Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-27-2018, 7:05 PM
USMCM16A2 USMCM16A2 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,174
iTrader: 96 / 100%
Default The will of the many is crushing the rights of the few..

Well,



Another tragedy is being exploited by the Democrats, in both houses of the Legislature in Sacramento. The politicians voted in by an ignorant majority, are crushing the rights of the few. Does this sound familiar? Blacks, gays, lesbians, Latinos, Asians so on.
Guns are easy to hate, because to the ignorant all they do is kill. To a sportsman, it is a tool, a work of art, a piece of history. Gunowners are a small group, that is easy to portray as nuts, fringe players, disconnected. There is just not enough support, the media is owned by the left, to get the word out about who we are.
My analogy to the fore mentioned groups was to point out that those people persecuted in their own time. As I said, gunowners are not considered persecuted, guns do not make good news stories. Guns are destructive, and kill people. Transgenders being able to pee in whatever bathroom they want is positive news equal rights!. Women being able to use abortion as contraception, that’s news.
The Second Amendment is clear, it says what it means, means what it says. There is nowhere in the Constitution that says you have a right to an abortion, for people of the same sex to marry, for people who are one sex but wish to be another to go pee where they want. But guns, guns, are an easy target. We are in serious trouble, the Courts a joke, A2
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-27-2018, 7:12 PM
Moemoe1's Avatar
Moemoe1 Moemoe1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,589
iTrader: 12 / 93%
Default

History has shown what happens when a populace becomes unarmed under a government who thinks they can punish whatever they see wrong. Just that fact that these “liberal” courts are MAKING a baker pay to a gay couple for not “wanting” to make them a cake because they didn’t agree with what they were doing is a start to what they are capable off. Making them take sensitivy training and possibly loosing their business over speaking their mind. That’s the first step.

Conversative way of thinking is seen as wrong, bigotry and racism. I’m a Hispanic male and even white liberals call me racist for wanting stronger border walls and the whole “America first” thinking. Being first generation Mexican with a conservative way of thought is way harder than it looks lol
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-27-2018, 7:24 PM
USMCM16A2 USMCM16A2 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,174
iTrader: 96 / 100%
Default

Moe,


I understand, liberalism is a sickness. I agree in equality for all, to persue the life ones sees fit. But this gangster culture of following what is “correct” versus what is right and just. Is what is destroying the US. Sacramento is emboldened by the Court system, they feel that they can do what they wish.
A2
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-27-2018, 8:25 PM
USMCmatt's Avatar
USMCmatt USMCmatt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 143
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

As a hispanic male, I too get called a racist, or some how an uncle tom...
__________________
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
______________________________________
Custom made to order vinyl decals
—USMC OEF Veteran—
—911 Dispatcher—

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-27-2018, 8:34 PM
CALI-gula's Avatar
CALI-gula CALI-gula is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,645
iTrader: 26 / 100%
Default

USMCM16A2, do yourself a favor and quit getting all your news from Yahoo, Huffington Post, and Hello Giggles.

.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-27-2018, 9:15 PM
FUCA2AFTW FUCA2AFTW is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 223
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALI-gula View Post
USMCM16A2, do yourself a favor and quit getting all your news from Yahoo, Huffington Post, and Hello Giggles.

.
This is bizarre. Sounds like you have a private beef and maybe should take it up via PM.

As for the thread topic...yes, a tyrannical majority is stomping with jack boots on a moral minority...and I wonder what in the world could the founders have put in place to prevent such an occurrence???
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-27-2018, 10:04 PM
CALI-gula's Avatar
CALI-gula CALI-gula is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,645
iTrader: 26 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCA2AFTW View Post
This is bizarre. Sounds like you have a private beef and maybe should take it up via PM.
Stick around newb... you'll get it eventually. And don't forget to laugh.

And no private beef. 100% Black Angus, over-the-counter, medium-rare, over 1 Trillion sold. Except for when I get it at Spagos every Thursday; then Wolfgang is sure that it's Kobe, thinly sliced, nearly raw.

.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-27-2018, 10:16 PM
FUCA2AFTW FUCA2AFTW is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 223
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALI-gula View Post
Stick around newb... you'll get it eventually. And don't forget to laugh.

And no private beef. 100% Black Angus, over-the-counter, medium-rare, over 1 Trillion sold. Except for when I get it at Spagos every Thursday; then Wolfgang is sure that it's Kobe, thinly sliced, nearly raw.

.
Right! Will stick around a bit and hopefully get it sooner or later. I'm thinking there's a lot more invisible <sarc> tags that I'm not seeing.

