Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General gun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General gun discussions This is a place to lounge and discuss firearm related topics with other forum members.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #361  
Old 12-09-2012, 12:48 PM
tcrpe's Avatar
tcrpe tcrpe is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bakersfield, California
Posts: 10,272
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

PinkStock=Seems good to me

VA=Seems sketchier with each successive post to me

YMMV
  #362  
Old 12-09-2012, 12:54 PM
PinkStock PinkStock is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 23
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

If anyone is upset with Metal Dog Tactical in relation to these Valkyrie transactions, maybe they should take their business to another FFL.
  #363  
Old 12-09-2012, 1:02 PM
Williamhlee Williamhlee is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: San Francisco bay area
Posts: 167
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

Either you are either an "authorized" representative of the VA company or you are not. It is black and white. We are talking about dealing with firearm related and customers' personally identifiable information, and there is a personal liability situation and insurance purpose as well. If you are not, my advise is to stay out of this until you have been officially recognized (regardless of getting paid or not) by the owner of the shop to be handling its customers information.

Until the VA shop has officially designated a new email address, you shouldn't be creating new contact info. Tell the owner to update his store web site for new email address if that is what you want customers of VA store to be contacting to the newly created gmail accounts.

http://valkyriearms.net/contact.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by squackatu View Post
Folks,

I know I've reached out to everyone that has PM'd me and I believe that some of the cases have already been resolved.

So if you have gun that has been DROS'd and you waiting for pick up you can now send an e-mail to pickups.policesupply@gmail.com to schedule a pickup.

Please use returns.valkyriearms@gmail.com for other questions about refunds

you also can continue to PM and i'll try to help.
__________________
SF Bay Area
  #364  
Old 12-09-2012, 1:08 PM
NSR500 NSR500 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Houston & SF Bay Area
Posts: 19,543
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun4hire View Post
Pink stock,

I was there to pick up my gun last week and Paul is taking a monumental task and he might have forgot to check your hours so instead of bad mouthing him help him out and reach out to him so he can better help the customers he is generating you its not his fault that all this happened he was even telling me to go to your shop to buy guns cause he did not know the status there


Please just think if you were in his shoes


BS...

MDT is serving the community of customers who've been jacked over by VA. This mess is for 'Paul' and the VA Owner(s) to fix. MDT will have enough on their plate when the VA guns get there and they have to deal with all the paperwork and customer contact.
  #365  
Old 12-09-2012, 1:11 PM
NSR500 NSR500 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Houston & SF Bay Area
Posts: 19,543
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkStock View Post
If anyone is upset with Metal Dog Tactical in relation to these Valkyrie transactions, maybe they should take their business to another FFL.
+1

Anybody that's upset with MDT needs reality check. Without MDT assuming some of the headache from VA there are no gun deliveries.

Ungrateful bastards.
  #366  
Old 12-09-2012, 1:13 PM
Merc1138 Merc1138 is online now
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,465
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSR500 View Post
+1

Anybody that's upset with MDT needs reality check. Without MDT assuming some of the headache from VA there are no gun deliveries.

Ungrateful bastards.
Maybe it's some kind of customer disservice related stockholm syndrome? Defending the ones that screwed them, complaining about the ones actually doing something to benefit them?
  #367  
Old 12-09-2012, 1:48 PM
bbogert's Avatar
bbogert bbogert is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NorCal
Posts: 177
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkStock View Post
If anyone is upset with Metal Dog Tactical in relation to these Valkyrie transactions, maybe they should take their business to another FFL.
I for one and grateful MDT is here to take over for the VA mess/disaster. If only VA would do what they say now, I'd be closer to having this nightmare out of my mind. I was told by VA that my firearm would be delivered to MDT by Friday - at the latest. Yet another strike. Yeah, Paul has a lot on his plate- no doubt. But set expectations so that you can meet or exceed them, not fall short.

