Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 08-05-2012, 12:08 PM

Default FS: Les Baer SRP - Swift Response Pistol - 1911 45 ACP (Los Angeles) - PRICE REDUCED

Make: Les Baer

Model: Swift Response Pistol - "SRP"

Caliber: .45 ACP

Location (city or county): Los Angeles

Price: $1875 $1825

Will ship (Y/N): No.

Other info:

Up for sale is a gently used Les Baer Swift Response Pistol or SRP. This gun has approximately 2,500 rounds through it, most of them reduced power target loads. It still looks great and has a tight lock-up. Baer's are really just getting broken in with that kind of round count. Like all SRP's, this gun is guaranteed to shoot 2.5" groups at 50 yds and is very accurate. This gun has a crisp trigger and is a dream to shoot. You will not find a better bang for your custom buck than the Baers.

The gun is stock without any modifications except that I had Will O'Hara install a Heinie Ledge plain black rear sight ($58+shipping+installation - http://www.heinie.com/product_info.php?products_id=122). These have a flat front to allow for one handed manipulations and are almost exactly the same as the 10-8 sight except the Heinie has a square notch instead of U-shaped. I have the original Novak style rear night sight that will be included with the sale. I have also swapped the factory wood grips with Larry Davidson black Horned Lizards (shown in some of the pictures).

Full details and specs of this pistol can be found on the Baer website at http://www.lesbaer.com/Swift.html. The gun currently retails for $2490 + tax and any transfer fees. Here's a chance to save a nice chunk of change.

The gun is in very nice condition with some minor wear from being shot and handled. As expected on a gun that has been fired, the Bear Coat finish shows wear on the barrel hood and lock up points. There is a very small amount of finish wear on the leading edge of the slide, a little hairline scratch in the finish on the left side rear cocking serrations and normal wear in the magwell. There are a lot of high res pictures that fairly represent its condition available here - http://s891.photobucket.com/albums/a...il_photos/SRP/. I have tried to take close-ups of places that show wear in a variety of different lighting conditions.

Asking $1875 $1825 for the gun, two Les Baer 8 rnd magazines, factory rear sight, Heinie rear sight, Horned Lizard grips, factory wood grips, display box, patch, booklet and original Les Baer cardboard box. Buyer pays the PPT fee and for any lock required by the transferring FFL. I can meet during the week at Martin Retting in Culver City or on weekends at another mutually convenient FFL in the Los Angeles area. Not looking for trades at this time. Please PM any questions you may have. First Ill take it without changing the terms of the deal followed by a PM to work out meeting details gets it. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by icedevil; 09-05-2012 at 11:26 AM..
Old 08-08-2012, 9:18 PM

Bump.
Old 08-12-2012, 9:00 PM

Bump.
Old 08-16-2012, 7:10 PM

Bump.
Old 09-07-2012, 4:12 PM

Bump.
Old 09-14-2012, 9:43 AM

Weekend bump.
Old 09-18-2012, 9:56 AM

Bump.