Did you say Spago???
http://spagodog.com/
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-27-2018, 10:31 PM
Blade Gunner's Avatar
Blade Gunner Blade Gunner is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,890
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCM16A2 View Post
Well,



Another tragedy is being exploited by the Democrats, in both houses of the Legislature in Sacramento. The politicians voted in by an ignorant majority, are crushing the rights of the few. Does this sound familiar? Blacks, gays, lesbians, Latinos, Asians so on.
Guns are easy to hate, because to the ignorant all they do is kill. To a sportsman, it is a tool, a work of art, a piece of history. Gunowners are a small group, that is easy to portray as nuts, fringe players, disconnected. There is just not enough support, the media is owned by the left, to get the word out about who we are.
My analogy to the fore mentioned groups was to point out that those people persecuted in their own time. As I said, gunowners are not considered persecuted, guns do not make good news stories. Guns are destructive, and kill people. Transgenders being able to pee in whatever bathroom they want is positive news equal rights!. Women being able to use abortion as contraception, that’s news.
The Second Amendment is clear, it says what it means, means what it says. There is nowhere in the Constitution that says you have a right to an abortion, for people of the same sex to marry, for people who are one sex but wish to be another to go pee where they want. But guns, guns, are an easy target. We are in serious trouble, the Courts a joke, A2
AKA The tyranny of the majority
__________________
If you find yourself in a fair fight, you're doing it all wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-28-2018, 7:41 AM
Jimi Jah's Avatar
Jimi Jah Jimi Jah is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North San Diego County
Posts: 12,087
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

In modern America we cut down the entire tree if we find one piece of rotten fruit.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-28-2018, 8:15 AM
Mute's Avatar
Mute Mute is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Diamond Bar
Posts: 6,389
iTrader: 37 / 100%
Default

Actually it's the other way around. The media just makes the gun-haters appear to be the majority. Don't buy into the propaganda.
__________________
NRA Patron Life Member
NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle & Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

American Marksman Training Group, LLC
Visit our American Marksman Facebook Page
Diamond Bar CCW Facebook Page
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-28-2018, 8:25 AM
dwinters14's Avatar
dwinters14 dwinters14 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 510
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute View Post
Actually it's the other way around. The media just makes the gun-haters appear to be the majority. Don't buy into the propaganda.
Just like they did during the election, look how that turned out for them.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-28-2018, 9:53 AM
Fight Now Fight Now is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 281
iTrader: 32 / 100%
Default

Wil not compromise, register or be polite. Period.

My rights, the rights of my children, grandchildren and theirs are not negotiable.....F**K OFF!!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-28-2018, 9:56 AM
Fight Now Fight Now is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 281
iTrader: 32 / 100%
Default

And that goes for the compromising P*SSIES allegedly “on our side”
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-28-2018, 10:03 AM
wpage's Avatar
wpage wpage is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,175
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Tail wag the dog much...
__________________
God so loved the world He gave His only Son... Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
John 3:16

United Air Epic Fail Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-28-2018, 6:00 PM
Springfield45's Avatar
Springfield45 Springfield45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,211
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Now we are a democracy. It is the very thing the founding fathers were afraid of and fought against.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-28-2018, 7:07 PM
chris's Avatar
chris chris is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Texas for now
Posts: 18,348
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute View Post
Actually it's the other way around. The media just makes the gun-haters appear to be the majority. Don't buy into the propaganda.
they are getting the majority of the media's attention. It's all over talk radio most of anti gun. Got tired of it today. The pro gun side never gets a chance as usual.

Such utter ignorance of current law that we have. Yet call for more "common sense gun regulation" again no mention of current law.
__________________
http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php

Quote:
Public Safety Chairman Reggie Jones Sawyer, D-Los Angeles said, “This is California; we don’t pay too much attention to the Constitution,”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
contact the governor
https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
When Hell is full the dead will walk the Earth. (Dawn of the Dead)
NRA Life Member.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-28-2018, 7:12 PM
Rusty Scabbard Rusty Scabbard is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: So. Cal
Posts: 494
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

" The will of the many is crushing the rights of the few.."

If people have doubts about where this often leads and want an example of why the Second Amendment is important, look to the vote in the South African parliament yesterday.

A motion brought by Marxist opposition leader Julius Malema passed 241 to 83, to amend their constitution to allow confiscation of white owned land without compensation.
Some of Mr. Malema's quotes: "...the time for reconciliation is over. Now is the time for justice..." In 2016 he told followers he "..was not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now"

Perhaps America's decline won't be based as much on race as happens in Africa. Perhaps it will. But mob rule and the abandonment of individual rights never ends well.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-28-2018, 9:29 PM
CALI-gula's Avatar
CALI-gula CALI-gula is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,645
iTrader: 26 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute View Post
Actually it's the other way around. The media just makes the gun-haters appear to be the majority. Don't buy into the propaganda.
The intent of my post above to which I think anyone can relate, albeit with a spoonful of humor to help the reality go down.