The only thing good to come out of this VA mess is my obsession w/CGN.
  #368  
Old 12-09-2012, 2:48 PM
Williamhlee Williamhlee is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: San Francisco bay area
Posts: 167
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

Can I ask who the he*k is Paul? Not an employee, not an owner, not a manger of the store. Why would an auditor be handling customers related transactions directly? If he is doing both roles, he is not a real auditor. If he a real auditor, what is the name of the firm he is with or representing VA?
__________________
SF Bay Area
  #369  
Old 12-09-2012, 3:01 PM
bbogert's Avatar
bbogert bbogert is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NorCal
Posts: 177
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Paul said he is the auditor in charge of taking inventory and dealing w/inbound shipments, and delivery to clients that have completed DROS. Internal audit, not ATF, or DOJ is what the story seems to be..

He's trying to clean up the mess and has done okay all things considered I guess. Although my SSE that had completed the 10 day waiting period is still in limbo.....
  #370  
Old 12-09-2012, 4:08 PM
sully007's Avatar
sully007 sully007 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,579
iTrader: 23 / 96%
Default

This whole VA thing is one big cluster f..k. They screwed up. Shut the doors without notice. Told some lame store about Paul the auditor. Why can't the owner hire new people to deal with the customers orders? Why is it the auditors job to fix these screw ups? Why is it anyone else's fault for their poor business decisions? They (VA) screwed the pooch and its only their fault, no one else. Then they get these lane *** posters to come online and lie about what really is going on. They have lost my business for life. MDT here I come to spend my money at your shop.
  #371  
Old 12-09-2012, 4:36 PM
squackatu squackatu is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Saratoga, CA
Posts: 93
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

The new management has no access to the Valkyrie website or e-mails. The Valkyrie team took all the login information with them when they left and have not returned any phone calls.

I've maintained you should do what you want and what you feel comfortable with. It's strictly an offer to help and from the sounds of it you don't have a pending order with VA so I think this matters a whole lot less to you and a while lot more to the people that have firearms at the store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamhlee View Post
Either you are either an "authorized" representative of the VA company or you are not. It is black and white. We are talking about dealing with firearm related and customers' personally identifiable information, and there is a personal liability situation and insurance purpose as well. If you are not, my advise is to stay out of this until you have been officially recognized (regardless of getting paid or not) by the owner of the shop to be handling its customers information.

Until the VA shop has officially designated a new email address, you shouldn't be creating new contact info. Tell the owner to update his store web site for new email address if that is what you want customers of VA store to be contacting to the newly created gmail accounts.

http://valkyriearms.net/contact.php
  #372  
Old 12-09-2012, 5:16 PM
emsalex's Avatar
emsalex emsalex is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 550
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkStock View Post
I wouldn't be in his shoes, because that's not how we run Metal Dog Tactical. We've never taken payment or even a deposit for a firearms that is out of stock & cannot be ordered immediately. We've deliberately never had or wanted partners. MDT is owned by 2 people, myself & my husband. We started small & are very focused on our market and goals. Our business does not involve a lot of SSE. Every gun store is run differently. It is not my responsibility to reach out to Paul. He has a monumental task ahead of him because of Valkyrie's owners. This is Valkyrie's mess. There, I said it. We're sympathetic to Valkyrie customers who are caught up in all this, and we've even discounted our FFL transfer fees for these customers. In every instance we've been asked to help, we have done our best to have shipments diverted. When we've received a firearm from Valkyrie, we've contacted the owners immediately to being DROS. I've refrained from commenting or publishing my opinions about this entire situation, even though we've received a lot of first-hand information. The bottom line is that if Paul made arrangements in advance, regarding the Monday delivery, I wouldn't even be posting. I should be thankful to Paul for all "the customers he is generating"? Wow. I, like many other people out there, wish this Valkyrie mess never happened. And if you think by referring to this situation as a "mess", I am bad mouthing them, then so be it. It looks like that from every angle.

