Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Palmetto State Armory
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-07-2012, 8:59 AM
feng feng is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 25
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Unhappy Custom service

I did business with PSA a few times before and always good. For my most recent purchase, I needed to contact PSA to clarify FFL info. However, I was so disappointed by PSA custom service. I sent email to the address info@... several time, never got response. I called the custom service number several times in different days, and always be told that representatives are busy and call back later. What's wrong with PSA? Should I stop purchasing goods from you guys?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-07-2012, 9:37 AM
Ed15 Ed15 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sunnyvale,CA
Posts: 190
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Same experience here,

sent email to the address info@... several time, never got response. I called the custom service number several times in different days, and always be told that representatives are busy and call back later.



Quote:
Originally Posted by feng View Post
I did business with PSA a few times before and always good. For my most recent purchase, I needed to contact PSA to clarify FFL info. However, I was so disappointed by PSA custom service. I sent email to the address info@... several time, never got response. I called the custom service number several times in different days, and always be told that representatives are busy and call back later. What's wrong with PSA? Should I stop purchasing goods from you guys?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-07-2012, 10:35 AM
DirtyLaundry's Avatar
DirtyLaundry DirtyLaundry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: La Jolla
Posts: 1,458
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

It appears their customer service department can't keep up with their sales. I've had email correspondence and they've told me that it can take as much as 2 days to receive a reply due to how busy they are.

Quote:
info@palmettostatearmory.com Dec 4 (3 days ago)
to me

Thank you for contacting Palmetto State Armory. Your email is very important to us. However, due to the increase in holiday volume it may take us up to 2 business days to reply. Please be patient as we will do everything within our power to help resolve your issue.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-07-2012, 10:40 AM
Ed15 Ed15 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sunnyvale,CA
Posts: 190
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

That's an automated response by a computer (not from a warm body).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLaundry View Post
It appears their customer service department can't keep up with their sales. I've had email correspondence and they've told me that it can take as much as 2 days to receive a reply due to how busy they are.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-07-2012, 4:59 PM
feng feng is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 25
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

It is funny that a few hours after posting my complaint here, got email from PSA that my stuff is shipped , right timing. Still I think their custom service sucks.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-07-2012, 9:25 PM
DirtyLaundry's Avatar
DirtyLaundry DirtyLaundry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: La Jolla
Posts: 1,458
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed15 View Post
That's an automated response by a computer (not from a warm body).
So? It still means exactly the same thing. Obviously they're not going to have someone typing out emails telling people they can't respond to emails right away...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:25 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.