Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > California handguns > Handguns Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Handguns Gallery Post your pictures of your favorite sidearm here.

Old 04-26-2011, 10:07 PM

Arrow UZI Pistols Pictures

I should start a thread for IMI Jericho, UZI pistols and their variants.

My Uzi Eagle is also commonly known as a Baby Eagle. The latest models are to be released this year by Kahr Arms, the new owners of Magnum Research. Improvements include a accessory rail, and improved slide release. The trigger is a double action/ single action type, although a limited few UZI Eagles were available in double action only.

The original UZI Eagle imported by Mossberg under the UZI America joint venture is an uncommon pistol. The UZI Eagle had many variants, a function of the many seperate importers from the mid-ninetys to around 2006. Pictured is a semi-compact steel framed model. This version has a 3.7" polygonal barrel with a standard length grip. The normal capacity is 12-13 rounds. The night sights are standard, as well as a ambi-dextrous safety. The barrel is a Browning type linking to the slide and tilting. Control and accuracy are aided by an exacting slide to frame lockup, and a lower bore axis. The slide rides inside the frame as similar to the CZ-75.

The profile combines the look of Tanfoglio and CZ. The overall finish is a matte black. Some rare models had factory stainless finish. Most Uzi Eagles are found in 9mm caliber. The original Jericho 941 models were imported with a 9mm, and .41 Action Express barrel kit. The .41 AE round is a .410" cartridge with a 9mm rim with a similar amount of loading as a modern .40 S&W. Unfortunately .40 S&W are not compatible with the 9mm version. My Uzi Eagle semi-compact seen here is a .40 S&W, and can be compatible with 9mm and .41 AE barrels.
Old 04-29-2011, 8:38 PM

I've never fired or held one of these, how do they feel in your hand and how well do they shoot?

USMC 96-00 1/4 Weapons Company Dragons Plt
Old 04-29-2011, 9:17 PM
Veteran Member

I love how the grips feel
Old 05-01-2011, 5:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants_fan24 View Post
I've never fired or held one of these, how do they feel in your hand and how well do they shoot?
I have not shot mine yet, and ill let you know. They are very ergonomic, more so for me than a CZ-75 because the grips are more slim.
Old 08-02-2012, 9:39 AM

Time to bring this one back from the dead!
Old 08-16-2012, 9:10 PM

IWI Baby Eagle in .45 ACP