Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 08-02-2012, 7:34 PM

Default !NEW UPDATE! WTS/T in SF Ruger Vaquero, 3 Glocks 26/35/23, Russian Mosin Sniper

TOTAL OF FIVE GUNS ON OFFER FOR SALE OR TRADE! SCROLL DOWN, REVISED AND REFRESHED WITH LOWER PRICES!!

Gun's are in separate posts, summary:

Ruger (old) Vaquero 38/357, case colored, 5.5" barrel with ivory grips;
Glock G26 Package Deal (can mix and match the glock parts/accessories), etc.;
Glock 35 with LW barrel and NS, etc.;
SOLD M&P 15-22 standard ed for CA; SOLD
Mosin Nagant Russian Sniper rifle;
Glock 23 with accessories and mags.

Will accept the following in trade (any combo for any combo! - I might also be persuaded to offer up my IAC 1897 CAS/SASS 12 ga. shotgun if the Rugers go); priority marked with *:

*30-30 Marlin lever
44 mag revolvers (not taurus pls)
Glock 10mm and 45s in SF: G30SF/21SF and 20SF/29SF
*Sig P229 Enhanced Elites in any caliber/config (E2) pref 357
*Sig RCS
Sig C3
Sig Nightmare Carry
Sig M11(A1)
*Sig P227 Carry
Colt Rail Gun
Colt Professional
Colt Officers 1911
*Ed Brown 1911s
Beretta M9
Arsenal AK47 red furniture, or similar red furnitured AK, to include side/under folders
7.62x51mm Rifles: Kel-tec RFB, FNAR, M1A, AR-10, 700 bolt action/similar, G3/clones, DSA FAL
M1917 (incl. Brazilians) revolvers
*Browning 1911-22
M97 trenchgun and parts, to include IAC M97/1897 trench gun (ie with the shroud and sling)
*M1 Garand (WRA, IHC only, unless you have an SA in the 1632383 serial number range - anything +/- 999 serial numbers would be acceptable...(ie, 16313XX through 1632XXX through 1633XX)
M1903A3
38-40/40S&W ruger vaquero convertible
45LC/45ACP ruger vaquero convertible
40 S&W ruger vaquero
*Kimber Compact CDP II
*Kimber Master Carry Pro
*Kimber Super Carry Pro
Kimber Compact Stainless
*Kimber Pro Covert II
Kimber Ultra or Pro Crimson Carry
Kimber Ultra TLEII or Stainless Ultra TLE II
*38 J frame snubbies (will consider 38/357s - prefer S&Ws)
Excellent quality shoulder holster for 1911 (Alessi, Galco, Jackass, Dillon, etc. pref black leather).

First GUN the:
Ruger (old model) Vaquero 5.5" Color case, 38/357 faux ivory grips VERY HARD TO FIND

Make: Ruger

Model: Vaquero

Caliber: 38/357

Location (city or county): SF Bay Area

Price: $740 (Take a look around and try and find one of these...the "old" model vaqueros in this caliber are IMPOSSIBLE to find...and if you do, eight bills.

Will ship (Y/N): sure, but buyer covers all fees and shipping and must arrange with my FFL

Other info: Very perfect...minty really! This is the "old" model - much more robust gun. When you examine these with the "new" model vaquero (the current one), they are larger, meatier. This one is a Colored Case Hardened and beautiful finish on her, with factory ivory (faux), 5.5 inch barrel version. Shot maybe 1000 rds through her (puff cowboy rounds), dead on and super strong single action Ruger! Can make the first of a perfect pair for SASS/Cowboy Action. If you need 2 - I have another, but it is a convertible (9mm extra cylinder) and I will not part with it for less than four figures as its not really for sale and highly collectible, but I would be persuaded with the right offer. My pair is a perfect match with equal round count. I can make a helluva deal to the right cowboy who is looking to get started in CAS/SASS...holsters, belts, etc...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0750.jpg (96.4 KB, 3006 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0751.jpg (97.7 KB, 1796 views)
The US Declaration of Independence: "when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Governments."

