Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Rimfire Firearms
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Rimfire Firearms .22, .17 and other Rimfire Handguns and Rifles

Old 01-02-2013, 4:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos47 View Post
Actually use is legal for rimfire. (and some centerfire semiauto rifles, RAWs and Featureless)
The AWB and magazine law are 2 separate sections of the penal code.
Rimfire rifles are not listed in the AWB. So there is no exclusion to them using an above 10 round magazine like there is for Semiauto Centerfire Rifles in CA.
The magazine law says this:
So as you can see use and possession is not regulated.
It is how you came to acquire the magazine and when.
Thank you, I knew they were separate and I knew possession wasn't regulated, but in the context of this specific case, the use would be a no-go. I should have clarified that.

Just got back from the range to run and see how the Winchester 36gr HP 235/333 pack ammo ran. Ran about 80 rounds through it, only one issue and it gave me a bit of a worry. Failed to fire and to eject; went to drop the mag and clear the chamber, but action was completely locked up. One of the range staff came to help me and by putting the empty mag back in and putting a little upward pressure on the mag, the bolt was able to be pulled back and cleared. Round fired second time no issues.

Impressions on the Winchester: the HP nose looked very different, almost even crude, compared to the MiniMags. The bullet could be turned in the casing but none ever felt loose or wobbled around. That being said, apart from the one FTFire/Eject/action frozen (First ever in my 795), it fed and fired well and was accurate enough. Fired at 15yds offhand.
REDACTED

Last edited by DasBoost; 01-02-2013 at 4:05 PM..
Old 01-02-2013, 6:25 PM

lol. yup, southern, houston tx. but i was born in pomona valley hospital, n lived there a cpl of yrs during high school. i miss seeing the sun comin up over baldy n big bear n in n out burger... lol. but yeah, it was the disconnect tht had jammed, but it was a simple fix. n i dont know the round limit down here, but out on the ranch, law enforcement dare not go. lol. and evn without the capacity limit, has anybody had that problem with the round loading upward instead of into the bore? and how is it fixed? also, im an instrument fitter, so im thinking of making some nice stainless coolers and faux-silencers for the gon. i can also show how to use a die tool to thread the outside of the barrel(i use standard tap size for faux-silencer.) i have somewhat lost my faith in the promag series after the blunders ive dealt with straight out of the box, but if i can find a way to fix it, id like to try n purchase one of their 70rnd drums for the 795 and upload a cpl reviews n videos of it in action. $20 says id get a group size of about 13" @150yrd through all 70rnds(love this accurate little gun), lol. but anyway, what is clip shaving, and could it help with my problem?? also, the scope i mentioned earlier is made by simmons. its cheap, easily adjustable, easily mountable, and very good on the rifle... and yes, i cleaned the rifle before and after use, and after about 1k rounds downrange, it took a good while to clear the barrel of most of the residue, but after around 25 patches soaked in hoppes, it looked pretty good. and i kind of like the disconnector being in place, it comes in handy in the brush whn u want the bolt to stay open and the gun to autosafe whn ur hunting with younger siblings around. also, other then the archangel furniture, is there any other tactical/sport furniture for it? and on the pics with the bipods up, did u just screw the bipod into the stock??
Old 01-02-2013, 7:17 PM
Calguns Addict

There is no magazine restrictions in TX so you are good to go.
As I do not have any experiences with that particular magazine no I can not tell you why the round went straight up. Possibly weak magazine spring.
Clip shaving seems to be taking off a bit of the feed lips of the magazine. Where, how much, how I have no idea.

If you make a faux silencer just make sure that it does not actually cut down on any noise or you will get into federal trouble.

Glad you like the simmons scope many people run them on their 795's.

The magazine disconnect does not hold the bolt open.
The Marlin 795 has 2 bolt hold open features.
The LSHO Last Shot Hold Open, which is actuated by the magazine follower or can be done by hand.
And the manual holt open notch in the receiver and corisponding peg on the bolt handle.
Pull the handle to the rear and push it inward and it will hold open.

The magazine disconnect is a different part. All it does it manually makes it so the trigger can not be pulled when the magazine is not in the rifle.
IMO I do not trust such devices. A firearm is either loaded or not and even then should be treated as it is.
If a firearm should be made "cold" then it should have an empty chamber.
Not all guns have them so it is a bad habit to think that since there is no magazine in the firearm that it will not go off.

