Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > FFL's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

FFL's Forum For open discussion between FFLs and polite questions for FFLs.

Old 12-23-2012, 11:20 PM

Sounds like this dealer is a douche, but I agree with Wes and Toby, there is not much recourse legally. A dealer can refuse to deliver a firearm to anyone and as long as he gives your money back, you're hosed.

After quickly reading the thread, I still saw no mention of who the dealer was, so as far as I'm concerned, it never happened.

400 Moffett Blvd., Suite F
Mountain View, CA 94043

www.eddysguns.com

Tue-Fri 12-7, Sat 11-5
Old 12-23-2012, 11:38 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
SWalt, what gun shop have you successfully run? I'm just curious since you feel entitled to be condescending to a successful LGS owner and one of our fiercest 2A advocates in the state.
There is no disrespect meant at all and I apologize if it was taken as that or condescending. There is nothing personal meant towards tenpercent in this and I'm sure he has done wayyy more than me as far as 2A rights go. The OP asked about his options and I answered. Any store or business should be upfront and honest with their customers, if its a simple mistake, then make good on it. Simple. If someone offered more for the same rifle and the store wanted to make more money off another customer and shirk their obligation to make good on what was promised to the first, isn't that being dishonest and shady? (Nothing I said implies any business here is doing that).

I am a licensed CA contractor since 93. As a contractor, I am under obligation to fulfill any contract I sign or imply. I chose to be educated and to learn what that involves, including knowing the difference of what is a contract and what is not. If I promise 1 thing to a customer, but I do not perform according to the contract, my customer has no recourse?? You know they do. I know what liability I incur when I do work. If I do not do things to code and a customer has damages because of my neglect, I am liable. When acting in the capacity of President and CEO, I know the words that come out of my mouth can incur liability. IN the years I have been in business, I have never been sued, although I can say a few customers have screwed me over by non payment after I performed my end of the contract. So in short, I have some clue. Very little but some.

You asked and I simply answered,please don't try to read anything more into it.

NRA Endowment Life Member
CRPA 5 yr Member

"...which from their verbosity, their endless tautologies, their involutions of case within case, and parenthesis within parenthesis, and their multiplied efforts at certainty by saids and aforesaids, by ors and by ands, to make them more plain, do really render them more perplexed and incomprehensible, not only to common readers, but to lawyers themselves. " - Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-24-2012, 8:46 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenpercentfirearms View Post
The OP take the gun dealer to court. How else would you handle a breach of contract if the gun dealer isn't willing to work with you?

I understand it. How is the OP going to prove it? Further, what are the gun stores policies on and written notices regarding cancellations and other such issues?

If all we have are verbal instructions, you are going to have an uphill battle in court. It would further be interesting to see what the sales order/receipt says.

That is a lot of trouble for not getting your rifle. If the OP decides it is worth his time to pursue it, let us know how it goes.

Also let us know if you report it stolen or if you contact the ATF or DOJ.
Very true. The hassle factor comes into play and can be long and drawn out. Always better to try to work it out with them first and see if they come up with a solution that both agree to. But some stores (talking in general, any type of store) just dig in their heals and give the customer short shift. It leaves you only a few options. I have an AR in jail and if it gets resold before I pick it up, then I would be put in the same situation and would have to consider what route, if any, to take. I never had any problems with a dealer however, and don't think there will be.

I don't think reporting a customer dispute to ATF would go very far either, after all its just a dispute, why use agency resources for it? Wouldn't make sense from my view point.

CRPA 5 yr Member

"...which from their verbosity, their endless tautologies, their involutions of case within case, and parenthesis within parenthesis, and their multiplied efforts at certainty by saids and aforesaids, by ors and by ands, to make them more plain, do really render them more perplexed and incomprehensible, not only to common readers, but to lawyers themselves. " - Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-24-2012, 9:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philobeddoe View Post

small claims court? suggestion, ignore any post that suggests small claims court
This. My initimate knowledge of SCC workings is stale, from when I sued a property management company in 1998 for running up a false laundry list of things to deduct out of my security deposit from when I moved out of an apartment.

