Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Range Cleanups
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CGSSA Range Cleanups Schedule dates and time to clean up outdoor ranges. If we don't who will?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #241  
Old 01-24-2013, 9:13 PM
gtturborex's Avatar
gtturborex gtturborex is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lompoc
Posts: 4,819
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

When I call tomorrow I will throw out the idea of moving the rocks out at an angle to point away from the road. Otherwise I think we should just do it. As long as its not too radical I doubt anyone would notice. Lets just "nudge" them. It's a public area and you wouldn't get in trouble for rolling any other rocks from anywhere else in the forest. Plus it's a safety thing anyways.
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old 01-24-2013, 9:54 PM
Capybara's Avatar
Capybara Capybara is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 10,906
iTrader: 19 / 100%
Default

Sounds good to me. I am always about the safety. It's fun to move boulders when you have the tool to do it.
Reply With Quote
  #243  
Old 01-24-2013, 10:06 PM
gtturborex's Avatar
gtturborex gtturborex is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lompoc
Posts: 4,819
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
Sounds good to me. I am always about the safety. It's fun to move boulders when you have the tool to do it.
Exactly. The tractor will already be there so we might as well take advantage of it. Plus the bike riders and hikers will have to come up with something else to complain about.
Reply With Quote
  #244  
Old 01-24-2013, 10:12 PM
caluke caluke is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: santa barbara
Posts: 63
iTrader: 2 / 75%
Default

No big deal. I agree that moving the firing line a little is a good idea.
Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old 01-24-2013, 11:16 PM
avenged56 avenged56 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Not to deter from the clean up, but i have an AR issue. My front sight is canted slightly and i think its because of the barrel... if anyone can help me on sat ill be there with jeans and boots
Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old 01-25-2013, 7:46 AM
TheExiled's Avatar
TheExiled TheExiled is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: 805
Posts: 2,938
iTrader: 33 / 100%
Default

You copied my outfit! Look for a big green dodge pickup, I'd be happy to take a look
Reply With Quote
  #247  
Old 01-25-2013, 7:49 AM
RedMonkey's Avatar
RedMonkey RedMonkey is offline
CGSSA Associate, Ventura Co.
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 715
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Hope both of you guys wear shirts. I hear it's gonna be cold.
Reply With Quote
  #248  
Old 01-25-2013, 8:15 AM
gtturborex's Avatar
gtturborex gtturborex is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lompoc
Posts: 4,819
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMonkey View Post
Hope both of you guys wear shirts. I hear it's gonna be cold.
Haha! That would be a great press release. A bunch of guys out in the rain cleaning up the range with just some jeans and boots on.
Reply With Quote
  #249  
Old 01-25-2013, 8:20 AM
Can'thavenuthingood's Avatar
Can'thavenuthingood Can'thavenuthingood is offline
C3 Leader
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Lemoore
Posts: 5,175
iTrader: 127 / 100%
Default

I just rented a car so I'll be heading down early Saturday morning, figure it'll take about 4 hours drive time.

I'll have the Calguns.net signs on the car so watch for someone looking lost

Anyone know if there is cell phone reception up there?

Bringing the Concealed Carry vest's, also thought about bringing along some sweatshirts and hooded sweatshirts, someone may want one.
Free Shipping, yippee.

Vick
__________________


"Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." (George Patton)

Calguns T-shirts, hats and stickers

CALGUNS.NET logo stickers and patches (3 inch) are here

The Gulag Archipelago - Online read .pdf
Reply With Quote
  #250  
Old 01-25-2013, 8:24 AM
Coolcom's Avatar
Coolcom Coolcom is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Goleta
Posts: 119
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

With AT&T and iPhone 5, I get Edge data with 2 bars.
Reply With Quote
  #251  
Old 01-25-2013, 8:29 AM
Can'thavenuthingood's Avatar
Can'thavenuthingood Can'thavenuthingood is offline
C3 Leader
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Lemoore
Posts: 5,175
iTrader: 127 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolcom View Post
With AT&T and iPhone 5, I get Edge data with 2 bars.
Great, Verizon ought to be present then, I'm using Squareup.com

Thanks,

Vick
__________________


"Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." (George Patton)