Sincerely,
Carminia Lopez
Co-Owner, Metal Dog Tactical

I live 4 hours north of San Jo and be giving MDT my business based on this post alone.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickey65 View Post
No money is fine but perhaps he may learn how fast he will forget not to engage in fraudulent activities with good people.
  #373  
Old 12-09-2012, 6:31 PM
oakieV oakieV is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 61
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

calgun member "squakatu" called me today from i assume was valykrie/police supply..i never gave him any info, i just emailed the "refundsvalyrie"and he was the one who FINALLY responded...he verified my firearm that i had shipped in was at the shop...and asked me where i want them to ship it since it needs an sse done to it...too me it sounds like he's on top of this and is helping us get our firearms too us...after talking to him i feel comfortable giving him my info....if anyone is mildy freaking out like i was it might be worth contacting squakatu?
  #374  
Old 12-09-2012, 6:52 PM
bbogert's Avatar
bbogert bbogert is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NorCal
Posts: 177
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully007 View Post
This whole VA thing is one big cluster f..k. They screwed up. Shut the doors without notice. Told some lame store about Paul the auditor. Why can't the owner hire new people to deal with the customers orders? Why is it the auditors job to fix these screw ups? Why is it anyone else's fault for their poor business decisions? They (VA) screwed the pooch and its only their fault, no one else. Then they get these lane *** posters to come online and lie about what really is going on. They have lost my business for life. MDT here I come to spend my money at your shop.
Word.
  #375  
Old 12-09-2012, 7:32 PM
ColdDeadHands1's Avatar
ColdDeadHands1 ColdDeadHands1 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains (Santa Clara County)
Posts: 2,993
iTrader: 67 / 100%
Default

I went in last Wednesday for my refund and the credit has now posted to my credit card.
__________________


"Let me guess... This isn't about the alcohol or tobacco?"
  #376  
Old 12-09-2012, 9:37 PM
Same Same is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 70
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdDeadHands1 View Post
I went in last Wednesday for my refund and the credit has now posted to my credit card.
I can also confirm that refunds are getting processed. My refund was posted to my Credit Card from Valkerie Arms. Went in 12/5. Refund posted 12/9.

The situation sucks, but people need to calm down. Waited 3 months for an HK I'll never get.

Last edited by Same; 12-09-2012 at 9:41 PM..
  #377  
Old 12-09-2012, 9:49 PM
Williamhlee Williamhlee is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: San Francisco bay area
Posts: 167
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

Thanks.
It now sounding like the "old" VA team was the bad guy where everyone was giving rave review about. One can judge a character of a man when in need, not when he was taking your money ahead. Even there were disagreement, serving customers should come first for both the old and new teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squackatu View Post
The new management has no access to the Valkyrie website or e-mails. The Valkyrie team took all the login information with them when they left and have not returned any phone calls.
__________________
SF Bay Area
  #378  
Old 12-09-2012, 10:30 PM
unusedusername's Avatar
unusedusername unusedusername is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Between SJ and SF
Posts: 3,270
iTrader: 20 / 100%
Default

My refund has posted to my account also.
__________________
Quote:
"It wasn't a failure of laws," said Amanda Wilcox, who along with her husband, Nick, lobbies for the California chapter of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. "I just don't see how our gun laws could have stopped something like that."
-Speaking about the Oikos mass shooting in Oakland.