I am not aware of an archangel/promag stock for the 795. They only makes stocks for the 10/22 unless they have something new.

Every 795 stock or product out there that we are aware of is listed on the front page of this thread.

Most bipods attach to the sling stud, some attach to a rail.
The above is not legal advice. It is just something you read from some dude on the internet. It does not reflect the opinion of Calguns.net. If it seems rude it was probably meant to read sarcastically.

Marlin 795 MEGATHREAD Part Deuce
Old 01-05-2013, 8:03 AM

I pick mine up tomorrow!

Today my Tech Sights came in, cant wait to install them and get to the range. It may be a week or two though sadly

I have 1000 rounds already bought though, haha.
Old 01-05-2013, 8:03 AM

I pick mine up tomorrow!

Today my Tech Sights came in, cant wait to install them and get to the range. It may be a week or two though sadly

I have 1000 rounds already bought though, haha.
Old 01-06-2013, 9:47 AM

Default million questions

what happens if you dont clean the gun,
can i just spray it with brake cleaner
or carb cleaner,
why do you clean the barrel?/

will a pull threw like used in paintball work

what ammo makes the least mess

having hard time locating extra magazines for cheap,
saw them listed for like 13, but they are always out of stock,, and seem to be like 20 every where else
any one know the count per case on the clips,
if its like 12 ill try to get a whole case,

thereused to be 15 round clips, anyone know where to get a case of those cheap,

does anyone tape 2 clips to each other like ak47 clips for qucik mag changes

when you back sling your rifle do u keep the clip in?? or out

whats the farthest you can hit stuff with the 795, i have been thinking 200 yards

whats the safest way to unload a missfire.
heard someone tapping the sides??? not sure what that means

was thinking of a cheap 22lr hand gun
what would be the best value
dont want to buy extra ammo,
and would love one that used the same clips but that doesnt exsit,
maybe a revovler, or a semi auto,
no pull hamer then fire bullcrap
not sure of thats dual or single action,
Jimenez Arms JA22 like 100
phinox arms 22lr unsure
barreta neo 22lr unsure
or others??//

thinking if armengeden ever happens, my 6-8000 rounds of 22lr, will do just fine ,and i can hold 2000 rounds on me easy
if i find others that would be great trade stuff,
Old 01-06-2013, 12:07 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo1013 View Post
what happens if you dont clean the gun,
Like any gun it will eventually gum up and start to jam
can i just spray it with brake cleaner
or carb cleaner,
that would probably just make it worse. Rimfire ammo does not completly burn, when you open up your rifle you will see what looks like black sand that is unburnt powder, if you just sprayed cleaner in and didn't wipe it out you would just make it into sludge.
why do you clean the barrel?/
Because unburnt powder, burnt powder fouling, copper, lead, wax etc can all build up in it and effect accuracy
will a pull threw like used in paintball work
Get a firearm specific / caliber specific bore snake.
You still need to open up the firearm once and a while and clean it out. This isn't paintball, this is a real firearm, there are responsibilities that come with it. Anyways if you had paint explode inside your paintball marker I doubt you would just leave it...

what ammo makes the least mess
I personally like Blazer CCI Value packs, Federal also works good. Remington and Winchester are considered some of the dirtyist

having hard time locating extra magazines for cheap,
saw them listed for like 13, but they are always out of stock,, and seem to be like 20 every where else
any one know the count per case on the clips,
if its like 12 ill try to get a whole case,
As with anything firearm right now there is a huge demand. People have good luck going to their local Big5 and finding them.
No idea how many to a case, never seen them sold that way

thereused to be 15 round clips, anyone know where to get a case of those cheap,
1 those magazines dont function
2 they don't actually fit into the 795 as they do not have the groove they where made for the 70
3 If you are in california aquiring one would be against the law

does anyone tape 2 clips to each other like ak47 clips for qucik mag changes
Never seen it done, but sure you could try. Probably have to have one upsidedown. As I doubt you could do it side by side

when you back sling your rifle do u keep the clip in?? or out
That comes down to basic safe handling

whats the farthest you can hit stuff with the 795, i have been thinking 200 yards
I have shot a steel plate out to apx 350 yards