Yet there are some who are a bit new and bereft on awareness of this issue, so fragile, when they are not getting in on their daily allotment of feeling offended, they fabricate a machination to impress upon others that surely the other must be the target of a 40 yard charging offense, even when there was no offense to be found.

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.”

Fly away words.... fly away.... be free! be free!

.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-01-2018, 6:15 AM
BitViper BitViper is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 53
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCA2AFTW View Post
...yes, a tyrannical majority is stomping with jack boots on a moral minority...and I wonder what in the world could the founders have put in place to prevent such an occurrence???
Um.. a constitution!!!! A representative democracy!

Its based on a give and take.. compromise.. sure things dont go your way some times.. and then sometime it does.

Without compromise.. I'd still be shackled to one of your great grandfathers plantation.. drinking out of a separate fountain.. not able to eat in some restaurants.. been able to get an education.

Whats coming to us is a direct result of the inflexibility and mindset of people who think that owing a weapon is a moral position. Its not! Its constitutional... a law, constitutional provisioned... there is no godly reverence to it

Its people like this https://www.thedailybeast.com/these-...ebate?ref=home and https://www.thedailybeast.com/church...chool?ref=home that scare non gun owning folks.

I know that I'll be denounce me as a pinko lefty.. MSNBC watching... Nancy Pelosi hugging liberal.. I'm not!

I'm a person who has seen bias ,segregation and racism... served in my my country's military... been shot at in anger by those who dont share our way of life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springfield45
Now we are a democracy. It is the very thing the founding fathers were afraid of and fought against.
No... the political back and forth that were going thru , with respect to guns, is democracy..and EXACTLY what the founding fathers had in mind.

I swear I listen to folks here drone on about the constitution... READ THIS THING... http://constitutionus.com/

and all the Bill of rights http://www.billofrightsinstitute.org...ill-of-rights/ not just just the 2A!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 03-01-2018, 8:06 AM
FUCA2AFTW FUCA2AFTW is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 223
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitViper View Post
Without compromise.. I'd still be shackled to one of your great grandfathers plantation.. drinking out of a separate fountain.. not able to eat in some restaurants.. been able to get an education.
Really? You think you know a damn thing about my great grandfathers?
F*** you.
And based on your grammar, you clearly haven't gotten a good education, despite the "easy button" of affirmative action that has diverted public resources away from more qualified minorities (yes, I'm talking about Asians).
What a tool.
PS, thanks for teaching me how to use the "ignore" feature.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-01-2018, 8:23 AM
riderr riderr is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,577
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitViper View Post
Without compromise.. I'd still be shackled to one of your great grandfathers plantation.. drinking out of a separate fountain.. not able to eat in some restaurants.. been able to get an education.
Is it your only argument? Do you have something more relevant than coulda-shoulda-woulda?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-01-2018, 8:55 AM
SkyHawk's Avatar
SkyHawk SkyHawk is offline
Front Toward Enemy 🔫
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ☠ Outside my Southern Comfort Zone ☠
Posts: 10,829
iTrader: 127 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitViper View Post
Whats coming to us is a direct result of the inflexibility and mindset of people who think that owing a weapon is a moral position. Its not! Its constitutional... a law, constitutional provisioned... there is no godly reverence to it
So the right to protect ones own life, against a much stronger, larger attacker, is not a moral position?

And no godly reverence? You ever hear the story of David and Goliath?

Why don't you hit the road pal - go back to HuffPo with your weak sauce. You're out of your element here.
__________________
.



"Texans always move them!"
General Robert E. Lee, May 6, 1864 - Battle of the Wilderness

Last edited by SkyHawk; 03-01-2018 at 8:58 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-01-2018, 10:18 AM
BitViper BitViper is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 53
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
You're out of your element here.
Yep!
Quote:
...despite the "easy button" of affirmative action that has diverted public resources away from more qualified minorities (yes, I'm talking about Asians).
So now its the battle of who's been more oppressed... wow ... There are no winners there.... That said... I'll measure my phallus against yours any day. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-01-2018, 2:15 PM
2761377's Avatar
2761377 2761377 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: the V ring
Posts: 1,477
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCA2AFTW View Post
snip...and I wonder what in the world could the founders have put in place to prevent such an occurrence???
one specific action taken was Article II, Section 1 of the COTUS- the Electoral College.

when someone spouts off about the popular vote they're either ignorant or willfully deceitful.
__________________
MAGA

Last edited by 2761377; 03-01-2018 at 2:19 PM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:33 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.