Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > Ventura Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2017, 8:20 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Default Get your Reloading Instructor Cert - Fri 03/31 and Sat 04/01

Click here for details: https://www.nrainstructors.org/Cours...&youth=&women=

Name:NRA Instructor Metallic Cartridge Reloading Course

Short Description: This 14-hour course teaches the knowledge, skills and attitude essential to organizing, promoting and teaching the NRA Basic Metallic Cartridge Reloading course.

More Details: Prerequisites: Candidates must complete the NRA Basic Metallic Cartridge Reloading course student examination with a score of 90% or better and perform pre-course assessments that demonstrate basic knowledge, skills and safe handling procedures for reloading metallic cartridges.
Description: Course is presented in two parts: basic instructor training and discipline specific instructor training. Students demonstrate organizational and teaching skills via participation in practical exercises during the course and complete an instructor certification examination. Students will receive the NRA Trainerís Guide, NRA Basic Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor Candidate Packet, and NRA Basic Metallic Cartridge Reloading course student packet
Old 03-22-2017, 9:29 AM
Levers, the original AW
CGN Contributor

Unfortunately I can't go this time around but I would like to.

However posting this on the 22nd when the link says :

Register By: Friday, March 17, 2017

is a bit behind the times I was tempted to try registering anyway but I can't go this time.
Old 03-22-2017, 9:40 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Thanks Mikey - Sorry to hear you can't make it - The Training Counselor has extended the deadline to today, in the hopes of making the minimum NRA class size, or it will be cancelled.