Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Palmetto State Armory
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2012, 4:35 AM

Default Sig Pistol Laser - No Battery?

I just got my order # 100081843 with SKU 7436, the Sig Sauer Pistol Laser (CPL-RM-R). The manual says the battery should be included but there wasn't one. Google searches for that part elsewhere also say the battery is included.
Can you send me one? You could include it with my other orders, 100083528 or 100085447.
Thanks in advance for taking care of this.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:10 AM
Vendor/Retailer

The batteries for these lasers should be included, and we do not carry spares. I've passed this information along to customer service, but you will need to contact Sig Sauer for a replacement. Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Thanks,
Web Sales: 803.788.9095
socialmedia.info@palmettostatearmory.com
Old 10-04-2012, 1:08 AM

Unhappy Customer ___Satisfaction

SO customer service did send me the battery and everything is good, right - not so fast my freind.
While mounting and adjusting the laser, I saw (with very fine magnifying glass) that the windage adjustment was broke. Maybe it was a return and that's why the battery was missing in the first place. Additionally, they sent the wrong blackhawk stock out on a different order (this was a little bummer but not a big deal as long as they take care of it). I have had many orders recently and I also had ordered a couple of wrong size items (my bad) and I tried to get it all taken care of with one call last week.
The call ended with CS telling me they will send a new stock out and they'll call me back with a decision on the other items and an RMA shipping label will be sent to me. Well, no call back from CS and I'm left in the dark.
So in the meanwhile, I'm on the fence contemplating another large order (including a madness sale upper in which the sale is ending) but I want to know how they will be handling the other issues first.
So I call CS again today. Man it's like I pissed in their cheerios or something. They can't find out what the status is and I'll just have to wait until the RMA label comes to know if the laser will be being refunded or replaced or if I'm SOL (same with the other items). I felt like I was barked off the phone.
I guess I'm not on the fence regarding the new order anymore and even if it turns out to my satisfaction, it will be too late to order the parts on sale anyways.
Old 10-04-2012, 2:49 PM

I decided to give customer service another try today because:
1) Everybody has a bad day once in a while
2) I really wanted one of the uppers from their current sale (I was gonna spend close to another grand which would put my 2 month total at $3000).

It has been a very long time (if ever) that I have dealt with such poor customer service. Their goal is not to make the customer happy or to answer product questions but to get the PITA customer off the phone as soon as possible.
Order at your own risk at this establishment - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

At least test them before you order by calling them for a little product information. Remember, this is their attitude before you give them your money.