Quote:
With an assault weapon you just hold the trigger back and it goes blup,blup,blup
-Michael Bloomberg confused about the difference between a machine gun and a rifle, ABC News Nightline 12/21/12
  #379  
Old 12-09-2012, 10:54 PM
CFV CFV is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 671
iTrader: 29 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun4hire View Post
you claim to be a owner at Metal Dog act like a business professional you can point fingers like a child or help Paul is in investigations due to a restructure in ownership he is not a related to Valkyrie

it worries me your interested in clearing your name more than just helping out the customers you are going to be getting cause one day this similar situation
me being a gun buyer and owner frankly wonder why anyone would wanna do business with such a unprofessional person
Who the hell is this guy. I have bought from MDT from several gun shows in SF. They have been around for a while supporting the black rifle cause. Who are you mister 4 posts.
  #380  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:31 PM
shooter5's Avatar
shooter5 shooter5 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: california
Posts: 199
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

No worries Decepticon, he probably is or works for the "owner".. But its really amazing this troglodyte has the nerve to try and pass the buck on to Metal Dog Tactical.. Anyone involved should be glad they are helping to clean up the VA mess..

Totally right she doesn't need name clearing.. this puke needs the launch package..

total puke..

gun4hire is probably the same laccto nut that got BANNED for spitting the same rubbish..

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon6551 View Post
Her name doesn't need clearing, she said they were closed Monday & you have been trying to spin it into an attack.


I stand corrected
Quote:
Originally Posted by gun4hire View Post
you claim to be a owner at Metal Dog act like a business professional you can point fingers like a child or help Paul is in investigations due to a restructure in ownership he is not a related to Valkyrie

it worries me your interested in clearing your name more than just helping out the customers you are going to be getting cause one day this similar situation
me being a gun buyer and owner frankly wonder why anyone would wanna do business with such a unprofessional person
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkStock View Post
I wouldn't be in his shoes, because that's not how we run Metal Dog Tactical. We've never taken payment or even a deposit for a firearms that is out of stock & cannot be ordered immediately. We've deliberately never had or wanted partners. MDT is owned by 2 people, myself & my husband. We started small & are very focused on our market and goals. Our business does not involve a lot of SSE. Every gun store is run differently. It is not my responsibility to reach out to Paul. He has a monumental task ahead of him because of Valkyrie's owners. This is Valkyrie's mess. There, I said it. We're sympathetic to Valkyrie customers who are caught up in all this, and we've even discounted our FFL transfer fees for these customers. In every instance we've been asked to help, we have done our best to have shipments diverted. When we've received a firearm from Valkyrie, we've contacted the owners immediately to being DROS. I've refrained from commenting or publishing my opinions about this entire situation, even though we've received a lot of first-hand information. The bottom line is that if Paul made arrangements in advance, regarding the Monday delivery, I wouldn't even be posting. I should be thankful to Paul for all "the customers he is generating"? Wow. I, like many other people out there, wish this Valkyrie mess never happened. And if you think by referring to this situation as a "mess", I am bad mouthing them, then so be it. It looks like that from every angle.

Sincerely,
Carminia Lopez
Co-Owner, Metal Dog Tactical
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter5 View Post
That I understand.. Just odd One gets booted, and the new one seems to have equally exceptional typing skill..

  #381  
Old 12-10-2012, 6:59 AM
decepticon6551's Avatar
decepticon6551 decepticon6551 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: San Jose
Posts: 1,456
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter5 View Post
No worries Decepticon, he probably is or works for the "owner".. But its really amazing this troglodyte has the nerve to try and pass the buck on to Metal Dog Tactical.. Anyone involved should be glad they are helping to clean up the VA mess..

Totally right she doesn't need name clearing.. this puke needs the launch package..

total puke..

gun4hire is probably the same laccto nut that got BANNED for spitting the same rubbish..
And.... he's gone
  #382  
Old 12-10-2012, 7:13 AM
tcrpe's Avatar
tcrpe tcrpe is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bakersfield, California
Posts: 10,272
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Lots of BS flying around here.
  #383  
Old 12-10-2012, 9:05 AM
chiburi's Avatar
chiburi chiburi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 310
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

I too am bummed. I went to VA on Nov 30th to potentially do DROS on a gun, but after reviewing it, decided not to purchase and asked the guy behind the counter to ship it back. I have no clue where it is, and feel bad for the rightful owner since he's not local. I've emailed the refunds.valkyriearms@.... and called to see where the heck the gun is, but no reply.