Just one example, They had cited a multi-hundred dollar charge for pest fumigation. I went back to the place and took a picture through the window of the two cans of raid fogger.

I had other slam-dunk bits of evidence of their blatant theivery, the presentation in court went awesome, binders full of copies of letter and documents, pictures on a poster board, etc. The judge even said I did a better job then a lot of paid criminal defenders he sees often ,etc. etc.

Bottom line I got a whole hundred bucks when I got notice by mail of the judgement, aka, totally screwed by the court.

That judge can find and award whatever the heck (and as little) as he wants.

You sue in SCC, you get a self-rightous libtard America-hating anti-gun judge, you're automagically screwed from the get-go.

Hopefully that doesn't happen to the OP, and everything works out swell.

I think though, that even if the situation is resolved amicably, the OP should still out the shop when its all over. Even if the seller makes good, future customers should be aware they need to keep a close eye on the tricky bastard.

Personally, I wouldn't want to deal with such a place, even if they made it right in the end. There are lots of LGS's, especially where I live, if any of them started getting shady, I'd hope they'd flame out, and that business would instead go to the stand-up guys down the block. With things the way they are, none of us can really afford having any bad apples around, be they gun sellers, or gun owners.

my two cents...

-me

"It's a good thing we don't get all the government we pay for!"

-Will Rogers

Old 12-24-2012, 11:17 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

" Gun resold during 10 day wait " It's the thread that just keeps giving.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitchnicklas View Post
i am going with this ^^^^^

as he claims to have been screwed and wont name the shop to protect others....
I am thinking the same thing.
Old 12-24-2012, 1:43 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats1911 View Post
call the doj report it stolen even though its a riffle prob never be found
You obviously didn't read the whole thread..
And you obviously flunked Grammar....

Boycott Guns Fishing & Other Stuff in Vacaville!

Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

Member: NRA, CRPA, IDPA, Diablo Rod & Gun, Local 39
Old 12-24-2012, 1:53 PM

I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but what's going on with prices 3x in a matter of 10 days? I don't really have an interest in AR/AK so is there some new law effecting them or something?

ten%.... is there anything you can suggest that a buyer can do to protect themself from something similar happening? Will taking a picture of the sn prove helpful if something were to happen?

OP.... can we at least get the area that the shop is in? I'm in the market for a shotgun and would really like to avoid this place.
Old 12-24-2012, 2:15 PM
Veteran Member

Name or stop wasting our time with this bs post

If you don't like the price of something I am selling please feel free to move along... The market, not you, will determine what it's worth. Thanks!
Old 12-24-2012, 10:52 PM
Calguns Addict

well no response back after his 9th post on calguns ...i am going to go ahead and call this one as it is....

uber-

maybe even a dreaded "brady troll"

able to find wholesale pricing on many firearm related items,accessories and clothing send a message to find that special item you are looking for.
pm me for details on anything i know how to find almost any wholesale item cheap,i am a 01 FFL & business owner https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nickl...0933899?ref=hl
Old 12-26-2012, 9:36 AM

It's Wednesday and they're open so.......
Old 12-26-2012, 5:20 PM

How'd the story end op?
Old 12-26-2012, 5:37 PM
Banned

when you DROS a weapon it goes to the safe NOT back onto the inventory. You were fed a bs story and they cancelled the DROS (simple call to the DOJ) on yours and they re-sold that same rifle for more money... If it were me I wouldve gone %^&* but thats just me. In my opinion had this fiasco not taken place you wouldve gotten your rifle with no issues...

By the way what IS the shop? These forums are a powerful tool.

Last edited by Atlantaboi2012; 12-26-2012 at 5:42 PM..
Old 12-26-2012, 8:29 PM

I thought whoever bought it after wouldn't be done with their 10day wait.
Old 12-26-2012, 8:38 PM
Veteran Member

Interesting thread, thanks for the dealers speaking up. Now I know which of you NOT to give my business to.
“War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 – 1873)
Old 12-26-2012, 9:41 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm of Life View Post
Interesting thread, thanks for the dealers speaking up. Now I know which of you NOT to give my business to.
You weren't going to come to my shop anyway. I guess I missed the part where you were a big deal.

