Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Calgunners in Service
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calgunners in Service This forum is a place for our active duty and deployed members to share, request and have a bit of home where ever they are.

Old 09-16-2012, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maitime View Post
Show some respect? Shes a Marine, so she fully understands that respect is earned, not given. She knows she is doing a disservice to her fellow Marines and to herself and that she can not perform to the standards that she agreed. What respect do you think she has earned? Maybe she earned some after boot camp, but it was lost when she stopped being what a Marine is.

I didnt know she was defending our country, tell us more about what you know of how she has helped the People or her fellow Marines, please.

I spoke with a Marine that knows her personally and that Marine said that Geaney (the girl in the picture) is everything you think of when you see that picture. A fat, disgusting excuse for one of Americas fighters.

Apparently she had 2 kids back to back during the time her unit was going to deploy which allowed her to dodge deployments (I'm sure she was so upset by not being able to go to the fight with her unit, and instead had to sit at home safely and collect extra money ).

Being a mother, daughter, or wife is irrelevant. I really dont even see your point. First and foremost she is a Marine. Do you think that when my unit called me and said to bring all of my gear in because I was about to deploy i said, "but im a son and a husband!"? obviously thats not (shouldnt be) an option.
Oh, I'm sorry. Was I supposed to join the gang and throw a rock at her too?

Maybe when someone bags on your grandmother, mom, or your sister.... I will be there to stand up for them. Meanwhile, you will write when you want, all from the comfort of your easy chair.

As for me, I will defend women, old or young, smokin' hot or obese.

BTW, thank you for serving our country.

Last edited by RobertSmith; 09-16-2012 at 10:42 PM..
Old 09-16-2012, 10:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertSmith View Post

Maybe when someone bags on your grandmother, mom, or your sister.... I will be there to stand up for them. Meanwhile, you will write when you want, all from the comfort of your easy chair.

I'm just curious, Robert but have you served? I don't mean that question in a negative way but if you haven't you can't understand where we are coming from. I applaud you for your efforts to defend what you see as right but it's not something you can explain unless you have worn a uniform for yourself. If you have served then your opinion is interesting and I simply disagree with it.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:00 PM
Banned

Quote:

You are welcome and thank you for your appreciation.

I think the problem is that you are seeing her as a woman first and a Marine second. Many people, including Marines make this mistake. She has duties as a Marine that she simply cant perform because she allowed herself to get fat. Ive seen Marines get NJP'd for getting bad sunburns, getting fat is no different. I understand that there are physical and mental problems that dont help, but theres no way that you can tell me that someone eating 1500-2000 calories per day and working out regularly as a Marine can get morbidly obese - she did this to her self.

She wears a uniform for a reason, thats so that she can be identified as a Marine, and just that. Her uniform doesnt have a unit on it, an MOS, a marksmanship badge, a "mom" or "daughter" badge, or anything else to make her special. you look at a Marine and you see a Marine, thats the point.

Even formations are designed this way. tallest in front, shortest in back, this makes the formation look more uniform, you dont see different sized people all over the place, you just see a large group of Marines coming to eff some ish up. speaking of which, i bet shes too fat to fall in at close interval.

Point is, i dont care if she is a woman, a man, a water dog, a door gunner, or a recon sniper - it doesnt change the fact that she is a Marine, everything else is secondary, and she is failing at being a Marine.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:24 PM

Yup she's in the reserve im sure or else how can she take the PFT and CFT....

Last edited by underworld; 09-16-2012 at 11:31 PM..
Old 09-16-2012, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by underworld View Post
Yup she's in the reserve im sure or else how can she take the PFT and CPT....
Reserves and Guard still take a recorded PFT at least once per year. No excuse for this, it reflects almost as poorly on her command as it does her.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:31 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:

I see where you're coming from - you're defending a woman, and that's admirable.