whats the safest way to unload a missfire.
heard someone tapping the sides??? not sure what that means
As with any firearm there are multiple types of failures that can happen. Keep it pointed in a safe direction. Give it a small amount of time to make sure the round doesn't cook off (generally doesn't happen now adays but its still a step) Generally you remove the magazine to prevent a double feed. You then try to pull it out with the bolt, if that doesn't work use your fingers or something small to remove it

was thinking of a cheap 22lr hand gun
what would be the best value
dont want to buy extra ammo,
and would love one that used the same clips but that doesnt exsit,
maybe a revovler, or a semi auto,
no pull hamer then fire bullcrap
not sure of thats dual or single action,
Jimenez Arms JA22 like 100
phinox arms 22lr unsure
barreta neo 22lr unsure
or others??//
None of those use the same magazine as the 795. There is no pistol that uses the same marlin magazine. Jimenez/Jennings are considered trash do not buy one. The Phenoix HP22 is cheap, some hate them some love them. Some of their frames crack. The neo is the only decent one on your list but I dont like it. Get a Ruger MK or a Browning Buckmark they are the most reliable

Start a new thread if you want to talk about pistols this thread is only for the Marlin 795

thinking if armengeden ever happens, my 6-8000 rounds of 22lr, will do just fine ,and i can hold 2000 rounds on me easy
if i find others that would be great trade stuff,

Answers in Red.

No offence but you seem like you are very new to firearms.
You need to find someone to take you under their wing and teach you things.
If you can not then you need to take some classes.
The above is not legal advice. It is just something you read from some dude on the internet. It does not reflect the opinion of Calguns.net. If it seems rude it was probably meant to read sarcastically.

Old 01-06-2013, 2:04 PM

I agree with Chaos, please do yourself and others a favor and take a few safety classes. They aren't bad!

Picked up my 795 today! Quick process at Big 5 and I scored on 2 more magazines they had in stock as well.

Tech-Sights installed, 1000 rounds bought, 5 magazines total now (including the 1 from manufacturer).

Now I just need to get the trigger kit, but I plan on shooting it a few times before I go for the trigger kit from DIP and spring mod.

Raining today, maybe tomorrow, but I plan on hitting the range tomorrow if it clears up.

To Do:

Pictures
Trigger Kit from DIP
Charging Handle from DIP
Spring Mod
Pictures
Range Time
Sling
Bi-Pod possibly.

Question:

1) My rifle DOES have the sling holes molded into the rifle, so all I need is some studs for 1.25" right?

2) My rifle's bolt stays open without a magazine and I didn't disassemble and bend that metal piece on the action, is this normal? I thought you needed to modify the action by bending the metal lip? Or is this for something else?
Old 01-06-2013, 2:42 PM

Quote:
Answers in Red.

No offence but you seem like you are very new to firearms.
You need to find someone to take you under their wing and teach you things.
If you can not then you need to take some classes.
Seconded. Depending on your area (Not you chaos), there's bound to be a CG member or NRA instructor to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeiseGuy View Post
I agree with Chaos, please do yourself and others a favor and take a few safety classes. They aren't bad!

Picked up my 795 today! Quick process at Big 5 and I scored on 2 more magazines they had in stock as well.

Tech-Sights installed, 1000 rounds bought, 5 magazines total now (including the 1 from manufacturer).

Now I just need to get the trigger kit, but I plan on shooting it a few times before I go for the trigger kit from DIP and spring mod.

Raining today, maybe tomorrow, but I plan on hitting the range tomorrow if it clears up.

To Do:

Pictures
Trigger Kit from DIP
Charging Handle from DIP
Spring Mod
Pictures
Range Time
Sling
Bi-Pod possibly.

Question:

1) My rifle DOES have the sling holes molded into the rifle, so all I need is some studs for 1.25" right?

2) My rifle's bolt stays open without a magazine and I didn't disassemble and bend that metal piece on the action, is this normal? I thought you needed to modify the action by bending the metal lip? Or is this for something else?
A few things: I'd say go with the trigger/triggerguard kit from DIP; if you use the normal plastic triggerguard unit with DIP trigger, you have to use spacers and shims. When using the DIP triggerguard as well as the trigger, everything fits no problem.