Last edited by phoenix604; 05-07-2013 at 6:55 PM..
Old 10-30-2012, 10:10 PM

Default WTS in SF Glock 26, 4 mags, +2 & +0 ext., minotaur IWB set, 2 mag sleeves

Make: Glock

Model: G26, Gen 3

Caliber: 9mm

Location (city or county): San Francisco; FTF PTP Transfer in South SF, SBruno, SRafael (Bullseye).

Price: $740 for everything

Will ship (Y/N): Sure, on buyers charge and arrangement

Other info: 4 total mags, 2 sleeves, 3 grip ext, plug, box, etc. Holster is extra - See special deal below for those interested in Minotaur Spartan IWB holster and mag pouch, will sell holster set separately as well, but all others a a package please.

Glock 26 9mm 3rd Generation, standard Glock sights (not night sights; rather the basic field goal sights); comes LNIB with original instruction manual, etc. Comes with special G26 grip plug installed.

Bought the pistol from Bullseye in SR. Always maintained after range visits (I am ex-Army) - and that is, detail stripped and cleaned. No issues with pistol beyond my shooting errors. Eats everything. Accurate shooter this one. Pistol has approximately maybe 500 rounds through her. I have other Glocks and need to thin out and get some cash for another project (see trades below).

Also comes with a total of 4 mags (I only got one with it, and am selling the other 3 with this deal). The extra mags come in their original glock boxes (except one).

With the deal are three Pearce extra finger rests (as the G26 is a 2 finger gun) for the mags (act as rest and mag floorplate), two are +0 and one is +2 (+2 floorplate has its own follower and the stippling matches that of the G26 Gen 3 (looks perfect)). Of course the original glock floorplates / followers come with.

Also in the deal are 2 A&G mag spacers/sleeves that slide onto G19 mags to adapt them to the G26 (very handy and ergonomic) - give yourself more firepower and a better grip for larger hands. Inquire about x-grip mag spacers - I may be able to part to you (got for cheap, will sell at cost to you - same for other glocks below).

I paid 600 + DROS + tax for the pistol = 700 (incl 1 mag)
40 x 3 for mags (good luck finding any, esp. at this price) = 120
2 x Mag sleeves at 12 ea. + tax and ship = call it 25
3 x pearce mag ext. at 9 ea. = call it 30
grip plug 7 = call it 5

Total = $740 - keep in mind you simply cannot get some of this stuff right now even when shops say they have in stock, they don't.

Also for sale is a Comp-Tac Minotaur Spartan holster (IWB), right hand draw, I bought when I got the gun. it is for 9/40/357 Glocks (that means it will fit any of those small caliber, and ANY slide length...I have never actually used the holster but it fits the G19/23 up to the G34/35 - check out comptac's website for details.

I also have the Minotaur Concealment Pouch for a spare mag on the left hip that fits the aforementioned guns' mags.

I paid 157 for the set. $130 takes it. Best holster on the market in mine and many others' opinions.

I will make a grand deal for $860.

Save yourself a bundle here folks...work out the math - add up the best prices you can find on internet shopping + tax + shipping and the fact that you will pay double on all the prices with the panic situation...and see that my price is roughly 30-35% off the new to be had price with the shipping and the tax and the fees and the wait and your time shopping and and and...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0855.jpg (95.1 KB, 1193 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0849.jpg (92.9 KB, 608 views)
The US Declaration of Independence: "when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Governments."

Last edited by phoenix604; 04-29-2013 at 7:08 PM..
Old 11-08-2012, 10:21 PM

Trade offer sent..
Old 11-14-2012, 9:43 PM

Trade offer sent pm
Old 02-27-2013, 7:30 PM

SOLD to UNCLE GRUMPY

in San Francisco, Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 LNIB
Make: Smith & Wesson

Model: M&P 15-22

Caliber: .22 LR (even stingers)

Location (city or county): San Francisco Bay Area - prefer Bullseye in San Rafael, Marin County Arms, San Bruno shops, etc.