Calguns T-shirts, hats and stickers

CALGUNS.NET logo stickers and patches (3 inch) are here

The Gulag Archipelago - Online read .pdf
Reply With Quote
  #252  
Old 01-25-2013, 8:40 AM
gtturborex's Avatar
gtturborex gtturborex is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lompoc
Posts: 4,819
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'thavenuthingood View Post
Great, Verizon ought to be present then, I'm using Squareup.com

Thanks,

Vick
Verizon surprisingly is very touchy in the rural areas out here. It will be hit and miss.
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old 01-25-2013, 8:46 AM
gtturborex's Avatar
gtturborex gtturborex is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lompoc
Posts: 4,819
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'thavenuthingood View Post
I just rented a car so I'll be heading down early Saturday morning, figure it'll take about 4 hours drive time.

I'll have the Calguns.net signs on the car so watch for someone looking lost

Anyone know if there is cell phone reception up there?

Bringing the Concealed Carry vest's, also thought about bringing along some sweatshirts and hooded sweatshirts, someone may want one.
Free Shipping, yippee.

Vick
I'll take a sweatshirt and a polo from you if you have them in stock.

Gildan, heavy blend. 50/50 cotton/poly. Printing is all Direct to Garment (DTG). All have the 12 inch Calguns
logo on the back in black. All have the CGN on front

ORANGE-- Not a Blaze but bright. Pullover
2XL $26.00

Port Authority, 100% cotton,
preshrunk in Faded Olive. The Calguns logo is embroidered in the shirt itself no patch.
2 XL $22.00
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 01-25-2013, 9:01 AM
Can'thavenuthingood's Avatar
Can'thavenuthingood Can'thavenuthingood is offline
C3 Leader
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Lemoore
Posts: 5,175
iTrader: 127 / 100%
Default

Polo I have in stock, just set it aside for you.

Only have Royal blue and the Black hooded sweatshirts in stock at the moment. All have large Calguns logo on back and either the CGSSA logo on front or Calguns.net text.

Have a few smalls and a couple xl's in other colors.

I expect the website to be updated this weekend.

Vick

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtturborex View Post
I'll take a sweatshirt and a polo from you if you have them in stock.

Gildan, heavy blend. 50/50 cotton/poly. Printing is all Direct to Garment (DTG). All have the 12 inch Calguns
logo on the back in black. All have the CGN on front

ORANGE-- Not a Blaze but bright. Pullover
2XL $26.00

Port Authority, 100% cotton,
preshrunk in Faded Olive. The Calguns logo is embroidered in the shirt itself no patch.
2 XL $22.00
__________________


"Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." (George Patton)

Calguns T-shirts, hats and stickers

CALGUNS.NET logo stickers and patches (3 inch) are here

The Gulag Archipelago - Online read .pdf

Last edited by Can'thavenuthingood; 01-25-2013 at 9:03 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old 01-25-2013, 9:16 AM
gtturborex's Avatar
gtturborex gtturborex is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lompoc
Posts: 4,819
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'thavenuthingood View Post
Polo I have in stock, just set it aside for you.

Only have Royal blue and the Black hooded sweatshirts in stock at the moment. All have large Calguns logo on back and either the CGSSA logo on front or Calguns.net text.

Have a few smalls and a couple xl's in other colors.

I expect the website to be updated this weekend.

Vick
Ok I'll just get the Polo then. I don't want a zip up sweatshirt or a black sweatshirt so those two are out.

Thanks,
Mike
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old 01-25-2013, 9:22 AM
gtturborex's Avatar
gtturborex gtturborex is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lompoc
Posts: 4,819
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by caluke View Post
Any word on the quad?
Quad is good to go! Both rangers said it is fine to use up there for our cleanup.
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 01-25-2013, 10:44 AM
caluke caluke is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: santa barbara
Posts: 63
iTrader: 2 / 75%
Default

Great news on the quad! Verizon has a good 3g signal on the road just before you turn in.
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 01-25-2013, 11:11 AM
patobravo patobravo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 58
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtturborex View Post
Quad is good to go! Both rangers said it is fine to use up there for our cleanup.
What they say about nudging the rocks a bit? I can ask if you didn't, I work next to the Los Padres National Forest Heaquarters.