Plus this is the FFL forum. FFLs will probably give you their .02 cents on how to handle it. It isn't like we know anything about this business.

The Calguns Foundation - Board Member. DONATE NOW! Your dollars go DIRECTLY to front-line legal activism in CA.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of The Calguns Foundation
Old 12-26-2012, 9:58 PM

Red face Gun sold during 10 day wait

Okay, conclusion as predicted the shop is shutting down on January 25. Seemed like it when I was there last. The dealer to his credit gave up another AR in my guns place plus cash. I was still not too pleased stated, not what I bought. Anyway I agreed to not post Ryan Cox is a jerk, and I don't believe him to be. Is the whole thing still shady, of course. The shop is We The People in Clovis Ca. I agreed to the deal as I am aware I will not see my rifle again nor that model in my range unless I leave commifornia. So for the record Ryan Cox is not a jerk, I have never called Ryan Cox a jerk, I will not call Ryan Cox a jerk. We the people firearms just f'd up three seperate times. Also Ryan Cox of We the people in clovis ca whom I am not calling a jerk said I misunderstood him when he said all three colt ar s were resold. He meant three guns in general. He also said the foolproof way of seperating sold inventory from unsold was odered changed by the ATF. He went from a log, location, name on box and log to just a red sticker. I honestly would not have fronted off Ryan Cox whom I am not calling a jerk, but when I was in his shop on day of pickup I was observing a lot as previously mentioned. I am actually a paid observer for the last 20 years or so. I observed Ryan Cox, whom I am not calling a jerk show the log discrepancy to a counter guy named John who had actually done the paperwork with me. Ryan Cox who I am not saying is a jerk mumbled under his breath I am tired of this bull****, you deal with it. John simply said, just give it to him. Ryan Cox who I am not calling a jerk immediately silenced John verbally and with a stare. I was about 8 feet away and should have nutted up. But, I was out of work on a quick mission and had to get back. I did tell Ryan Cox who I will not call a jerk I wanted the colt I bought, the rest is in the previous posts....Today when I spoke to Ryan Cox who I will never call a jerk he did say he should not have said mistakes happen. He did seem genuinely sorry for f'ing my over. He even told me he had a good reputation here on calguns and the comminity. thats why i went there. So, I have to say thank to everyone for your support and assistance. I appreciate all the input. For the record I am semi satisfied, as agreed with Ryan Cox he is certainly not a jerk. Maybe just an opportunist, but not a jerk. Also, they're out of business January 25. Thank You and happy holidays
Old 12-26-2012, 10:06 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRS View Post
Okay, conclusion as predicted the shop is shutting down on January 25. Seemed like it when I was there last. The dealer to his credit gave up another AR in my guns place plus cash. I was still not too pleased stated, not what I bought. Anyway I agreed to not post Ryan Cox is a jerk, and I don't believe him to be. Is the whole thing still shady, of course. The shop is We The People in Clovis Ca. I agreed to the deal as I am aware I will not see my rifle again nor that model in my range unless I leave commifornia. So for the record Ryan Cox is not a jerk, I have never called Ryan Cox a jerk, I will not call Ryan Cox a jerk. We the people firearms just f'd up three seperate times. Also Ryan Cox of We the people in clovis ca whom I am not calling a jerk said I misunderstood him when he said all three colt ar s were resold. He meant three guns in general. He also said the foolproof way of seperating sold inventory from unsold was odered changed by the ATF. He went from a log, location, name on box and log to just a red sticker. I honestly would not have fronted off Ryan Cox whom I am not calling a jerk, but when I was in his shop on day of pickup I was observing a lot as previously mentioned. I am actually a paid observer for the last 20 years or so. I observed Ryan Cox, whom I am not calling a jerk show the log discrepancy to a counter guy named John who had actually done the paperwork with me. Ryan Cox who I am not saying is a jerk mumbled under his breath I am tired of this bull****, you deal with it. John simply said, just give it to him. Ryan Cox who I am not calling a jerk immediately silenced John verbally and with a stare. I was about 8 feet away and should have nutted up. But, I was out of work on a quick mission and had to get back. I did tell Ryan Cox who I will not call a jerk I wanted the colt I bought, the rest is in the previous posts....Today when I spoke to Ryan Cox who I will never call a jerk he did say he should not have said mistakes happen. He did seem genuinely sorry for f'ing my over. He even told me he had a good reputation here on calguns and the comminity. thats why i went there. So, I have to say thank to everyone for your support and assistance. I appreciate all the input. For the record I am semi satisfied, as agreed with Ryan Cox he is certainly not a jerk. Maybe just an opportunist, but not a jerk. Also, they're out of business January 25. Thank You and happy holidays
Quoted for posterity.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:10 PM
nulla lex prohibet
CGN Contributor