Now see where we come from - we're ragging on a soldier (or what do you Uncle Sam's misguided children call yourselves? Sailors? ) who let herself go to the point of being unfit for duty. There're very few things worse for a soldier (or sailor ) to do. Here are the problems I have with her (aside from being a sailor, of course):

1. She's unfit for duty. No excuse for that.

2. She's unfit for duty. Since the job has to be done, someone else will end up doing it instead of her.

3. Her platoon mates are supposed to depend on her. I doubt they're stupid enough to do so, as she's no longer an asset, but a liability (and a big liability at that). You can argue that she probably didn't get deployed, but this simply means that her unit had to incorporate another soldier, whom they haven't trained with before. So, if she skipped deployment, she let them down, and if she did get deployed... well, she's a big liability, even as a remf.

4. She skirted the physical fitness standards, and she's still in service. So, she contributes to the moral decomposition of the service, and doesn't exactly improve its reputation. If you've served, you understand how important the pride in your branch/unit is. If you haven't, take my word for it. And believe me, she is seriously detrimental to that.
Originally Posted by SJgunguy24 View Post
Some people are so open minded, their brains have fallen out.

WTB: Saiga .223 bolt; HK G3 bolt; Chinese AK pistol grips; milled AK cut receiver pieces and stubs.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:38 PM

I have no problem with anyone calling it as they see it motivation can take various forms.

Last edited by Staz; 09-16-2012 at 11:50 PM..
Old 09-16-2012, 11:47 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staz View Post
lol^ god forbid she forgets the hand and arm signal for gas when the squad is taking cover behind her....back blast area not all clear
"Dearie, it's just like bringing two donuts to your mouth, only you need to do that from the sides..."
Originally Posted by SJgunguy24 View Post
Some people are so open minded, their brains have fallen out.

WTB: Saiga .223 bolt; HK G3 bolt; Chinese AK pistol grips; milled AK cut receiver pieces and stubs.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:54 PM

lol^ that is great
Old 09-16-2012, 11:59 PM

You're great. No homo... Back to fatty mc fat ****.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:59 PM

The humvee rollover trainer (Heat) must be quite the spectacle....who knows where the jaws of life are at?
Old 09-17-2012, 12:14 AM
Banned

I'd hit it.
Old 09-17-2012, 7:02 AM

I think the worst part of this thread is that there are people defending her/people like her. I may be kicking the hornets nest here but not all military are heroes. There are plenty that join the serivce for reasons that may initally be honorable but once they learn the ropes they do anything they can to skate by and collect a paycheck for doing nothing.
I have personally dealt with Marines and Sailors who join, go to recruit training, get to their first unit and get knocked up prior to deployment. Then, after they spend 9 months pregnant and use up their year of non deployable status they get knocked up again. 2 kids will get you through a 4 year enlistment easily and I have seen it many times.
I even had one do what I just described and then asked for an early out, requesting to get out the day she came off of her 1 year limited duty.
While it may seem like I'm bagging on women, guys do it too. They just can't get knocked up to get out of a deployment, they need to be a bit more creative. PTSD and "anxiety" seem to be the most common ones I see. Perhaps someone will be able to explain to me how a guy gets PTSD without ever deploying.
Of course, if you really really don't want to deploy, you can always do this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

Old 09-17-2012, 7:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar-nut View Post
That's a Marine uniform. And the Guard is getting stricter. I can't speak for all units, but so far I haven't seen anyone who's super out of shape. I was told that they're cracking down due to the "down-sizing" (irony huh?) of the Army. Apparently they've been doing some house cleaning with a couple of the local units. Drug testing like crazy and enforcing APFT standards the way they should be.

I'm pleased. Being that out of shape not only makes you a liability, but it shows a lack of discipline. No place for it in any branch. If you really can't keep within minimum standards it's time to separate.

Yeah no $*** that's a Marine uniform. Been wearing it for almost a decade man. I wasn't referring to how she was wearing that uniform, I was talking about her enormous size.
Old 09-17-2012, 5:15 PM

If I had to guess, probably a Terminal Lance about to get out, who just stopped caring.
Old 09-17-2012, 8:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
I see where you're coming from - you're defending a woman, and that's admirable.