Juan is on board for driving the tractor (14 miles up Gibraltar Road) in the morning. I'm trying to insure he stays reasonably sober tonight.
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 01-25-2013, 11:25 AM
gtturborex's Avatar
gtturborex gtturborex is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lompoc
Posts: 4,819
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by patobravo View Post
What they say about nudging the rocks a bit? I can ask if you didn't, I work next to the Los Padres National Forest Heaquarters.

Juan is on board for driving the tractor (14 miles up Gibraltar Road) in the morning. I'm trying to insure he stays reasonably sober tonight.
That is just what we need. A drunk tractor driver lol. I didn't ask him. I figured we could just bring it up tomorrow or just do it ourselves when he leaves. I'm afraid they might want the archeologists, philanthropists, and butterfly people involved over moving a few rocks a couple feet. Not sure if asking is worth it.
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 01-25-2013, 11:30 AM
gtturborex's Avatar
gtturborex gtturborex is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lompoc
Posts: 4,819
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMountainman View Post
I've got 6 more confirmed! Six cadets from the UCSB ROTC "Surfrider Battalion" are coming up but I'm working on getting 15 of them.
We all need to give SoCalMountainman special thanks for his recruiting job! I just got a confirmation pm from one of the cadets stating that they have 22+ guys making the trip up.

Thanks for all the support!

Mike
Reply With Quote
  #261  
Old 01-25-2013, 11:57 AM
Capybara's Avatar
Capybara Capybara is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 10,906
iTrader: 19 / 100%
Default

That is so great! 22+ plus young, gung ho cadets to help us old geezers. We are going to make that place look like new.
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 01-25-2013, 12:39 PM
Deadbolt's Avatar
Deadbolt Deadbolt is offline
CGSSA Associate
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,590
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

going shopping this afternoon - get those RSVPs in if you want an n95 dust mask

__________________
Just another Boy and His Dog.
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 01-25-2013, 2:22 PM
gtturborex's Avatar
gtturborex gtturborex is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lompoc
Posts: 4,819
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadbolt View Post
going shopping this afternoon - get those RSVPs in if you want an n95 dust mask

Luckily with all the rain there shouldn't be too much dust. I'm counting over 70 people from on the board + their guests. Possibly more if someone comes because they saw a flier somewhere.
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 01-25-2013, 3:26 PM
scifigunner's Avatar
scifigunner scifigunner is offline
CGSSA Leader
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Oxnard
Posts: 463
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

OK, so now I have to bow out of this one. I got the flu - officially confirmed at the ER unfortunately, it hit me pretty hard - be careful everybody! I'm actually hoping it gets delayed for weather so that I can recover and help out later.
__________________
Bill of Rights: Void Where Prohibited By Law
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 01-25-2013, 3:55 PM
Deadbolt's Avatar
Deadbolt Deadbolt is offline
CGSSA Associate
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,590
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtturborex View Post
Luckily with all the rain there shouldn't be too much dust. I'm counting over 70 people from on the board + their guests. Possibly more if someone comes because they saw a flier somewhere.
do you think it's an unnecessary precaution?
__________________
Just another Boy and His Dog.
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 01-25-2013, 4:15 PM
Capybara's Avatar
Capybara Capybara is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 10,906
iTrader: 19 / 100%
Default

I would have at least some of them in case volunteers ask for them. I doubt that we need 70 of them though.
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 01-25-2013, 4:17 PM
Deadbolt's Avatar
Deadbolt Deadbolt is offline
CGSSA Associate
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,590
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

gotcha - ill rustle up "enough"
__________________
Just another Boy and His Dog.
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 01-25-2013, 5:29 PM
gtturborex's Avatar
gtturborex gtturborex is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lompoc
Posts: 4,819
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifigunner View Post
OK, so now I have to bow out of this one. I got the flu - officially confirmed at the ER unfortunately, it hit me pretty hard - be careful everybody! I'm actually hoping it gets delayed for weather so that I can recover and help out later.
Sorry hear that. Hope you get better soon.

