bullets, .22 LR,
1400 rounds in a 10 lb. bucket

$69.99 free ship + 9.00 ammo surcharge

http://www.gandermountain.com/modper...4&merchID=4006
Thank my lucky stars that was OOS or my wife would have left me.
__________________
Calguns Contributor
NRA Endowment Member (9 payments away from Patron)
What have you done for 2A lately?

  #2318  
Old 08-08-2013, 11:55 PM
GoodahSP GoodahSP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 555
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger1022 View Post
About 10 minutes and its gone!
Yep...still looks like its going to be one wild ride trying to get 22lr for a while longer.
  #2319  
Old 08-08-2013, 11:55 PM
Danodog's Avatar
Danodog Danodog is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: East San Diego County
Posts: 1,421
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodahSP View Post
Guilty here as well this last month, But all I've stocked will be shot and not flipped. I'm not targeting 20k rounds either, but the stock I have right now to some it may be overboard. I got caught flat-footed specially on 22lr after Sandy Hook. I pretty much ignored 22 lr because I always thought I could run to Walmart or somewhere locally and pick up a brick or two when my son wanted to go shoot. For me I can manage not shooting 556/223 or 9mm for months but its very disappointing to see an 8 year old boys sad face when you tell him we can't go because there's no ammo for his rifle. Not going to let that happen again.
Same here. I have an 8 year old and a 12 year old. They are going to get their new Model 60's some time in the future and I want a reserve just in case.
__________________
Calguns Contributor
NRA Endowment Member (9 payments away from Patron)
What have you done for 2A lately?

  #2320  
Old 08-08-2013, 11:56 PM
GoodahSP GoodahSP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 555
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danodog View Post
Thank my lucky stars that was OOS or my wife would have left me.
And she would have taken half of that ammo with her too.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:58 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.