This part kinda stood out to me

Quote:
I agreed to not post Ryan Cox is a jerk
Ryan Cox is not a jerk
I have never called Ryan Cox a jerk
I will not call Ryan Cox a jerk
Ryan Cox of We the people in clovis ca whom I am not calling a jerk
Ryan Cox whom I am not calling a jerk
Ryan Cox, whom I am not calling a jerk
Ryan Cox who I am not saying is a jerk
Ryan Cox who I am not calling a jerk immediately
Ryan Cox who I will not call a jerk
Ryan Cox who I will never call a jerk
Ryan Cox he is certainly not a jerk. Maybe just an opportunist, but not a jerk.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:27 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
You weren't going to come to my shop anyway. I guess I missed the part where you were a big deal.

Plus this is the FFL forum. FFLs will probably give you their .02 cents on how to handle it. It isn't like we know anything about this business.
He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that.

That is all I will say to be civil.

You never know who people are, what they have done, and who they know. The world is a small place.

Interesting how you automatically assumed I was speaking directly to you as well, quite a guilty conscious you have.
“War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 – 1873)

Last edited by Rhythm of Life; 12-26-2012 at 10:30 PM..
Old 12-26-2012, 10:36 PM

Name the shop, it's nice to know who to avoid.
I hope you resolve the problem.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRS View Post
Why are they closing?
Old 12-26-2012, 10:51 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:

I know who is a jerk.

If you don't like the price of something I am selling please feel free to move along... The market, not you, will determine what it's worth. Thanks!
Old 12-26-2012, 10:52 PM
Veteran Member

give wes a break

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-26-2012, 11:17 PM
Calguns Addict

Alls well that ends well.........

CRPA 5 yr Member

Old 12-26-2012, 11:21 PM

It was posted about a week ago that We The People are closing on their facebook page, OP I know you wanted to try and keep their name out of it but if you would have originally posted the shop name I'm sure one of us locals could have told you their doors were closing. Sorry you had to deal with this BS bud, not a lot of good shops in Fresno anymore.
Old 12-27-2012, 6:50 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm of Life View Post
He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that.

That is all I will say to be civil.

You never know who people are, what they have done, and who they know. The world is a small place.

Interesting how you automatically assumed I was speaking directly to you as well, quite a guilty conscious you have.
I did not assume you were talking to me. I understood you mentioned no names plus I didn't say anything inflammatory on here. I have no guilty conscience.

What I do know is that your vague Internet threats of some random dealer losing business over what they say in the FFL forums is really not that important. I am a little more vocal than other FFLs, so I will educate some of you on how all of this works.

Most FFLs do not like Calguns.net style customers. First, most of them tend to spend way too much time on the Internet searching for the best deal and are quite educated when it comes to products and prices. This isn't a bad thing, I used to be one of these types until I realized I could get guns a whole lot cheaper if I sold them.

So when a Calgunner comes into our shops wanting some unreasonable deal, doesn't get it, and then uses the threat of the "going public" sword to try and persuade a dealer, we would rather just skip that whole mess. Plus most smart Calgunners get guns cheap online and transfer them from cheap kitchen table dealers.

