Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated Centerfire rifles, carbines and other gas operated rifles.

Old 12-12-2012, 7:51 PM
Veteran Member

Default Beretta CX4 Storm Featureless options?

I finally DROS'd a CX4 Storm I was eyeing for a while and was curious what kind of options there are for filling in that hole so I can use my standard 92 mags and regular mag release. So far google only brought me to a broken link from Solar Tactical for a kydex insert.

Anything else?

Old 12-12-2012, 8:01 PM

I have no advice for you, but I want one so bad, you're one lucky dude! how much did it set you back if you don't mind me asking?

And good call on going featureless, the CX4 is fully ambidextrous, even the ejection port, you'll be able to enjoy all the nice features!
https://joinnra.nra.org/join/join.aspx
Old 12-12-2012, 8:23 PM

Remember there is some language about a magazine being able to be inserted into the grip...
Old 12-12-2012, 8:27 PM
Veteran Member

Let's just say I got a good deal as a gun store employee. :P It's been in our shop taunting me for weeks and no one bought it, so after saving some cash I jumped on it.

Turns out we actually had two, and I ended up referring a fellow Calgunner to the other. When asked why it didn't sell, they said that it goes to a specific shoppers. They aren't usually impulse buy or on-the-spot buys. Most customers feel out ARs and AKs, but these buyers already know exactly what they want before even checking them out. Being a fan of it for a while, I can see that. :P
Old 12-12-2012, 8:29 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonshine View Post
Remember there is some language about a magazine being able to be inserted into the grip...
As far as I know, that shouldn't matter. At least as expressed in the Calguns Flowchart.
Old 12-13-2012, 7:14 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonshine View Post
That only applies to magazines outside of the pg... That's the reason why AR and AK pistols can never be featureless under current law.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:54 PM

Honestly, a simple grip wrap from and AR or AK with a little modification would work just fine.
I could help with this.