Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:00 PM

Default WTS/WTT Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle 'NIB!' San Diego

Make: Ruger

Model: Gunsite Scout

Caliber: .308

Location (city or county): San Diego

Price: **SOLD**

Will ship (Y/N): No

Other info: Nothing I really need to add. It is new in box. Its been removed once to be inspected after shipping then replaced to its cardboard home. All paperwork, lock, stock spacers, magazine, etc. (whatever comes from the factory in the box). Anyway, obviously no rounds through it. I'm quite sad to see it go, but I need the funds for projects already in motion.

I'll consider partial or complete trades, as I need certain weapons for certain projects and armorer courses on the horizon. Looking for maybe CZ pistols, Russian or Bulgarian Makarov (less than 1k rounds, please), AK's in 7.62x39, maybe a Garand (will be at least bore-checked, as I'm picky and need shooters, not wall-hangers). I'll consider trades of functional weapons, pistols or long arms; I have no interest in collectibles or heavily used weapons (more than 1k rounds).

Sorry, no pictures, as this rifle is not currently with me. You can always look up pics via Google, as this rifle is picture perfect since it has not hardly been even looked at. If you really must have pictures for some reason, send a PM and I'll get some.

Lastly, I'll travel a little to meet, as certain business takes me up north a ways sometimes, but, if you're north of Aliso Viejo, you're SOL unless YOU want to travel. Thanks.

**EDIT**
What I meant by "functional weapons" was modern, combative type weapons. I'm a firearms instructor and teach in several states, so semi auto rifles, pistols, even shotguns would help me by providing demonstration examples for my students. What I am mostly looking for is semi auto pistols (no revolvers) for a trade. I have no need for single shot guns, hunting rifles, display pieces, or collectibles. NOT looking for: Taurus, Kahr, Bersa, Walther, PO, or like companies. If you consider these functional weapons, know I've broken all of them. Thanks.

Last edited by MemphisSaint; 10-01-2012 at 8:55 PM..
Old 09-18-2012, 7:12 PM

Yes I still have it. It was just shipped to me, so the ten days aren't up yet, therefore, it's not with me. There are no blemishes, add-ons, additional equipment, or modifications to photograph anyway, so there really isn't a point in pictures beyond that which you can find on the Internet. And, I'm asking that price because the MSRP is 1K, and everywhere I've seen it in shop so far in SoCal has it for close to retail price. If I had ever seen one for 700, I'd have snatched it up a long time ago. Besides, it's just a number. I'm willing to negotiate, but I need the funds, and 700 isn't going to cut it when shops as far as I can see are charging the full 1K. And, you're welcome.
Old 09-19-2012, 8:28 PM

Ok, ok, ok, I concede to dropping the price a bit. I still won't go as low as 700, Calgunners, as it is my understanding that this thing is hard to find right now. Also, you don't have to deal with shipping fees. We'll see what pans out...
Old 09-20-2012, 4:13 PM

Bump
Old 09-21-2012, 1:20 PM

Bump
Old 09-22-2012, 10:09 AM

Yep
Old 09-23-2012, 8:40 AM

Bump
Old 09-25-2012, 10:27 PM

Bump
Old 09-26-2012, 3:08 PM

Bump