Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Riflegear.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Riflegear.com Hosted by Riflegear.com

Old 10-23-2012, 10:49 AM

Default GSSF Pistol Purchase Program

I have a coupon from GSSF to purchase a discounted Glock. Do you guys participate in the program?

Quote:
GSSF Pistol Purchase Program
Member Responsibilities
1. Member contacts GLOCK for local dealer information, then calls the dealer to be sure they are
participating in the program and that the dealer has the model they want to purchase in stock.
2. Member takes the GSSF Pistol Purchase Coupon to the dealer along with any other required
documents.***Dealer will keep the card and attach it to the 4473 and/or other pertinent records.
3. Member is responsible for any taxes or fees as is required by the local, state, and federal laws.
4. Must meet all local, state and federal laws to purchase a pistol.
5. You may only purchase 1 GLOCK per calendar year.**
Old 10-23-2012, 11:14 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Sadly, they don't. I wish a decent dealer in this area did though, and they're one of my top choices

When I called GSSF a few months ago, they only gave me ProForce in Brea and Sharpshooters in Torrance as the local dealers. Not sure about Sharpshooters though, it might've been some other store, but it was in Torrance.
Originally Posted by SJgunguy24 View Post
Some people are so open minded, their brains have fallen out.

WTB: Saiga .223 bolt; HK G3 bolt; Chinese AK pistol grips; milled AK cut receiver pieces and stubs.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:11 PM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
Sadly, they don't. I wish a decent dealer in this area did though, and they're one of my top choices

When I called GSSF a few months ago, they only gave me ProForce in Brea and Sharpshooters in Torrance as the local dealers. Not sure about Sharpshooters though, it might've been some other store, but it was in Torrance.
ammo bros posted this yesterday in another thread,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRedmon View Post
Yes, GSSF can purchase blue label with 10 round mags only. Please visit our regular store and present you membership ID for those.

Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?

FrontSight Training Course certificates available $25, PM for details on them and other options.
No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:33 PM
Vendor/Retailer

We don't get the LEO blue label Glock pricing, so no sorry we can't participate.

www.riflegear.com
Old 10-23-2012, 9:23 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ke6guj View Post
ammo bros posted this yesterday in another thread,
Well well well...
Originally Posted by SJgunguy24 View Post
Some people are so open minded, their brains have fallen out.

WTB: Saiga .223 bolt; HK G3 bolt; Chinese AK pistol grips; milled AK cut receiver pieces and stubs.