I bought 300 hotdogs from Costco. Should be enough.
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 01-25-2013, 5:54 PM
Capybara's Avatar
Capybara Capybara is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 10,906
iTrader: 19 / 100%
Default

For those joining us tomorrow morning, three things:

#1. When you arrive at the site, please sign in at the blue eazy-ups and tables. All we would like is your Calguns handle and an e-mail address. I promise you that your e-mail addresses will only be used to let you know about future cleanups at this site, nothing else and no, we don't SPAM or sell e-mail addresses. You will need to be officially signed in at the cleanup to qualify for the drawing at the end of the cleanup.

Remember to bring your California drivers license or California State ID for a chance to win the Mosin M44 or some ammo. Just a reminder, must be at least 21 years of age and a California resident with DL or ID to win the rifle and you must be at least 21 years of age to win any ammo. We do have several nice prizes also for those under 21.

2. In case you have never been to the Glass Factory, directions are pretty simple. If you are coming from the south:

Take the State St exit, EXIT 101B, toward CA-154/Cachuma Lake. Go 0.2 miles, then turn left onto State St. Go 0.3 mi, turn right onto San Marcos Pass Rd/CA-154. Go 7.9 miles, then turn right onto E Camino Cielo Rd/NF-5N12. You will go approximately 3-4 miles on E. Camino Cielo, it almost turns into single lane at times. Spectacular views of the Pacific on your right, but keep your eyes on the road. The Glass Factory will appear on your left.

We will have the entrance to the range roped off because the tractor and dumpsters and trucks delivering the dumpsters will need to have plenty of room to maneuver, so please park off the side of the road near entrance, taking care to not run over any native plants, or box anyone in. Make sure you leave enough room on Camino Cielo for other vehicles and bicycles to make it through easily.

If you are coming from the north, you probably already know the way but to be safe, I would also suggest the same directions if you are coming down the 101. If you somehow know the back way using Hwy 154, you figure that out, just turn left onto East. Camino Cielo, instead of right.

#3. I will be running around the site tomorrow with both a still camera and video camera, documenting our cleanup efforts in the hopes of doing a follow up report here, hopefully drawing a continual group of volunteers as we plan on doing these multiple times per year. I may ask some of you, especially the people who are outgoing to do a little interview on why you came out to the cleanup, how it is important that we keep the place cleaned up, etc.

We strongly suggest bringing boots that can get muddy, a rain jacket just in case, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen. We will be providing water, snacks, hot dogs for lunch. Bring your guns and targets/steel to shoot also, I think with 60+ volunteers, we should have time to shoot after the cleanup.

PM me or gtturborex tonight with any questions or concerns. The event begins at 9:00 AM. See you there!
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 01-25-2013, 6:00 PM
Capybara's Avatar
Capybara Capybara is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 10,906
iTrader: 19 / 100%
Default

Here is where we are at as of 6:00 PM, bring clothes and gear that would work for rain, just in case that 20% happens.

Reply With Quote
  #271  
Old 01-25-2013, 6:32 PM
caluke caluke is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: santa barbara
Posts: 63
iTrader: 2 / 75%
Default

I just picked up some soda and water for everyone also. See everyone in the morning.
Reply With Quote
  #272  
Old 01-25-2013, 6:49 PM
Can'thavenuthingood's Avatar
Can'thavenuthingood Can'thavenuthingood is offline
C3 Leader
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Lemoore
Posts: 5,175
iTrader: 127 / 100%
Default

I was thinking of coming across on the 154 instead of the 101 all the way around the corner (on the map), how is the 154 from Los Olivos to East Cielo? This will bypass Solvang, is it a time saver?

Watch for this guy he's new to these parts


Bringing some sweatshirts, stickers and long sleeve T's.
Also a couple Sniper Shooters mats.

Vick
__________________


"Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." (George Patton)

Calguns T-shirts, hats and stickers

CALGUNS.NET logo stickers and patches (3 inch) are here

The Gulag Archipelago - Online read .pdf
Reply With Quote
  #273  
Old 01-25-2013, 7:23 PM
gtturborex's Avatar
gtturborex gtturborex is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lompoc
Posts: 4,819
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'thavenuthingood View Post
I was thinking of coming across on the 154 instead of the 101 all the way around the corner (on the map), how is the 154 from Los Olivos to East Cielo? This will bypass Solvang, is it a time saver?

Watch for this guy he's new to these parts


Bringing some sweatshirts, stickers and long sleeve T's.
Also a couple Sniper Shooters mats.

