Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 3:31 PM

Wink SPF: SVD Dragunov (Tigr) with accessories 7.62x54 -Russian Izhmach Semi-Auto Sniper

Make: Izhmach / Izhmash - Russia

Model: TIGR aka Tiger (civilian version of SVD Dragunov)

Caliber: 7.62x54R

Location (city or county): Neenah, WI USA

Price: $4,700.00 -firm (if it does not sell for this - I am keeping it)

Will ship (Y/N): YES. shipping of two packages included in the price, read below.

Other info: Russian Izhmach Semi-Auto Sniper

better and MORE! pics are here: http://s1016.photobucket.com/albums/...view=slideshow

*also is listed elsewhere
REDUCED (from $5K plus shipping) FIRM PRICE: $4,700 - this INCLUDES SHIPPING to ConUS (you are still responsible for insurance if desired) of two packages.

Shipping terms:
it will ship in TWO packages/boxes.
One directly to you - buyer
another to your FFL
FFL box: rifle only without furniture (meaning buttstock is removed) or scope or any accessories - its probably the only way it will 'fly' as far as transfer to you.
your box: EVERYTHING else: mags, all sets of furniture, sling, scope, cover, whatever you see on the pics...
your FFL will have to accept from a private party (i will enclose my WI Drivers license in the 'rifle box'.

1993 Izhmash /Izmach SVD Dragunov - Tigr (tiger) variant.
exactly 1001 of these are in the USA and 100 more of a complete military variant (which go for about $30K if they ever come up for sale). this is not a PSL or AK - this is a machined (nothing stamped that matters) weaponry. This WILL shoot groups, it is not, per say just a plinking gun.

Rifle was babied and only non-corrosive ammo shot. between myself and previous owner - approximately 700rds total.
Original 4x PSO (illuminated), I upgraded to 1.5LED with AA battery cover, since Russian batteries are too rich for me. However, original set of 2.5v replacement lamps and battery cover is included. Also, has a retractable original sunshade, sun filter and rubber eye piece. Balum accumulator warmer is also included.
(3) three - 5rd magazines
(2) two - 10rd magazines (these are actually unissued, brand new and still in the grease paper from Russia, I have not shot em yet)
original scope cover
original grey field/soft bag/case
Russian SVD bayonet
(2) two Belarus made scope rails - low and medium profile - will allow you to use your regular pictanny rings + own scope(s). All PSO scopes during soviet times were made in Belarus, just an FYI
(1) one original cleaning bottle
(1) one orignal cleaning kit - complete
original Tigr buttstock and handguards (wood buttstock/black non-vented handguards)
real Russian Military issue wood handuards
Current military issue polymer stock with cheek pad and vented black polymer handguards .
(2) two Russian Military issue canvas magazine pouches/carriers (4-magazine kind) - NEW.
(1) SVD sling (installed), different than a typical AK sling

rifle shoots EXCELLENT. no issues PERIOD. taken care of and always cleaned after each shooting session (despite only non-corrosive ammo shot).
I do not know what else to tell you, its an excellent rifle however, I need to sell so there you go...

thank you and good luck

Last edited by KAIFS; 06-23-2012 at 4:36 AM..
Old 06-22-2012, 9:36 PM

plenty of references/feedback for me on: ebay, gunboars and sksboards. this will NOT be for sale in 2 weeks, so do not wait . If I miss my deadline to raise funds I am keeping it.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:55 PM

I'll take it, pm me.
Closed Thread