Your questions:
1) You already have the studs (those are what is molded into the stock), you just need the 1.25" sling swivels; Uncle Mike's, KNS, realy any reasonably priced set will work. I only bring this up because I was asking the same question as you and confused everyone in the earlier 795 thread. As such, I'd like to pass on that little bit of info that I learned.

2) The little lever in between the mag release and triggerguard is the bolt release; press it down to release the bolt forward and press up (while holding the bolt back) to lock the bolt in place. While you can lock the bolt back and release it all from pushing the charging handle back and up, I use the bolt release. Also, you don't need to modify ANYTHING for the bolt release! Don't mess with the release, leave it be.
REDACTED
Old 01-06-2013, 2:46 PM

DasBoost,

What is the metal tip in the action that people bend back for then? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx1nnr3l42s This is what I meant, and I see this is to dry fire the weapon without a magazine. I'm not sure if I'll make this modification or not, seems unnecessary and I really try not to dry fire my weapons.

Thank you for the assistance with the sling questions, as for the trigger I meant I plan on using all stock for a couple range trips and next paycheck get the trigger kit

Any recommendations on cheap swivels?

Last edited by WeiseGuy; 01-06-2013 at 2:52 PM..
Old 01-06-2013, 3:11 PM

Quote:
DasBoost,

What is the metal tip in the action that people bend back for then? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx1nnr3l42s This is what I meant, and I see this is to dry fire the weapon without a magazine. I'm not sure if I'll make this modification or not, seems unnecessary and I really try not to dry fire my weapons.

Thank you for the assistance with the sling questions, as for the trigger I meant I plan on using all stock for a couple range trips and next paycheck get the trigger kit

Any recommendations on cheap swivels?
That is for getting rid of the magazine disconnect; the mag disconnect makes it so that the firearm cannot be fired without a magazine in it. Even if theres a live round in the chamber, it will not fire if the magazine is dropped. For me, it's not a big deal and I've left it as is; I thought you were talking about modifying the bolt release/hold open. My bad. I'd say leave it and shoot the rifle a bit and then see if you really need to get rid of it; for some people it's a useless nanny feature, for me it's no biggie as I've got 5 mags.

As for dry firing a rimfire- don't. You can get some proving rounds that allow 3-5 dryfires a round before the rims are too deformed to use anymore, but those are just for cycling and making sure the rim is being struck, not continual dryfire practice like a pistol.

Regarding the trigger, good plan- that way you'll be able to really see the improvement! JoeBob Outfitters has good prices on DIP products (Cheaper than DIP's site) and fast shipping and great customer service.
REDACTED
Old 01-06-2013, 6:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBoost View Post
That is for getting rid of the magazine disconnect; the mag disconnect makes it so that the firearm cannot be fired without a magazine in it. Even if theres a live round in the chamber, it will not fire if the magazine is dropped. For me, it's not a big deal and I've left it as is; I thought you were talking about modifying the bolt release/hold open. My bad. I'd say leave it and shoot the rifle a bit and then see if you really need to get rid of it; for some people it's a useless nanny feature, for me it's no biggie as I've got 5 mags.

As for dry firing a rimfire- don't. You can get some proving rounds that allow 3-5 dryfires a round before the rims are too deformed to use anymore, but those are just for cycling and making sure the rim is being struck, not continual dryfire practice like a pistol.

Regarding the trigger, good plan- that way you'll be able to really see the improvement! JoeBob Outfitters has good prices on DIP products (Cheaper than DIP's site) and fast shipping and great customer service.
Great tip on JoeBob's! Thank you!
Old 01-06-2013, 8:21 PM

thank you for the answers
yes i am new,
im in new jersey and its hard to get a rifle liscens here, and theres no low cost classes the cheapest i found was 200,
so
just joined the nra and will be reading all the stuff they have on rifle safty,
my friend is state trooper and going to take me out to the range for my first few times , to help give me heads up
Old 01-06-2013, 8:26 PM

thank you for the answers
yes i am new,
im in new jersey and its hard to get a rifle liscens here, and theres no low cost classes the cheapest i found was 200,
so
just joined the nra and will be reading all the stuff they have on rifle safty,
my friend is state trooper and going to take me out to the range for my first few times , to help give me heads up
Old 01-07-2013, 8:08 PM

Lightbulb FOR THOSE WITH THE NEW MOLDED-IN SLING STUDS!