There is nothing wrong with this. I support you in doing what you have to do to be responsible with your money. Again, I am guilty as charged.

What guys who threaten to never give business to FFLs need to understand is your online threats don't mean much. For example, I have a shop in the middle of no where! I am in the boonies. Everyone that lives in distance of me has been into my shop and knows we take great care of people. You won't hear many people complain on Calguns about our store except fjold. So your long distance threat from San Diego, Orange County, Modesto, Sacramento, or Redding is not a credible threat. Of course you weren't going to drive down to see me. You never were.

Second, Calgunners tend to be notorious cheap skates. You are not the customers we want anyway. My best customers are definitely not on Calguns. They are local guys or even guys who travel that come into my store, see something on the wall or see it online, they want me to get it for them, and they do not ask about prices. So I give them good deals and they just keep coming back for more.

And that is really the whole point of this education I am giving you. Think about the worst gun shops out there. There are already numerous threads about how horrible their prices, customer service, and selection are. Yet, they continue to stay in business. If every Calgunner knows they suck, how do they keep thriving?

Answer: there is this whole gigantic world outside of Calguns that do not do their research, do not haggle on prices, and just buy, buy, buy. And they exist even outside of the current panic.

This customer will always exist and as long as they do, your threats of not using an FFL are not that credible. Plus, deep down inside, you are not worth the effort even if you do decide to shop with us so we are actually happy you don't come into the store.

Obviously this might not make me popular with some of you, but it needed to be said. The few FFLs that cruise Calguns are all thinking it and the FFLs not on here stay away because of issues like yours.

Hey if what We the People in Clovis did is true, it isn't cool. People need to know about it. I find value in these threads because I see the mistakes other dealers make and discuss them with my employees. There is also value in avoiding those stores.

However, if you want to base your decision on whether to go to a gun shop based on what they say in the FFL forums, that is cool. You are free to do as you wish. Just don't think it means much to any of the dealers here.

I think it all boils down to control. People want to feel powerful and important. They try to wield their word on the Internet as some sort of sword. I don't expect you to stop trying to use your sword. It has been happening on here forever. I have been pissing people off in these threads forever.

I am still in business. The part I enjoy about all of this is when customers come in and laugh about these threads. My customers know me and know what we provide. So anyone who says they won't use my shop because of my attitude on the FFL forums where I am educating non-FFLs how to deal with FFLs, it doesn't bother me. You were never going to use my shop anyway.

To my regular customers who come into the shop and have been for years. You know you are important to me (even fjold!). To the first time customer that comes in and is treated well, you know you are important to me because I always thank you for your business. To the Calguns haters who have never spent a dime in my store, but aren't going to now because my opinion hurts your feelings, I am sorry you feel that way.

The Calguns Foundation - Board Member. DONATE NOW! Your dollars go DIRECTLY to front-line legal activism in CA.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of The Calguns Foundation
Old 12-27-2012, 8:02 AM
Veteran Member

About 6-7 years ago I went into a little shop called 10percent firearms because my brother had bought a lower from them. At the time, they were the only ones (that I know of) transferring ar-15 lowers in kern county. All other places were saying it was illegal. Wes took a chance, and now everyone here sells them.

Then about a year ago I called him and asked if he would try to get me a taurus judge. He didnt sell them at the time, but he looked into it, and within a few days emailed me back saying he could do it. He got the gun in, I had my trust done, and 6 months later after the tax stamp came back I had my gun. A lot of gun stores would not bother going out of their way to try to get an exotic gun for a customer (which is fine), but Wes certainly has for a lot of people.

You guys that are saying "I will never shop there", well chances are you never were going to anyway as you probably don't even live near kern county. Wes was spot on with his comments in this thread. Some of you just dont understand the realities of owning a business.
Old 12-27-2012, 8:43 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscraper View Post
About 6-7 years ago I went into a little shop called 10percent firearms because my brother had bought a lower from them. At the time, they were the only ones (that I know of) transferring ar-15 lowers in kern county. All other places were saying it was illegal. Wes took a chance, and now everyone here sells them.

