Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > San Bernardino Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2013, 11:56 PM
Default Big Bear

I'm headed up to Big Bear to do some skiing and snowboarding this Wednesday with a buddy who's on leave, and we would like to kill some clays on Thursday. I believe Big Pine Flat is the closest place to shoot around Big Bear, but I was unsure. I wouldn't mind driving down into the valley if needed. If anyone has GPS coordinates of the nearest place to shoot that would be great. Before someone links me to that map with the BLM land with legal spots to shoot, thanks, but the platform I'm on cannot view it.
Old 01-08-2013, 7:02 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Hey NPB I wouldn't attempt to get to Pine Flats unless you have 4x4 with recovery gear, and a buddy vehicle. I would call the discovery center before attempting. Also make sure you have chains a storm is supposed to be blowing through and it gets icy up there.
Old 01-08-2013, 7:11 PM

Not related to your question, if you test drive Kia right now, they will give a free big bear lift ticket. Stop by a Kia dealership on your way there.