Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Palmetto State Armory
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2012, 2:48 PM

Exclamation Problem with Customer Relations

I ordered a Weaver Kaspa 2.5-10x50mm (blowout sale) on PSA with a 10% discount two weeks ago. The mount DID NOT come with the scope and the invoice in the package did not indicate that a discount was applied.

I called and left a voicemail. I emailed them. NO RESPONSE. I finally got in touch with someone over the phone last week and he said he will take care of it.

Today..the mount still have not been sent. What the FCK!!! I called and left a voicemail again.

I just want to return the scope but I have to pay for shipping and be charged with 10% restocking fee
Old 10-30-2012, 10:49 PM
Veteran Member

Welcome to my world. I emailed them about my order prior to them shipping asking them to cancel. NO RESPONSE.

2 days later, I get tracking sent and a response saying that it was too late to cancel the order. WHAT???? I emailed you 2 days prior!!!!

Anyway, I ended up selling the product to another Calgunner. Rather take a $10 hit than deal with Palmetto State's CS.

Need a holster?, please email us at StrappedKydex@gmail.com for any holsters, mag carriers, and more. Custom jobs welcomed!
Old 10-31-2012, 12:02 AM

I still havent gotten a call back from their "manager" after providing my contact information.....

FCKING CROOKS!!!!
Old 10-31-2012, 5:53 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakejake527 View Post
I still havent gotten a call back from their "manager" after providing my contact information.....

FCKING CROOKS!!!!
I see the e-mail correspondence where you wrote us that you were missing the mount from your order. The mount was shipped out ASAP (and was in transit to you when you started posting in multiple places on this forum.)

You received your order in full, and we apologized for the original shipping error. I'm not sure how that makes us "FCKING CROOKS".
Web Sales: 803.788.9095
socialmedia.info@palmettostatearmory.com
Old 11-19-2012, 7:05 PM

Location: Presently located on a wind swept mountain in northeast Pennsylvania

What customer relations? PSA ain't got no stinking customer relations. I visualize this crumbling ancient pre civil war era brick building with a bunch of bearded goobers hunched over work benches diligently creating AR15 components, kits and upper assemblies. They're hermit craftsmen. These people don't talk much and can't be bothered answering the constantly ringing phone . . . but they get the job done.

Well, at least that's one possible scenario. Thus far, I've purchased four upper assemblies from PSA and each one was better than expected in fit and finish. Fine stuff at good prices.