Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated Centerfire rifles, carbines and other gas operated rifles.

Old 06-08-2012, 2:37 PM

Default glass factory santa barbara

anyone know how to get there or the address, can't find anything online on the direction.
Old 06-08-2012, 2:45 PM
Calguns Addict

Just go up 154 till you get to east camino ceilo make the right. Then drive 6-7 miles on east camino and your there. It will be on your left you can't miss it.
Old 06-08-2012, 2:47 PM

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...F-8&authuser=0

It is B on the map
Old 06-08-2012, 2:48 PM
Calguns Addict

There is no address its mostly a word of mouth type of place. When you turn onto east camino it will feel like your driving forever only because your forced to drive so slow lol. Just make sure you turn on east camino and not west camino
Old 06-08-2012, 3:11 PM

The best directions I have heard was turn onto east Camino Cielo and drive for 20 minutes when you think you past it drive 20 more when your sure you missed it, it will be on the left around the next corner.

I'll be up there tomorrow morning ish. Gotta run my AK and Tikka then pick up some trash since I cant do the range cleanup.
Old 06-08-2012, 4:22 PM
Veteran Member
CGN Contributor

As you near the very last turn, you will see it below you on the left. Large boulders mark the firing line. Large trash pile marks the impact area

Take a heavy duty garbage bag with you, so you can take out not only your trash, but a lot of the trash still there.

There is a dumpster at the Ranger Station just as you get back to Hwy 158.

Be aware, that other shooters may not be as safety conscientious as you are. Align your sights, glance left and right to ensure nobody is walking downrange or pointing their guns at you, re-align your sights and shoot
"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself...A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."......Cicero
Old 06-08-2012, 7:55 PM

sounds good, thx for the info i will try to get out there sat but maybe sun.