MidwayUSA has these Uncle Mike's QD 1.25" sling swivels AND they come with a set of studs that you can screw in; Chao47 mentioned in another thread about drilling the old studs out and putting in new ones and attaching with a little nut and these are on clearance and seem like a good bet. Hope this helps for those with the newer stocks, I'm not 100% sure on fitment but this seems like a good bet (Good brand, good price, and in-stock) to try and get metal studs in with a set of the 1.25" swivels.
REDACTED
Old 01-07-2013, 9:19 PM

Looks like a good set of swivels....I may pick those up next paycheck with a sling and MAYBE the DIP kit.

http://www.diproductsinc.com/Detail....12002&CAT=3603

http://www.diproductsinc.com/Detail....12003&CAT=3603

Stupid question......There is 0.025" difference in these two. How do I know which to get =P
Old 01-07-2013, 9:28 PM

Quote:
Looks like a good set of swivels....I may pick those up next paycheck with a sling and MAYBE the DIP kit.

http://www.diproductsinc.com/Detail....12002&CAT=3603

http://www.diproductsinc.com/Detail....12003&CAT=3603

Stupid question......There is 0.025" difference in these two. How do I know which to get =P
Not sure on how big the studs themselves are and if the molded-in studs are a larger diameter, but hoping they work for the guys that want true studs/swivels.

As far as the DIP options: Read the description and it tells you the dates (Before/After Jan 2005, you'll choose After); in your case, it looks to be the 2nd link you posted.
REDACTED
Old 01-08-2013, 5:54 PM

Great video by Nutnfancy about the 795 ... also talks about Tech Sights at about 19:40 in:

ATI Ruger 10/22 Fiberforce Stock
Nikon ProStaff 2-7 x 32 Scope
Old 01-08-2013, 6:01 PM

Triple post? please delete 2 of those....

Old video, but very good. Love TNP
Old 01-08-2013, 7:16 PM

Quote:
Triple post? please delete 2 of those....

Old video, but very good. Love TNP

Oops ... the server was not really responding and I closed browser once ... it must've recorded the posts even so. Delete the 2 dups...

ATI Ruger 10/22 Fiberforce Stock
Nikon ProStaff 2-7 x 32 Scope
Old 01-12-2013, 12:15 AM
Veteran Member

DROS's a 795 today, can't wait to pick it up!
Old 01-14-2013, 11:15 PM
.22LR Riffle
CGN Contributor

1918 BAR using a Marlin 795

_MG_5476 by defconskylude, on Flickr

_MG_5472 by defconskylude, on Flickr

_MG_5479 by defconskylude, on Flickr

Last edited by defcon; 02-04-2013 at 10:45 AM..
Old 01-14-2013, 11:39 PM
Calguns Addict

Very cool!

Old 01-29-2013, 9:26 AM

Finally went shooting!

Was only able to use up about 100 rounds. This is my first target....top left group was 20 rounds. (2nd set)

Bottom left was 20 rounds. (1st set)

All stock except tech sights....I will be doing the MCARBO spring kit (manually, not buying the kit) and I'll be getting DIP trigger guard/trigger as it is a little long on the pull.

Not bad overall for not shooting in about 9 months, love the groups.

I want to get a folding/bi-pod for fun and am looking for a way to attach it to this rifle. It has the studs molded in, and I'm buying these swivels:

http://www.amazon.com/Uncle-Mikes-De...=IE0WD5BETDWNJ

Any suggestions?

What about this one?

http://www.amazon.com/UTG-Combat-Pro...pr_product_top

Last edited by WeiseGuy; 01-29-2013 at 5:37 PM..
Old 02-03-2013, 12:11 PM

Big 5 has them again, sale price is $189.00.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:15 PM

Added a bi-pod and sling, but waiting on the studs to come in so I can replace the stock molded in ones. Will put up pics after.
Old 02-03-2013, 1:07 PM
Calguns Addict

Looking forward to seeing how it comes out.

Old 02-04-2013, 10:42 AM
I need a LIFE!!

I just got the latest Big5 ad, the Marlin 795 is on sale for $189.

