Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 11-14-2012, 5:56 PM

Default ALL SOLD Thanks Colt 1991a1, Ruger Vaquero, Rem first year 700 30/06

SOLDColt 1991A1 in .45 Auto, in Fresno, $550,NOW $525 NOW $510SOLD off list no shipping. Great entry level 1911 .45 auto. Government size all black Park'ed. Has been professionally round butted using new Ed Brown parts. Thin black Micarta grips. Trigger pull has been smoothed and has a perfect 3-4lb break with NO creep. Gun has been used and carried and shows scuffs in the park finish. Probably less than 1k rounds since new, not a tight target gun but has run all the different kinds of ammo I have thrown at it without a failure. Comes with one factory Colt mag and the original brown plastic hinged box.

SOLDRuger Polished stainless steel Vaquero, .44 Magnum, in Fresno, $425,$400NOW $390SOLD not sure if this is on the list for shipping, will find out. I got this gun new about 20 years ago, close to when they first started making them. The barrel length was originally 7 1/2 inches long and has been cut down to exactly four inches. Original front sight was reinstalled in the barrel.I then shortened the ejector rod housing to match and cut down the cylinder pin to get more eject length for removing empty cases.Has some light action work done to smooth it up and lightened trigger pull.No kind of hair trigger or anything else that would not be safe for comp shooting. I used this off and on for Cowboy shooting years ago and has less than 500 rds through it and they have all been .44 Special since new. I cant seem to locate the box at this time so selling with no box but if I find it I will include it with the gun.

SOLD Remington 521-T .22 Short/Long/Long rifle.In Fresno,$SOLD and shipping is ok anywhere in the US. This rifle was made in 1948 and is a C&R firearm. This rifle is 100% factory original and has never been modified or refinished in any way. The metal, barrel, receiver and bolt show almost no wear whatsoever and would be rated at 98%+ condition with the exception of the bolt knob. The bolt itself even has the bright color case hardening still showing but the bolt knob itself shows thinning blue. The barrel blue is in great shape, not even any areas of the blue thinning. The wood is in great shape but does have its share of range marks, small dings and scratches but nothing major and nothing deep. With the right ammo this rifle will shoot one hole groups at 50 yards all day long. These 521T models have always been my absolute favorite .22 bolt guns.They just seem to have the exact right combination of target shooting options but still nimble enough to be used in the field.

SOLDRemington Model 700 30/06 First year production four digit serial number from 1962! $550,Now=$475, NOW $450 NOE $425SOLD shipped in CA! In Fresno and this one is also C&R so it can be shipped. This rifle has a four digit serial number and was made the first year of model 700 production in 1962. Has been used in the field by my family members for years so it does have its share of marks in the wood, etc from normal use. It looks like sometime ago someone gave the stock a light coat of something but overall the wood looks pretty nice. It has had a Pachmyer recoil pad installed but it was done very cleanly. The Weaver mounts on the top of the receiver are included with this rifle though the scope was removed a little while ago when it stopped working. So with these items its not much of a collector piece anymore but it is still a nice lightly used rifle that was made in a different time when craftsmen still worked on building good solid rifles at Remington.

I will be adding pics tonight so they will be up as soon as I get them resized and cropped. Let me know if you have any questions or need more pics of anything. Lowball offers will be ignored. Please refrain from adding posts saying if you were "here" I would take it. I have no travel plans to the LA or Bay area. If this changes I will add it to this post but at this time all transfers will be done in Fresno on the handguns.

I may be interested in a trade but really not looking for much, cash is king at this point.

Thanks
Matt

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Colt 1991a1 1.jpg (98.2 KB, 290 views)
File Type: jpg Colt 1991a1 2.jpg (98.7 KB, 165 views)
File Type: jpg Colt 1991a1 3.jpg (95.5 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg Colt 1991a1 4.jpg (93.7 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg Ruger Vaq 4 inch 1.jpg (106.4 KB, 195 views)

Last edited by Knifemaker; 12-01-2012 at 6:13 PM..
Old 11-17-2012, 12:05 PM

BTTT with couple lower priced and or sold.
Old 11-24-2012, 3:51 AM

Back to the top

Lots of people asking about the Colt 1991a1, it is still for salke and now $525!

Remington first year 700 now $450 shipped in CA!

To the member that asked about the Remington 700, I will return your PM shortly.
Thanks!
Matt
Old 11-26-2012, 4:28 PM

Last price drop and these prices are as low as they will go. I would take a little less if your local and I dont have to ship them. Taking them to the Fresno Gun Show this weekend and not bringing them home! ;~)

If interested send me an email at ata2nv@comcast.net

Thanks
Matt

Last edited by Knifemaker; 11-26-2012 at 5:02 PM..