Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 09-05-2013, 11:59 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Default WTS Conversion Kits, holsters, etc. (TacSol, Kimber, Andrews Monarch)

A couple guns I've been looking for just became available at the same time, so I need to liquidate some of my extra stuff.
All prices might be mildly negotiable, but please don't insult me.
I'm locate in Seal Beach, and I would prefer to do this all this weekend. Prices are FTF, but I'm willing to ship on the buyer's dime.

1 - Tactical Solutions Conversion Kit - $400: This is the version with a rail and sights. These are generally very hard to find, and it's one of the nicer 1911 conversions I've owned. It comes with 1 aluminum magazine and 1 Advantage Arms magazine, and I have 1 more aluminum mag and maybe 3 Advantage arms mags that could be sold with it. No case, but I'm including an extra magazine instead.

2 - Kimber Conversion Kit - $325: SPF This is the black version with target sights. It will come with 4 or 5 kimber magazines. I put a fresh recoil spring in it a couple hundred rounds ago, so it's good to go for another several thousand.

3 - Galco MOB holster 1911 - $45: SPF This is the brown version. Slightly used, but not abused at all.

4 - Andrews Monarch Shoulder holster - $175: I bought this used a month ago. The guy I bought it from forgot to mention that it was for an officer's sized 1911. So my gun fits fine, but the magazines won't. Full disclosure - I bought this used. I think it's missing 1 chicago screw, and the horizontal strap on the back looks a little odd to me. I was going to contact Andrew's Leather and find out what it would cost to get the correct magazine carrier, but if someone wants it...

5 - Galco Jackass Shoulder holster - $90: SPF Lightly used, and in great shape. Havana brown shoulder holster for a 5" 1911. It comes with the optional tie down straps. MSRP is $165 + $25 for the tie downs.

6 - Blade-Tech OWB holster for the M&P 9mm FS/Double mag carrier - $50
I sold my M&P but didn't sell the holster with it. Retail is $90 if you buy these from blade-tech. Right handed, and looks almost new.

I'm going to sell 1 of the 2 conversion kits and 1 of the 2 shoulder holsters. And if the guns I'm selling this to fund go out of stock, I'll deliver on what I've promised, but won't sell anything further. I'll try to add pictures tomorrow. All holsters are right handed.

Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited by SLO1911Fan; 09-06-2013 at 3:53 PM..
Old 09-07-2013, 2:06 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

UP. I'm waiting on payment for the Galco holsters and the kimber kit.