Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Palmetto State Armory
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2012, 3:49 PM
Banned

Default My Bitter Sweet Experience

I recently ordered a complete upper, LPK, and stock kit (in OD green furniture) from PSA. Two weeks after I placed my order I received the upper with no problems. A day or two later the rest of my order arrived. At this point I was very satisfied with my experience, until I opened the box and noticed that my LPK and stock kit were in black. I contacted PSA and they're sending me the correct items (hopefully). To make matters even more inconvenient, I noticed that the replacement items are being sent to my billing address which is different from my shipping address. When I contacted PSA today I was put on hold, which I have no problem with, but I stayed on hold for 27 minutes before finally hanging up. I'm very patient and understanding but my experience is becoming more of a hassle and I'm worried it might get worse. PSA, if I could get any sort of compensation for my inconvenience that would be greatly appreciated.

*Update* - I received a package today (9/7) that should've included my missing parts, however, they aren't in the box. I opened it to find nothing but two 30rd PMAGS that I didn't order. If I don't receive the parts I ordered I'll be forced to contact my credit card company and dispute the charges.

Last edited by *Zombie Killer*; 09-18-2012 at 3:06 PM.. Reason: Update
Old 09-18-2012, 2:54 PM
Banned

*Update* - I received another package today that should've included my missing parts, and yet again PSA has sent me the wrong parts. This is the third mistake on their behalf and I don't know what to do anymore. Each time I told PSA what I'm missing and had them repeat it back to me and yet I still end up with the wrong parts. I think I'm going to loose my mind! Can someone please help me get this order right!

Order # 100073553
Missing parts: OD Green M4 hand Guards w/heat Shields, OD Green MOE Pistol Grip, OD Green Classic M4 Stock.

Last edited by *Zombie Killer*; 09-18-2012 at 3:02 PM..
Old 09-18-2012, 11:04 PM

If this is true as the OP said, I can't defend PSA on this.

Someone in the shipping dept. need to put the crack pipe down every once in awhile.
Old 09-19-2012, 5:56 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Zombie Killer* View Post
Order # 100073553
Missing parts: OD Green M4 hand Guards w/heat Shields, OD Green MOE Pistol Grip, OD Green Classic M4 Stock.
I'm not sure what happened with your order, or how they managed to send you incorrect items to fix the original problem. If you would like to keep the incorrect items that is fine, or if you'd like to return them just send me a PM and I will get a shipping label sent to you.

Your missing items from the original order are boxed up and will ship out today. I apologize for the headache this has caused you. If you don't have tracking information by tomorrow let me know and I will get it to you.
Web Sales: 803.788.9095
socialmedia.info@palmettostatearmory.com
Old 09-25-2012, 5:00 PM
Banned

*Update* - After a long and unpleasant experience I finally received the parts I've been missing. I'm happy now... thank you PSA!