Dang, panic prices are pushing this up to pre-panic 10/22 prices!
Old 02-04-2013, 12:29 PM

Dicks is cheaper for the 795 and regularly has it in
Old 02-04-2013, 1:08 PM
.22LR Riffle
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiND DANCE View Post
Dicks is cheaper for the 795 and regularly has it in
how much is it at dicks?
Old 02-04-2013, 9:30 PM

Cmon even in good times prices go up 10% a year, anyway, so it cant be long before 795 is $250, 300, etc. and those will be ordinary prices.
Old 02-06-2013, 1:18 PM

Just installed DIP Trigger guard and Trigger on my Marlin 995ss. I opted for a black trigger guard and silver trigger to match the factory ones.

So I can happily confirm for you that the following parts will fit and function in the Marlin 995ss:

15028 - M70/795 Aluminum Trigger Guard
15028 - Target Trigger 3/8" wide

The quality of the trigger guard and trigger are excellent. It is adjustable to eliminate all the pre-travel. You can also tighten the takedown screws more making the gun fit tighter to the stock.

I was disappointed that there were no instructions included. Instructions were available online but they were text only. I would have liked to see some pictures or maybe a video. Also, you will need to strip your current trigger for parts even if you get the target trigger (for springs and safety) and tools are not included. You will need several small hex keys (allen wrenches) and some small punches. I need to take the trigger apart again and lock-tight it now that I've tested the fitting.

Also, I'm kind of wishing I had opted for the "15020 - Drop In Target Trigger". I defiantly think the 3/8 is better for most people but I just drastically changed the way the trigger feels in a gun I grew up with which may not have been the smartest thing. The drop in would have been more similar to the factory trigger and still eliminated the pre-travel.

Last edited by PeoplePhobic; 02-06-2013 at 1:25 PM.. Reason: added a thought.
Old 02-09-2013, 9:26 AM

My Marlin 795 is done for awhile:

5 Mags
USGI Sling
Bi-Pod
Tech Sights

I'll put up some pics later today if I remember.
Old 02-09-2013, 9:48 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
My Marlin 795 is done for awhile:

5 Mags
USGI Sling
Bi-Pod
Tech Sights

I'll put up some pics later today if I remember.
Congrats!
So did you put on the metal studs like we talked about in this thread?
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=691327

Make sure to post some photos!

Old 02-09-2013, 10:01 AM

Actually using the ones molded in until I can't. Pics after work!
Old 02-10-2013, 8:50 AM

Default Marlin 795 Scope Mount

Fellow Calgunners,

I am currently learning about options on how to mount a scope to the 795. The diameter of the tube is 1" and had a couple of questions:

1) I'm not so sure about using a mount for the default rail on the 795. Having put tech sights on another 795 before, they slid on the rail. I then proceeded to over-tighten and thus break the screw
Should I still go this path? If so, how much torque should I apply to the screws that clamp the mount to the rail?

2) Any recommendations on a weaver or picatinny rail to mount onto the default rail? Would this be a better path than #1 to take for mounting the scope?

3) Is there a better path than #1 or #2?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Old 02-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Calguns Addict

I would use the "1 piece" intrigal utg scope mount that is listed on the first page. This mount has a long base which gets more purchase on the rail and does not slip.

Apply a dot of blue loctite to each screw and only do them hand tight.

Yes I would use the default rail, converting the rail would just add extra parts and height neither of which you would want.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:20 AM
Calguns Addict

I would use the "1 piece" intrigal utg scope mount that is listed on the first page. This mount has a long base which gets more purchase on the rail and does not slip.

Apply a dot of blue loctite to each screw and only do them hand tight.

Yes I would use the default rail, converting the rail would just add extra parts and height neither of which you would want.

Old 02-11-2013, 3:21 PM

Quote:
My Girlfriend 795 rocks Williams Fire Sights, which we both like...
I like the looks of the Williams Fire Sight, how is the front sight on that Williams? i have read that some think is is too big of a dot... what do you think?
Old 02-11-2013, 4:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesV View Post
Cmon even in good times prices go up 10% a year, anyway, so it cant be long before 795 is $250, 300, etc. and those will be ordinary prices.
Just because its going up now doesn't mean it will stay like that forever.
$149.99 regular priced, some have been successful in making the cashier take a coupon on them too. It's on there site:
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/sh...fles_22Rimfire