Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 11-30-2012, 10:46 PM

Default NIB Aimpoint CompM2's, HK SA80 (AR15) 30rd repair kits, HK USP .40 kits

Howdy all.

I have the following for sale: ***PRICE REDUCED***

-- 25 Heckler & Koch SA80 High Reliability 30 rd mags, they are used mags from Special Operations Command (SOCOM) guys using the HK416. They are compatible with all AR-15 pattern rifles. Steel bodies, anti-tilt steel followers with high reliability springs. These mags have the maritime finish for anti-corrosion/saltwater use. The mags are in good functional condition. Some of the base plates are dented but it is only cosmetic. I only know of one place online that still has these mags in stock, and they retail for $59.95 apiece. I'm asking $15 apiece for these.

--12 HK USP .40 Compact (or HK 2000) factory mags, used in good condition. 12 round. retail for $40.00. I'm asking $18 apiece.

-- AIMPOINT CompM2 / M68CCOs. NEW IN BOX. Come with set of new batteries, Quick Detach torque set mount for A3 flat top uppers, also "L" mount for A2 uppers. Tenebraex honeycomb filter, manual...the whole 9 yards. Retail $517, I'm asking $375

I'm open to trades, looking for Trijicon ACOGs, AN/PEQs or DBALs, PVS-14 setups. Maybe other things, just ask...

email me tyl3r.carlson@gmail.com. I don't check my PMs often.

"God and Texas -- Liberty or Death." --William B. Travis

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come, and that soon; and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." --Stonewall Jackson

Last edited by delta789; 12-03-2012 at 8:55 PM..
Old 12-03-2012, 8:55 PM

BTT

"God and Texas -- Liberty or Death." --William B. Travis

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come, and that soon; and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." --Stonewall Jackson