Not sure why VA would send the gun to MDT, since I decided NOT to purchase it - just send the d@#n thing back...

[edit/update] just got an "undeliverable' message when trying to send to returns.valkyriearms@..... HELP!



Chib
__________________
Oh, that a man's reach should exceed his grasp...

Last edited by chiburi; 12-10-2012 at 9:11 AM..
  #384  
Old 12-10-2012, 9:28 AM
welson75 welson75 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 26
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default check the email address

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiburi View Post
... I've emailed the refunds.valkyriearms@.... and called to see where the heck the gun is, but no reply.

Not sure why VA would send the gun to MDT, since I decided NOT to purchase it - just send the d@#n thing back...

[edit/update] just got an "undeliverable' message when trying to send to returns.valkyriearms@..... HELP!



Chib
Chib, you may want to check that you are emailing refunds.valkyriearms@gmail.com which is the email address that VA has its answer machine (not returns.valkyriearms@... which you also referred to in your post),
  #385  
Old 12-10-2012, 9:43 AM
chiburi's Avatar
chiburi chiburi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 310
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

my bad, thanks. Not sure where I got that other email address from...

chib
__________________
Oh, that a man's reach should exceed his grasp...
  #386  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:39 AM
DDRH's Avatar
DDRH DDRH is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,926
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

man...no refund posted on my debit account yet...had a $100, then it disappeared...probably a test deposit (banks do this). hope it shows up later today or tomorrow...gotta do some late xmas shopping
  #387  
Old 12-10-2012, 12:05 PM
decepticon6551's Avatar
decepticon6551 decepticon6551 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: San Jose
Posts: 1,456
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

When I deposit something to my chase account on the weekend, it disappears from pending on Monday & then posts on Tuesday.

Ymmv
  #388  
Old 12-10-2012, 12:08 PM
itisagoodname's Avatar
itisagoodname itisagoodname is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 1,350
iTrader: 41 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTXR390 View Post
man...no refund posted on my debit account yet...had a $100, then it disappeared...probably a test deposit (banks do this). hope it shows up later today or tomorrow...gotta do some late xmas shopping
I have my refund receipt from December 5th and still nothing posted to my account.
  #389  
Old 12-10-2012, 2:04 PM
vr6veedub vr6veedub is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 394
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisagoodname View Post
I have my refund receipt from December 5th and still nothing posted to my account.
Please post back if your account posts. I'm supposed to go down for a refund tomorrow. Want to make sure the owners credit card account hasnt been overdrawn somehow and the credit card company stops refunding people under his account. Another headache I don't need
  #390  
Old 12-10-2012, 2:12 PM
bbogert's Avatar
bbogert bbogert is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NorCal
Posts: 177
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

No refund for me yet, but based on my original purchase date, looks like the delayed processing by like 5 days. I'm guessing (hoping?) that it's just delayed by them submitting. My CC company told me they have up to 30 days to submit the refund for processing.

I'm hoping it goes through, but my amount is small potatoes compared to those of you who purchased firearms directly through them, then waited months for nothing.
  #391  
Old 12-10-2012, 2:29 PM
squackatu squackatu is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Saratoga, CA
Posts: 93
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

I've already responded to all PM's. You should have either gotten a call from Paul or I. Let me know if you're an exception. PM me with questions.
  #392  
Old 12-10-2012, 2:33 PM
DDRH's Avatar
DDRH DDRH is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,926
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vr6veedub View Post
Please post back if your account posts. I'm supposed to go down for a refund tomorrow. Want to make sure the owners credit card account hasnt been overdrawn somehow and the credit card company stops refunding people under his account. Another headache I don't need
I feel u on that. hope my account shows refund soooon!


Quote:
Originally Posted by bbogert View Post
No refund for me yet, but based on my original purchase date, looks like the delayed processing by like 5 days. I'm guessing (hoping?) that it's just delayed by them submitting. My CC company told me they have up to 30 days to submit the refund for processing.

