|Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
PSL 54C SNIPER RIFLE System / 7.62 x 54R / ROMAK 3. (Orange County)
PSL 54C SNIPER RIFLE System / 7.62 x 54R / ROMAK 3.
Location: Orange County (Local Pick Up Preferred)
- Manufacture: Romania - CN ROMARM SA / Crugir Imported CIA Georgia
- Cartridge: 7.62x54Rmm
- Operation: gas
- Locking: rotating bolt
- Muzzle velocity: 2723FPS, 830 m/s
- Feed: 10-round box magazine
- Rate of fire: 650 rds/min
- Firing mode: single shot semi-auto
- Sights: fore, post; rear, U notch; adjustable 0 to 1200 m; lunette 4 x 24 6°
- Weapon length: 45.3", 1150 mm
- Barrel length: 24.4", 620 mm
- Barrel twist: 4 grooves RH, 1:12.5", 320 mm, Chrome lined.
- Weight without magazine: 9 lbs, 4.06 kg
- Lunette (scope): 1.27 lbs, 0.575kg
- "Not: a SVD Dragonov
- NOTE: This PSL has the "BOLT HOLD OPEN/Lock" feature after last round has been fired. Not all PSL's do…
This PSL is a great rifle, shoots a hard hitting round and is very enjoyable and affordable to shoot. It has relatively low recoil for its caliber with its long stoke AK based action, gets a lot of attention at the range, and is just plain sexy. Not to mention this is a difficult gun to find. Now they are becoming collectable as it is a Com Block Weapon System that is currently serving in several conflicts in the Middle East (Iraq and Syria), Eastern Europe (Military issue in Romania), and Afghanistan. Hate to let her go, but she is collecting dust, don’t have time to shoot her.
This PSL has all the best upgrades and is ready to for the range. Current Round Count is currently at 150 of non corrosive ammo, all with out a hiccup…Rifle is in excellent condition with no rust or major blemishes.
If your new to the PSL weapon system, you will soon come to realize that it is need of few upgrades to maximum its performance potential.
First the length of pull with the wood stock is too short (designed for winter clothing) and has poor check weld. The ISMASH SVD adjustable length Polymer Stock solves this problem and has an adjustable SVD style check weld while also shedding some weight in the process along with the polymer vented fore arm guards.
The stock trigger is also a bit gritty and has some over travel. The Tapco G2-Single solves this issue with its nice, smooth predictable pull and break.
The original 4x optic is great for rapid target acquisition but when you want to reach out to further distances 400-1000 + yards, more magnification is needed to take advantage of the 7.62x54R rounds ballistics. The POSP 4-8x42 D 1000 m - Sniper Rifle Scope with reticle illumination and crystal clear adjustable focus optical lenses solves this issue.
This particular PSL comes with all Origanal Parts including the Wood Stock and Wood fore end, compensator, trigger and LPS 4x6° TIP2 Scope/Reticle, and Gun Case Shown.
- IZMASH Black Horse: PSL - SVD Dragunov Composite / Polymer Stock – Expandable
- Black Horse: PSL Polymer Forearm Set X 2. One set up for bipod and one standard.
-Tapco: G2 Trigger-Single
-CNC Warrior: PKM Short Style Flash Hider
- Raddlock: "California Compliant" Magazine Lock with Key
- 4 Extra Romanian PSL Magazines with Pouch and Cleaning Kit (4+1 = 5 total Magazines)
- Russian Leather Shoulder Strap and Russian Green Nylon Shoulder Strap
- Front Iron Sight Tool is also included
- Unopened Spam Can of Russian Surplus Ammo: 440 rounds 7.62 x54r (7.62x54R) 148 gr FMJ Russia. (no shown)
- Hi quality Privi 150 Grain FMJ 2 - 20 round boxes made in Siberia.
- "NEW" POSP 4-8x42 D 1000 m - Sniper Rifle Scope with reticle illumination Range Finder. POSP 4-8x42 D has a built-in 1000 m dual rangefinder for the target 1,5 m and diopter adjustment. This is an impressive Scope for the money, illumination, zoom, adjustable focus, nitrogen purged, waterproof and built like a tank.
Base Price of the Gun: $1100 plus $970 Upgrades: not including tax, gunsmith time and shipping Etc…
Asking Price: SOLD...
This if priced fair in my mind and I would like to sell it as a complete system, not really interested in parting stuff out. I would like to meet locally at Rifle Gear or somewhere in Orange County to do the transfer.
Trades…It better be something really interesting, no projects etc. Top of my list would be a WW1 or WW2 Luger or Mauser Pistol, Benelli or Saiga Shotgun, or something else interesting.
Thanks for looking, please PM me with inquires...
10/23- Would also consider East German AK or Clone as a possible trade.
Last edited by GSG-9; 11-06-2012 at 10:35 AM.. Reason: SOLD...