Price: SOLD to UNCLE GRUMPY for $640 (price things out folks using local shops, gunbroker.com and others...599 +35 ship + 75 FFL fee receive + 55 tax + 35 DROS and you are at 800. My price is 20% off...and is firm. Real S&W Mags impossible to find. Orders not being taken at S&W.

SOLD

Other info: This is a great little rifle. Watch a Nutnfancy vid for a review. I have never had any issue with it and fed it federal, american eagle, aguila, CCI, etc. and never a hiccup. Granted, I got it for my gal and we just dont get her out shooting it much. I guesstimate 200 rds max through her. Extremely accurate...one hole groups at 15 yds (I shoot at an indoor range). Very easy to clean, also all AR15 stuff fits. I cleaned after each range trip (and really no more than 3 times out with her).

Comes like new in original packaging.

SOLD

Last edited by phoenix604; 05-01-2013 at 9:07 AM..
Old 03-03-2013, 11:06 AM

WTS in San Francisco, C&R Eligible Mosin Nagant Sniper Rifle

1943 RUSSIAN MOSIN NAGANT 91/30 SNIPER RIFLE WITH PU SCOPE, 7.62X54R (4 digit Serial number)

Make: Mosin Nagant

Model: MN91/30 Sniper

Caliber: 7.62x54R

Location (city or county): San Francisco - this gun is C&R, cash and carry.

Price: $790

Will ship (Y/N): Yes, on buyers arrangement and full cost and fee coverage (S&H= approx. $50)

Other info: This one is a shooter folks! I have it zeroed at 100yds and its on...great sniper example here. Also comes with sling. I thought I had a cleaning kit around somewhere...will try and find. My avatar is a look through this rifle's glass. It is a PU 3.5 sniper scope that has scope acceptance certificate that insures the scope is in accordance with the design and tech documentation of 1928 (the pic on my avatar/signature block on this forum is a pic through the glass (zero'ed for high impact on 100 yd bullseye). Own a piece of history...and quite possibly the last gun we can shoot for cheap...I see cases of '54R for $200 from time to time...and that will last you a while...as these guys kick like hell. I have the bolt adjusted to perfection and there is no wood to barrel contact on the foreend...this gun is ready to rock and roll. This gun is an attention getter at the range...dont usually see the snipers. Did I mention its the funnest gun to shoot? Just be sure to tuck into her real deep like...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0340.jpg (93.7 KB, 455 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0334.jpg (100.6 KB, 355 views)

Last edited by phoenix604; 04-23-2013 at 7:30 PM..
Old 03-13-2013, 8:58 PM

WTS in San Francisco, Glock 35 Tactical / Practical 40 S&W

Model: G35

Caliber: 40 S&W

Location (city or county): San Francisco Bay Area - prefer Bullseye in San Rafael, places in San Bruno, South San Francisco, etc.

Price: $880

Will ship (Y/N): Yes, on buyers arrangement and full cost and fee coverage.

Other info: Long slide G35 comes with 2 mags (15 rd rebuild kits with +2 baseplates). Also comes with tuperware and a Lone Wolf Conversion barrel for 9mm shooting. I originally set this gun up for competition, but I stopped going shooting with job loss. Gun also has a magwell on it that is a polymer variant that is excellent. Also has a Vanek custom trigger job though I would also offer this gun with stock components or a full Ghost kit in it. Your choice. Current set up is a Vanek custom with some work done by the man himself, breaks like glass. I have trijicon night sights installed. Also have a perfectly sanded extended mag release installed (no sharp edges). I am the second owner and the first told me he had less than 400 rounds and I have not added that many more, would call this a 1000 round gun. Gun is perfect and a great shooter - just must thin things out some now. I am very reluctantly selling this gun as it has been such a neat pistol. See too Nutnfancy's G34/5 video he just put up touting this GTW pistol system.