I'm hoping it goes through, but my amount is small potatoes compared to those of you who purchased firearms directly through them, then waited months for nothing.
Will definitely post and let ya'll know if i get it back!
  #393  
Old 12-10-2012, 3:32 PM
bwiese's Avatar
bwiese bwiese is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Jose
Posts: 26,762
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

I assure you that whatever drama is happening here has NOTHING to do with SSEs, regardless of whoever (uninformed) else is saying this.

My read-btwn the lines is this is less of any 'gun law issue' vs. a mix of 'old bookkeeping (Valkyrie was really still 10-8 Tactical at that new location, and it appears the books did not get 'closed and reopened' int that transition. - and to the best of my understanding "Old Valkyrie" probably still has their orig FFL at the old Milpitas location) - I'd bet most of this is

Ongoing CGF communications with DOJ legal indicates "yeah we do not like SSE but nothing we can really do". If this weren't the case at least 6 - 8 other really high profile CA FFLs would be under attack and they are NOT.
__________________

Bill Wiese
San Jose, CA

CGF Board Member / NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA life member

No postings of mine here, unless otherwise specifically noted, are
to be construed as formal or informal positions of the Calguns.Net
ownership, The Calguns Foundation, Inc. ("CGF"), the NRA, or my
employer. No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as
legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.
  #394  
Old 12-10-2012, 3:49 PM
CrazyPhuD CrazyPhuD is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 458
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisagoodname View Post
I have my refund receipt from December 5th and still nothing posted to my account.
My refunds were originally issued on 11/30 and have yet to post. Personally I'm just going to start reversing the charges on friday. I'm not terribly worried about this, this is why you use credit cards. I just don't have the time to deal with it and it should have been resolved already.
  #395  
Old 12-10-2012, 4:12 PM
beanz2's Avatar
beanz2 beanz2 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,969
iTrader: 28 / 100%
Default

VA refund from 12/4 was posted to my account yesterday.
  #396  
Old 12-10-2012, 4:13 PM
lithium214 lithium214 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 18
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Just came from Valkyrie today, met with Paul and Chris and my refund was given pretty quick. Just waiting for it to post.
  #397  
Old 12-10-2012, 4:19 PM
CrazyPhuD CrazyPhuD is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 458
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I was checking my records and one interesting factoid. It appears everything that I ordered through the Milpitas location was eventually delivered to me, however nothing ordered from the Santa Clara location was. One could argue that the climate did change some due to the elections, but the fact that one of the guns I had on order for 3+ months I was able to order in Stock from another dealer's distributor two days after they shut down does not reflect well on them.
  #398  
Old 12-10-2012, 4:45 PM
controlled_burst's Avatar
controlled_burst controlled_burst is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: San Jose, Ca
Posts: 465
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

After reading all this I am happy I decided to wait till 2013 to get my FNX .45

Was VERY close to ordering from VA

CB
  #399  
Old 12-10-2012, 4:47 PM
CrazyPhuD CrazyPhuD is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 458
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

FYI if your refunds are of a larger amount(mine were significant) then according to valkyrie it may take longer to post due to fraud controls etc. They are being responsive and proactive which is a plus, so long as in the end the refund comes through.
  #400  
Old 12-10-2012, 5:18 PM
tcrpe's Avatar
tcrpe tcrpe is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bakersfield, California
Posts: 10,272
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD View Post
FYI if your refunds are of a larger amount(mine were significant) then according to valkyrie it may take longer to post due to fraud controls etc. They are being responsive and proactive which is a plus, so long as in the end the refund comes through.
Fraud controls?

How does that work, and what is the cutoff amount?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTauron View Post
Considering the facts of how easily safes can be defeated, a park bench offers the same amount of protection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loose_electron View Post
PE card? LOL! Any green kid out of engineering school can get that with a few years of experience.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:40 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.