Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Commercial Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Commercial Sales For the Commercial sales of Firearms and Accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 09-13-2012, 10:51 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Default Micro Slick

For the month of September, B&E will coat your AR-style bolt and trigger combo in Micro Slick for $45 which includes return shipping!
BCG alone is $30 or coating the trigger and hammer set is on-sale for $15 alone. No other CalGuns discounts apply to the sale price. Return shipping (USPS, with tracking service) is $5 for the first three bolts and/or trigger sets (add $4 for insurance). Turnaround time for MicroSlick only orders is 3-7 days. B&E uses the PayPal invoice system so we readily accept online payments, including credit cards.

If you have other Micro Slick needs, send us a PM/Email and we will quote you a custom sale price.

Personally, our experience with Micro Slick has been fantastic. The overwhelming feedback from our customer base is also very positive: an inexpensive upgrade that significantly improves their rifles’ reliability, feel, and cleanliness.

Do not get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with the AR platform and running it wet. I’m not saying running your AR with NO LUBE is a great idea, but if you could give yourself some insurance that your rifle will run longer and not quit due to lack of lubrication on your BCG, why wouldn’t you.

We can also coat triggers and hammers. Our tests have compared mil-spec triggers before and after coating. There is approximately a 20% decrease in trigger-pull force after coating (before coating, the average trigger force was 7.5lbs, after coating required 5.3lbs).

Return shipping (USPS, with tracking service) is $5 for the first three bolts and/or trigger sets (add $4 for insurance). Turnaround time for MicroSlick only orders is 3-7 days. B&E uses the PayPal invoice system so we readily accept online payments, including credit cards.

The shop AR, our experimental Micro Slick mascot, is up to 2100 rounds through it with ZERO lube on the bolt! It gets only a very basic cleaning (it gets a bore-snake and big crud blow off) every 800-ish rounds. It is running as strong as it ever has with no signs of slowing down.
Older photo of the gun for reference.

Picrures of the BCG taken today.

Last edited by Gregchico; 09-17-2012 at 3:47 PM.. Reason: Discount clarification.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:51 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

My personal AR has almost 2300 rounds through it with only a drop of oil on each side of the cam pin when I first installed the BCG. The rifle and BCG has had ZERO maintenance. I have not experienced ANY failures due to the lack of lubrication in my rifle. At 2300 rounds I’m starting to feel sluggishness in the BCG when shooting Russian 55gr rounds, but I cannot feel any issues with any other cartridges. Maybe I have a light batch of Hearters 55gr Russian ammo, I don’t know.
Older photo of the gun for reference.

Pictures of the BCG taken today.

Old 09-15-2012, 7:37 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I hope everyone had fun at the range today...

www.BandECoatings.com
Old 09-18-2012, 6:11 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Some general information regarding Micro Slick. I crossed out oven cure due to the fact in the 3 years I have used Micro Slick I have never seen the oven cure available.

Per NIC/Cerakote:

Micro Slick's formulation prevents surface-to-surface contact, thus reducing friction and wear between mating surfaces. The exceptional low resistant to shear enables the Micro Slick coated surface to operate with extremely low friction. Micro Slick is available in both air cure and oven cure systems.

Dry film lubricants coatings are designed to create a permanent lubricated surface to impede galling and the seizing of components. Like or dissimilar materials can benefit from the application of these materials. The suggested application processes allow the coating to become an intrinsic part of the component rather than a coating on the surface.

RECOMMENDED USES:
Piston Skirts
Cylinder Walls
Crankshafts & Camshafts
Bearings and Gears
Valve Stems & Rocket Pivots
Old 09-26-2012, 8:36 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Bump

www.BandECoatings.com
Old 09-26-2012, 10:19 PM