|Training Class Announcements Announce and/or Advertise your training classes here.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
CQB Pistol Operator Course - taught by former army protective services specialist
CQB Pistol Operator Course – 4 Hours
November 26th, 8 am-12pm @ Sacramento Valley Shooting Center
Feeling pent-up after the Thanksgiving? Join a former US Army protective services specialist for some range therapy and an introduction to pistol use in CQB.
You'll build a solid platform from which to shoot both from the holster and on the move for self-defense. Master the 3-Draw and the 5-Draw drills, understand the war gaming pyramid, weapon retention, reloading and operations while injured.
• Semi automatic pistol - calibers 38 auto and bigger only.
• 200 rounds of ammunition for your weapon
• Strong side holster
• 3 magazines for your weapon – 7 round capacity minimum
• Mag carrier
• 5 Snap caps for your weapon
• Closed toe shoes or boots
• Long pants and a belt to support your weapon
• Weather appropriate clothing (Cold and wet are just coupons redeemable for good stories after the fact)
• Water (2 quarts)
• Hearing protection (can be rented at the range)
• Eye protection (can be rented at the range)
• Note taking materials - clipboard or waterproof notebook recommended
Register online at www.force-dynamic.com under Upcoming Classes.
Walk-ons are welcome if we have space. To ensure quality and safety, we will not exceed eight students in a class.
Last edited by force-dynamic; 11-22-2012 at 12:23 AM..