Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CALGUNS.NET > New to Calguns? Check here first!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

New to Calguns? Check here first! Introductions, How to's, FAQ's and posts of interest to new members.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-15-2007, 4:10 PM
6172crew's Avatar
6172crew 6172crew is offline
Super Moderator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Concord CA
Posts: 6,275
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default So you want an AR15 heh.

This goes for everyone at Calguns, just remember your not going to be able to keep that new black rifle if the law makers and brady have anything to do with it so before spending all your time trying to find the best deal on a lower you should get involved with changing these laws and you only need to go to the CA RKBA Action & Activism section and get busy emailing the clowns in Sacramento to help yourself.

Nothing worse than the members who avoid the work and post the same questions about who has the cheapest lower in stock, we have a NRA volunteer who takes the time to post the needs of the NRA and we should all take him up on the offer to help ourselves.

Enough said, hope everyone bans together this year to beat the tar out of the anti-gunners like we did last year.
__________________

HMM-161 Westpac 1994
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-06-2009, 9:51 PM
freonr22's Avatar
freonr22 freonr22 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 11,816
iTrader: 28 / 100%
Default

I hope that we are successful on ab962!
__________________
<img src=http://calgunsfoundation.org/images/stories/San-Benito.jpg border=0 alt= />[IMG]file:///C:/Users/PCMECH%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/PCMECH%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png[/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantodd View Post
We will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
They don't believe it's possible, but then Alison didn't believe there'd be 350K - 400K OLLs in CA either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by louisianagirl View Post
Our fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-06-2009, 10:54 PM
Chk Chk Boom's Avatar
Chk Chk Boom Chk Chk Boom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 662
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freonr22 View Post
I hope that we are successful on ab962!
+1 !!!

I've probably called 30-40 times. I do it whenever I have free time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6172crew View Post
Enough said, hope everyone bans together this year to beat the tar out of the anti-gunners like we did last year.
Maybe we will be able to more effectively support RKBA efforts and such with the new local chapters Kestryll and the guys are making? I sure hope so!

Rock on Calgunners!
Jeff
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-07-2009, 5:39 AM
spotter1 spotter1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 31
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I call and email as much as possible..Flood Anonolds office with VETO AB962!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-07-2010, 8:13 PM
freonr22's Avatar
freonr22 freonr22 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 11,816
iTrader: 28 / 100%
Default

well this is what happened a year ago today
__________________
<img src=http://calgunsfoundation.org/images/stories/San-Benito.jpg border=0 alt= />[IMG]file:///C:/Users/PCMECH%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/PCMECH%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png[/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantodd View Post
We will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
They don't believe it's possible, but then Alison didn't believe there'd be 350K - 400K OLLs in CA either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by louisianagirl View Post
Our fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-08-2010, 3:30 PM
mrlonewolf's Avatar
mrlonewolf mrlonewolf is offline
CGSSA Director - C3 Leader & Regional Gun Show Booth Coordinator (LA/OC/IE)
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: OC
Posts: 4,860
iTrader: 55 / 100%
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6172crew View Post
This goes for everyone at Calguns, just remember your not going to be able to keep that new black rifle if the law makers and brady have anything to do with it so before spending all your time trying to find the best deal on a lower you should get involved with changing these laws and you only need to go to the CA RKBA Action & Activism section and get busy emailing the clowns in Sacramento to help yourself.

Nothing worse than the members who avoid the work and post the same questions about who has the cheapest lower in stock, we have a NRA volunteer who takes the time to post the needs of the NRA and we should all take him up on the offer to help ourselves.

Enough said, hope everyone bans together this year to beat the tar out of the anti-gunners like we did last year.
^^^^^^ This.

Well said 6172crew.
__________________
Would you like to participate in the Right to Keep and Bear Arms movement in California?
Please visit the Calguns Community Chapter forum for your area and sign the roll call
California needs YOU.




Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable. George S. Patton
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:00 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.