So, I have 675 in the gun + transfer = 700
Vanek custom trigger = 150
Lone Wolf 9mm barrel (less than 400 rds ever) = 110
Magwell = 50
Extended mag release = 5

I have over 1100 in this system and will part with it for $880. I think the barrel belongs to the gun...it was brand new when I bought it and shoots very accurately (I think better than 40). Get two in one here folks...can shoot as a G34 in all the competitive stuff (you will need to get some 9mm mags of course)...most dont care if it is not stock; LW conversion barrel would also let you shoot led if you wanted, and this is a GREAT go to war pistol of the same size as the 1911 only holds many more rounds.

Variables are the trigger set up...I can work with you - will +/- the price based on what you pick. 100 off for stock trigger, 50 off for ghost set up.

Can fit the spartan IWB holster and mag kit I have for sale...will do that deal with this pistol or any glock deal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1661.jpg (89.9 KB, 263 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1660.jpg (90.5 KB, 189 views)

Last edited by phoenix604; 04-30-2013 at 3:18 PM..
Old 03-14-2013, 8:52 PM

I will also part with a very good NCStar light/laser combo that will fit any thing with rails...I liked it on the G35...very bright, hardly used - 100 bucks, with good batteries. This is the good one...AQPFLS, not the other ones that are cheapies from NCStar...this one is tried and true and holds zero under heavy recoil and also holds zero after reattaching.
Old 03-14-2013, 9:14 PM

Sent a pm for a trade

Last edited by JohnV; 03-14-2013 at 9:29 PM..
Old 04-11-2013, 9:23 PM

WTS in San Francisco, Glock 23, 40 S&W

Model: G23

Caliber: 40 S&W

Location (city or county): San Francisco Bay Area - prefer Bullseye in San Rafael, places in San Bruno, South San Francisco, etc.

Price: $840

Will ship (Y/N): Yes, on buyers arrangement and full cost and fee coverage.

Other info: Nearly new G23 - maybe 400 rounds through this, maybe less. I also have a storm lake 9mm conversion barrel that is included in this package, along with an extra 9mm magazine. I also have the gun for sale with a ghost trigger kit but can also make available with vanek or a stock trigger - your choice/related to other gun sale (G35). I also have it with an sanded extended mag release (no sharp edges), extended slide stop (like on a 34/5), and XS big dot tritium night sights (perfect for CCW and superfast acquisition). I am the original owner and am selling to finance another pistol - see trades. Gun is perfect and a dead on shooter.

Gun + DROS + tax, etc. = 700
Ghost custom trigger with tungsten guide rod = 100
XS Night sights = 100
Storm Lake 9mm barrel (less than 50 rds ever) = 120
Extended mag release = 5
1 9mm 15 rd rebuild with optional +2 baseplate = 50

Over 1100 in this pistol folks. I'm calling this screeming deal in at $840. This is a great buy for a practically new pistol.

Will also sell my glock 2 mag holder (10 bucks extra) and 5 mag sleeve (20 bucks extra) if you are interested...along with blackhawk instructors belt (20 bucks); also have one glock 26 serpa holster (20 bucks) that will fit all 3 pistols available. Ask on these...might also have some x-grip mag spacers available at my cost.

Can make that Spartan IWB holster and mag carrier available above with this or any of the glock pistols listed. As mentioned in other posts...I have a total of 3 different triggers you can try and see what you like...will +/- cost (custom Vanek, ghost, stock)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1811.jpg (86.6 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1810.jpg (88.0 KB, 129 views)

Last edited by phoenix604; 04-29-2013 at 7:11 PM..
Old 05-15-2013, 10:32 AM

Please note the trades I am looking for in the first message at the top. Will trade any of mine for any of those +/- cash on either end.

Last edited by phoenix604; 05-16-2013 at 9:50 AM..