Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Calgunners in Service
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calgunners in Service This forum is a place for our active duty and deployed members to share, request and have a bit of home where ever they are.

Old 11-08-2012, 1:47 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21SF View Post
I'm also welcome to comment as I see fit, just like you did. Although rudely.

Good try though.
Well, you are the one complaining that threads need locked. If they offend you that bad, go away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrage View Post
Over reaction to non-crimes by State loyalists. If they keep up their heavy handed crap, soon it'll be a better gamble to shoot at cops before they even start bothering you considering the amount of time they're willing to put you in prison for if you cooperate.

Seems like that pendulum is about to shift.
Is this your Calguns?

Old 11-08-2012, 1:54 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kermit315 View Post
Well, you are the one complaining that threads need locked. If they offend you that bad, go away.
Wishing and complaining are two different things.
Originally Posted by keenkeen View Post
"What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Old 11-08-2012, 1:57 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
if these people.... realized that the process to enact any sort of weapons ban must go through a Republican controlled House of Representatives before it gets anywhere near the Senate or the President, there would be no need for at least a half a dozen threads all saying the same exact thing(the ban is coming / the sky is falling). this is basic 3rd grade social studies.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadbolt View Post
watching this state and country operate is like watching a water park burn down. doesn't make sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama
Team 6 showed up in choppers, it was so cash. Lit his house with red dots like it had a rash. Navy SEALs dashed inside his house, left their heads spinning...then flew off in the night screaming "Duh, WINNING!"
Old 11-08-2012, 2:04 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coded-Dude View Post
if these people.... realized that the process to enact any sort of weapons ban must go through a Republican controlled House of Representatives before it gets anywhere near the Senate or the President, there would be no need for at least a half a dozen threads all saying the same exact thing(the ban is coming / the sky is falling). this is basic 3rd grade social studies.....
Right, and when are the next elections again? You expect the reps to be able to keep the house? Didnt they lose 9 seats this time around......how many more do you think they will lose to entitlement politics, especially when they get thrown under the bus because they will try to block some of it.

I say it is a legitimate threat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrage View Post
Over reaction to non-crimes by State loyalists. If they keep up their heavy handed crap, soon it'll be a better gamble to shoot at cops before they even start bothering you considering the amount of time they're willing to put you in prison for if you cooperate.

Seems like that pendulum is about to shift.
Is this your Calguns?

Old 11-08-2012, 2:12 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Right, and when are the next elections again? You expect the reps to be able to keep the house? Didnt they lose 9 seats this time around......how many more do you think they will lose to entitlement politics, especially when they get thrown under the bus because they will try to block some of it.

I say it is a legitimate threat.
it is a legitimate potential threat. so now we are basing our fears on something that is at least two years out, and that's IF the Democrats can maintain control of the Senate as well as gain control of the House. I am not saying it is not possible, because it is certainly plausible. I personally think all these AWB threads are merely reactionary fear mongering from the results of the Presidential election(not the results of the Senate or House elections which have a bigger impact on this issue). You also have to remember some of the moderate Democrats are elected in Republican states and have to stand against their party or face losing the next election by abandoning their constituents.

I guess I just think we have a lot more to worry about than something that may or may not happen over 2 years from now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadbolt View Post
watching this state and country operate is like watching a water park burn down. doesn't make sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama
Team 6 showed up in choppers, it was so cash. Lit his house with red dots like it had a rash. Navy SEALs dashed inside his house, left their heads spinning...then flew off in the night screaming "Duh, WINNING!"
Old 11-08-2012, 2:29 PM

When you pry it from my cold dead hands
Old 11-08-2012, 9:30 PM

Well I see the Assault rifles being banned nation wide... I think he wants to make the country like CA gun laws so not much of a change here
Old 11-08-2012, 9:40 PM
Aka Mike Oxsmall
CGN Contributor

And this is coming from the same crowd,of mitts going to win the election....bahbajaha ha
Old 11-16-2012, 8:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyucbr View Post
Yeah no kidding. I still remember that ammo panic buying 4-5 years ago bec of all this damn retards thinking ammo is gonna run out. All you guys doing is raising the prices of guns. Just look at Arsenal AKs they about 750 bucks less than a year ago but now they're all the way upto 1200 to 1400... Craziness.
Exactly, remember 100rd 9mm winchester packs at walmart were only $12.88, and a 550rd brick of .22 was only $10.97, I was only 19 in 2006 but I do miss these prices...

RIP SGT Carlo "Eugie" Eugenio

KIA 29 OCT 2011 Camp Phoenix, Kabul, AFG
Old 11-17-2012, 9:01 AM
Calguns Addict

Subjects of the new world order need not be armed.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:13 PM
Banned

Why do some of you assume an AWB will go through and some of you assume if it gets presented the Republicans will simply swat it down? No one knows what will happen until one gets introduced which will still take a while to happen.
Old 11-17-2012, 4:25 PM
Veteran Member

And the way people are talking in hyperbolic exasperation, you'd think a new AWB would result in cops going door to door confiscating AKs and ARs.

If you’re driven by partisan tribalism more than ideology, if getting in rhetorical digs at liberals thrills you more than persuading adversaries or achieving policy victories, it makes sense that you would fight substantively inconsequential battles with no more or less vigor than any other…
Old 11-17-2012, 5:13 PM
CGSSA Associate

There will not be another ERB next year. Take care of your business on and off duty and ERB becomes irrevelant. Over 75% of the people that went home had something on their record that would not keep them competitive in their peer group for the next 5 years, in other words the force shaping was done with those who couldn't advance or showed no desire to advance.

Quote:
I am waiting for another ERB to come around next year.
Old 11-18-2012, 7:06 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCU1670 View Post
When Carter was prez, I remember getting my $6.00/month raise!! Then Reagan came, my pay went up ~33% PLUS bonuses!! My monthly bonuses alone were $350.00 / month!!
i think we are getting a 1.13% raise next years. but for us federal employees NOTHING. he froze us in 09 and nothing since. since then everything has gone up except our puny wages that we have at my shop. were not the federal employees that rake in 100k a year not even close to that either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowhunter_619 View Post
There will not be another ERB next year. Take care of your business on and off duty and ERB becomes irrevelant. Over 75% of the people that went home had something on their record that would not keep them competitive in their peer group for the next 5 years, in other words the force shaping was done with those who couldn't advance or showed no desire to advance.
i would'nt be so sure about that. after the QRB for the Army this year i believe they have another one coming in FY14. they are not done yet with the hollowing of the US military after 0bama's re-election. i have a feeling he wants to gut the military to the point where we are not the leader in the world anymore.

Quote:
Public Safety Chairman Reggie Jones Sawyer, D-Los Angeles said, “This is California; we don’t pay too much attention to the Constitution,”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
contact the governor
https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
When Hell is full the dead will walk the Earth. (Dawn of the Dead)
NRA Life Member.

Last edited by chris; 11-18-2012 at 7:08 AM..