Now see where we come from - we're ragging on a soldier (or what do you Uncle Sam's misguided children call yourselves? Sailors? ) who let herself go to the point of being unfit for duty. There're very few things worse for a soldier (or sailor ) to do. Here are the problems I have with her (aside from being a sailor, of course):

2. She's unfit for duty. Since the job has to be done, someone else will end up doing it instead of her.

3. Her platoon mates are supposed to depend on her. I doubt they're stupid enough to do so, as she's no longer an asset, but a liability (and a big liability at that). You can argue that she probably didn't get deployed, but this simply means that her unit had to incorporate another soldier, whom they haven't trained with before. So, if she skipped deployment, she let them down, and if she did get deployed... well, she's a big liability, even as a remf.

4. She skirted the physical fitness standards, and she's still in service. So, she contributes to the moral decomposition of the service, and doesn't exactly improve its reputation. If you've served, you understand how important the pride in your branch/unit is. If you haven't, take my word for it. And believe me, she is seriously detrimental to that.
nick, after a nights sleep and a days work, I really thought about what you and maitime wrote. I really had a hard time criticizing a soldier, but what you both said really made sense. For the most part, I agree with both your arguments now.

I am a big advocate for standing up for the underhanded. But I am even more of an advocate of taking responsibility for one's self.

I guess I really got caught between the two.

She may be potentially useless if deployed, but I would hope she would contribute somehow, if not improve herself and her unit by losing a few lbs.

But I would be the last person to bag on a woman because they are overweight. Men on the other-hand are all game.

Last edited by RobertSmith; 09-19-2012 at 9:18 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 09-17-2012, 8:21 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba Steve33 View Post
I'd hit it.
Same... finger cuffs?
Old 09-17-2012, 8:38 PM

This pic was posted on "Terminal Lance earlier, but he took it down since it was taken in Medical and he was afraid it would infringe on privacy blah-blah...
I have seen her somewhere....either Miramar or Yuma. There's one here in Yuma that big...it could be her.
Old 09-17-2012, 8:49 PM
misanthrope
CGN Contributor

Doesn't look like anything I've seen body wise at Pendleton. I would figure her supervisor/commander would have addressed her weight issue before it got out of control.
Old 09-17-2012, 8:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
nick, after a nights sleep and a days work, I really thought about what you and maitime wrote. I really had a hard time criticizing a soldier, but what you both said really made sense. For the most part, I agree with both your arguments now.

I am a big advocate for standing up for the underhanded. But I am even more of an advocate of taking responsibility for one's self.

I guess I really got caught between the two.

She may be potentially useless if deployed, but I would hope she would contribute somehow, if not improve herself and her unit by losing a few lbs.

But I would be the last person to bag on a woman because they are overweight. Men on the other-hand are all game.
I commend you for this. You don't see it much these days, online or not.

However your last statement of men being fair game over women does not apply in the military. Everyone has a duty to fulfill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddog5150 View Post
Same... finger cuffs?
DP
Old 09-17-2012, 10:24 PM

Wow, what a good laugh. This was a funny thread!

I'm not a fan of Wook's, but this B*tch not only took the cake and she ate it too. I would have called this heffer out in the middle of medical, with a Crocodile Hunter voice-over.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staz View Post
Full gear, more like a EOD bomb suit. Could you imagine having to do CFT and you get stuck having to firemens carry her....
LMFAO this is hilarious....Oh man I knew marines took the amphibious assaults serious but I didnt think they beached wales......Already sent this to all my marine friends who always sent me pictures of the Fat Fu%$ Army Soldier at a chow call in PTs stuffing his pie hole while some marine took a picture behind him...WTF MARINE!
Old 09-17-2012, 11:18 PM

Quote:
You guys are pigs.

Show some respect to someone who is defending our country. She may not be on the front lines, but she is sacrificing the now so you can be free tomorrow.

