Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > SGCUSA
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2011, 4:41 PM

Default Welcome Scottsdale Gun Club!!!

Welcome guys.

Just wanted to take a moment and thank you for the wonderful hospitality. On 08/29/11 I was there with a guest from Spain. Got an awesome deal and shot the H&K-G36C, Thompson SMG, the M249 SAW, an AK I think. What a blast.

Special thanks to the Manager who runs the rental counter.

Cheers.
Old 09-11-2011, 9:03 PM
Calguns Addict

Awesome!
I'm from Phoenix born and raised.
I'm still a part time resident there and I stop into SGC to drool at NFA stuff sometimes. Cool!
Old 09-20-2011, 9:38 AM

Great to see you guys here. Welcome!!!!
Old 02-14-2013, 5:41 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Location: Somewhere in the Inland Empire between the mountains, the desert, and the beach

I LOVE SGC!!! Get there nearly everytime I visit friends in PHX/Scottsdale area.

If you've never been there its a gun shop the size of an average Walgreens! A VERY nice indoor range, and they rent just about anything you'd want to shoot for a very reasonable price.

I was very sad last month when the normally wall of guns was naked! Crazy! They received 4 new DDM4 while we were in the range. My buddy had one of the Daniels Defense M4 in his hands, walked out to make sure buying it wouldnt get him a divorce... and in the 60 seconds it took to make the call all 4 were gone!

He got on the wait list and picked it up last week... now he cannot get ammo or Pmags for it! CRAZY!!!
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. --Groucho Marx
Old 04-01-2013, 5:04 PM

I live in SoCal, but have in-Laws in Scottsdale very close to SGC. I'll have to visit whenever I'm in town.