Then about a year ago I called him and asked if he would try to get me a taurus judge. He didnt sell them at the time, but he looked into it, and within a few days emailed me back saying he could do it. He got the gun in, I had my trust done, and 6 months later after the tax stamp came back I had my gun. A lot of gun stores would not bother going out of their way to try to get an exotic gun for a customer (which is fine), but Wes certainly has for a lot of people.

You guys that are saying "I will never shop there", well chances are you never were going to anyway as you probably don't even live near kern county. Wes was spot on with his comments in this thread. Some of you just dont understand the realities of owning a business.
lol
cool you got your AOW, but sad such a cheap easy to get gun in other states is an exotic in calif
Old 12-27-2012, 10:09 AM

Thanks for the explanation 10%.
In my 45 years I've seen logic and reason go out the window,
as facts are subordinated to feelings.

I own a business as well, but not firearms related.
Client/customer acquisition and retention is challenging.
It ain't easy, hassles abound.
Always appreciate getting the unvarnished opinion of other businessmen.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:37 AM

Does the (not jerk) Ryan Cox have a handle here on calguns?
Old 12-27-2012, 11:58 AM

I can be opinionated also...especially pounding away behind a keyboard and I'll tell you what I dislike about 10%.....

Every time I've gone into this store I spent way too much $$$!

Thanks Wes for the honesty.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:03 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:

Second, Calgunners tend to be notorious cheap skates. You are not the customers we want anyway. My best customers are definitely not on Calguns.
Wow,I loved the whole post but these two sentences said it all! The
best thing I've read on here after 4 years!!! It is SO true! Pete
The problem is HEADSPACE between the ears!
Obama for 8 years will be the worst thing to happen to
our country since the Civil War.
Old 12-27-2012, 1:45 PM

I try not to let online opinions cloud my judgement too much. I had read a couple of reviews about a LGS that said that the owner was an a-hole and such but I wanted to go in and see for myself. I ended up buying a Browning Buckmark from him. I bought a weaver mount and red dot off of Amazon and tried to get the original rear sight off but almost stripped the screw. I went back to the LGS and he fixed it for me for no charge. I showed my appreciation by returning on multiple occasions to purchase stuff. I would of never went in there if I followed those two reviews alone.
Old 12-27-2012, 4:48 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I may be a cheaparse CalGun'r, but I like going to my local gun store and spending a few dollars on things that I can get elsewhere cheaper. I figure that A) it gets me into a gun shop at least once a week, B) I can talk to someone about guns without using a keyboard, C) I get to see the cross section of society that will enter a gun shop, and D) Those few $$ spent once a week develop a relationship that comes in handy every once in a while.

Glad that things worked out for OP, who wasn't a jerk either.....

Old 12-27-2012, 5:59 PM

My wife and I went in there after Christmas and they were very busy. The guy behind the counter was not very talkative, maybe said 4 words the entire time. So we went to Fresno Firearms and we got excellent service even though we told them we were just looking.
New Shooter - Springfield XD9 SC
Old 12-27-2012, 6:21 PM

Quote:

No worries, if I'm in town I'll gladly take his place and buy something. Now about that discount...........
Old 01-01-2013, 12:17 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Love this thread, good for late might chuckles. Anyway, this could be the non-jerk:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=666151
Old 01-01-2013, 12:17 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Love this thread, good for late might chuckles. Anyway, this could be the non-jerk:

Old 01-01-2013, 12:36 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Love this thread, good for late night chuckles.

Sorry to hear about your now-resolved headache OP. No fun there. Hope you don't think about it every time you pick up that AR. Might be worth the piece of mind to go buy what you wanted and sell what you got and get rid of the bad karma.

I would not do any business with the non-jerk and for sure once you add in the fact he's going out of business - that spells big trouble IMHO.

Having said that, the non-jerk could be circling for the kill:

I posted on his thread asking if he was a shop and will update if I get a response. Non-jerk is probably reading this thread to see if OP keep his end of the agreement, which he did.

Lastly, good to hear you don't need our business Wes! Way to stereotype Calguns' members.