And besides, she is someone's daughter, maybe even a mother. God bless her.
She's on the front lines alright....front lines of the chow hall.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:22 PM

What took me forever to read this thread I though it was going to be stupid, but hands down this is the most legit thread ever.....I cant stop laughing......actually...yup I pissed a little bit laughing so hard.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:28 PM

Nick,

Its Marines, not sailors or soldiers...., but Marines with a capital "M"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post

Old 09-17-2012, 11:35 PM

I'm retired. Wasn't a Marine. BUT no matter what the service you expect your fellow service members to be able to do their job. You want to be a no load, non working, free loading oxygen breather? Then don't do it in my service!
- David M. Bennett
Old 09-17-2012, 11:49 PM

You people are sick:thumbdown:
Old 09-18-2012, 5:40 PM

Frankly if I was in her immediate CoC I would be embarrassed as hell. I've known quite a few chunky people in the Navy but whereas big Navy is "sit in front of a console/computer" and not so much of the Marines's "grab your pack were going for a short 20 mile hike".
Old 09-18-2012, 6:11 PM
Calguns Addict

That picture is definitely worth a thousand words, especially since it's a member of "The few and the proud"

WTS: IMR4064, H335, H322, H4198
IWI TAVOR B16 FDE 5.56/.223
Old 09-18-2012, 6:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massan View Post
Frankly if I was in her immediate CoC I would be embarrassed as hell. I've known quite a few chunky people in the Navy but whereas big Navy is "sit in front of a console/computer" and not so much of the Marines's "grab your pack were going for a short 20 mile hike".
Except even if she was a fit female she wouldn't be doing that.
Old 09-18-2012, 6:33 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

WTF! Just everything about her screams "**** BIRD". maitime: What's her command? I may be out (been out a long time now) but I can certainly still pull some strings.

Really, it just pisses me off. I've just seen too much blood, sacrifice and heartache to let this pass (and seen too many outstanding Marines let go for much less).

I just want to scream: HAVE SOME F'in PRIDE!
Old 09-18-2012, 6:50 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1984 View Post
The question to ask is: How the F did she get put on double rations?

I'm stunned that they make cammies that big.
Old 09-18-2012, 7:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellts View Post
I'm stunned that they make cammies that big.
Probably rocking the maternity uniform.
Old 09-18-2012, 7:00 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by epilepticninja View Post
Doesn't look like anything I've seen body wise at Pendleton. I would figure her supervisor/commander would have addressed her weight issue before it got out of control.
She probably doesn't make the rounds too often to be seen. The only thing known to draw her out is the roach coach.
Old 09-18-2012, 7:10 PM

she bought that uniform on brigade quartermaster! The Corps have a standard! No offense meant, but she simply wont meet it!
Old 09-18-2012, 7:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massan View Post
Chances are, her supervisor is embarrased, and has probably been trying to get rid of her. In some units, it's hard to flush the turds. She's probably at medical trying to milk her time out as long as possible....either that, or she has a tumor the size of a Prius.
Old 09-18-2012, 9:44 PM
Dazed & Confused
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba Steve33 View Post
I'd hit it.
That's just sick....
Old 09-18-2012, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by someoneeasy View Post
Nick,

Its Marines, not sailors or soldiers...., but Marines with a capital "M"
He did that on purpose. Ease up!

marine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1984 View Post
I almost pissed myself.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:37 AM

No sympathy from me. I learned the reason for fitness standards after having to rip some ****bag off a ladderwell because he couldn't fit through a scuttle with his FFE on during a fire. Not cool, especially when other people need to get through to fight the fire.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:41 AM

Default Mmmmm MRE's

Most likely she has already been tagged for separation for failing to comply with the standards. I know a few Marines that could not lose the weight and they were gone after about a year. This marsh mellow is a disgrace to the Marine Corps; I'm sure she knows it too.

Me thinks too many maple nut cakes or brownies from the MRE's.