Vick
That's the way I would go. I hate driving through solvang. Just remember the turn for east camino cielo is at the very peak of the pass. Right before you would start heading down into Santa Barbara take a left. There will be signs.
Reply With Quote
  #274  
Old 01-25-2013, 7:26 PM
Deadbolt's Avatar
Deadbolt Deadbolt is offline
CGSSA Associate
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,590
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtturborex View Post
That's the way I would go. I hate driving through solvang. Just remember the turn for east camino cielo is at the very peak of the pass. Right before you would start heading down into Santa Barbara take a left. There will be signs.
^ !!!

its a super abrupt left hand going south (east?) on the 154 but literally "at the peak". Drink your coffee
__________________
Just another Boy and His Dog.
Reply With Quote
  #275  
Old 01-25-2013, 7:39 PM
SoCalMountainman's Avatar
SoCalMountainman SoCalMountainman is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lompoc, CA
Posts: 54
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtturborex View Post
We all need to give SoCalMountainman special thanks for his recruiting job! I just got a confirmation pm from one of the cadets stating that they have 22+ guys making the trip up.

Thanks for all the support!

Mike
Thanks for the Hat-Tip but I can't take all the credit - Facebook helped a lot. I almost had the US Coast Guard guys (7 of them) but they can't get off work! Darn it!
__________________
NRA Life * NAHC Life
Reply With Quote
  #276  
Old 01-25-2013, 9:08 PM
keder keder is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 106
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Ok so I'm still in +2 also bringing a couple rakes and scoop shovels from work as well as a box of 100 large trash bags, see you guys there!
Reply With Quote
  #277  
Old 01-25-2013, 9:13 PM
Can'thavenuthingood's Avatar
Can'thavenuthingood Can'thavenuthingood is offline
C3 Leader
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Lemoore
Posts: 5,175
iTrader: 127 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadbolt View Post
^ !!!

its a super abrupt left hand going south (east?) on the 154 but literally "at the peak". Drink your coffee
Drink my coffee?

You mean stay alert, bright eyed and at the ready?

Fer shur

I'm not expecting inclement weather and snow, hmmm maybe I better.

Vick
__________________


"Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." (George Patton)

Calguns T-shirts, hats and stickers

CALGUNS.NET logo stickers and patches (3 inch) are here

The Gulag Archipelago - Online read .pdf
Reply With Quote
  #278  
Old 01-25-2013, 9:26 PM
Deadbolt's Avatar
Deadbolt Deadbolt is offline
CGSSA Associate
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,590
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'thavenuthingood View Post
I'm not expecting inclement weather and snow, hmmm maybe I better.
Vick
I wish!




that being said -......



ALL ATTENDEES WEAR GOOD FOOTWEAR THAT IS MOISTURE RESISTANT!!!!

or dont and dont thank me later
__________________
Just another Boy and His Dog.
Reply With Quote
  #279  
Old 01-25-2013, 9:28 PM
SoCalMountainman's Avatar
SoCalMountainman SoCalMountainman is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lompoc, CA
Posts: 54
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Hey Guys, Friend of mine just called me. Seems Chief Arnoldi (Goleta PD) visited the gun shop my friend works at and saw the poster for the clean-up. Turns out he, Supervisor Janet Wolfe and Los Padres National Forest District Ranger (Smith?) had scheduled a tour of the range facility for Saturday February 2nd. Don't know the reason for the visit but knowing Wolfe (and her buddy Salud Carbajal), I can only imagine.
__________________
NRA Life * NAHC Life
Reply With Quote
  #280  
Old 01-25-2013, 9:36 PM
gtturborex's Avatar
gtturborex gtturborex is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lompoc
Posts: 4,819
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMountainman View Post
Hey Guys, Friend of mine just called me. Seems Chief Arnoldi (Goleta PD) visited the gun shop my friend works at and saw the poster for the clean-up. Turns out he, Supervisor Janet Wolfe and Los Padres National Forest District Ranger (Smith?) had scheduled a tour of the range facility for Saturday February 2nd. Don't know the reason for the visit but knowing Wolfe (and her buddy Salud Carbajal), I can only imagine.
Wow. This could be a great thing for us right now. We can make that place spotless tomorrow. We just have to leave them nothing to complain about.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:01 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.