Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-18-2015, 4:29 PM
RRangel RRangel is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 5,150
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default New CRPA Director Steven Seagal

This could be the start of PR to combat Newsom's disaster of a ballot initiative.

"Meet CRPA’s Newest Director: Steven Seagal!"

Quote:
Dear CRPA Members and Friends:
California gun owners are under siege from anti-self-defense politicians peddling feel-good-do-nothing laws. The Newsom anti-gun-owner initiative is just the latest example. I hope I can help fight back with CRPA, and I hope you all will stand with me in that effort!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-18-2015, 6:10 PM
pacrat pacrat is online now
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Socialist Republic of SoCal
Posts: 3,554
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

How cool is that? I just got a Seagal DVD in the mail from NetFlix.

What would be way the hell and gone Kewl.

Would be an NRA TV commercial with Norris and Seagal. And Nugent doing the musical score.

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-18-2015, 6:13 PM
Maltese Falcon's Avatar
Maltese Falcon Maltese Falcon is offline
Ordo Militaris Templi
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Glendale, CA
Posts: 5,303
iTrader: 71 / 100%
Default

Put Seagal and Newsome/Bloomberg in a cage match, 1 on 2...yay.

.
__________________
The deterioration of every government begins with the decay of the principles on which it was founded. Charles-Louis de Secondat (1689-1755) Baron de Montesquieu


In America, freedom and justice have always come from the ballot box, the jury box, and when that fails, the cartridge box.
Steve Symms, ex-U.S. Senator, Idaho

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-18-2015, 8:08 PM
darkwater's Avatar
darkwater darkwater is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Calaveras
Posts: 587
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacrat View Post

Would be an NRA TV commercial with Norris and Seagal.

What does it say when two of the best known students of the martial arts from Hollywood are completely for 2nd Amendment rights? Don't the antis see that even Norris and Seagal believe martial arts aren't enough to protect yourself, your family and your country? I guess it's too much to ask them to put 2 and 2 together...
__________________
All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. -George Orwell, Animal Farm

If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable – what then? -George Orwell, 1984

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters. -Captain Barbossa
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-18-2015, 10:57 PM
wjc's Avatar
wjc wjc is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sunnyvale, Ca
Posts: 10,730
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Interesting choice
__________________


NRA Benefactor Member
NRA Golden Eagle
SAF Life Member
CGN Contributor
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-18-2015, 11:43 PM
gcvt's Avatar
gcvt gcvt is offline
Safety Third
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 10,003
iTrader: 16 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjc View Post
Interesting choice
That's what I was thinking.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
Apologies for the crude reference, but this is gonna be a 3-way gangbang.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestryll View Post
I want to be Princess Anastasia today because I feel pretty
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuarterBoreGunner View Post
Kes is really just an errand boy
Proud NRA Member.
Tere Hanges 2013 participant.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-18-2015, 11:51 PM
jeffrice6's Avatar
jeffrice6 jeffrice6 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 4,184
iTrader: 32 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltese Falcon View Post
Put Seagal and Newsome/Bloomberg in a cage match, 1 on 2...yay.

.
And what, Seagal eats um?
__________________
WTB: S&W 617 4" 10 shot Pre-Lock
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-19-2015, 12:55 AM
pacrat pacrat is online now
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Socialist Republic of SoCal
Posts: 3,554
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrice6 View Post
And what, Seagal eats um?
That's why we call them Lib-Turds.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-19-2015, 6:22 AM
Bert Gamble's Avatar
Bert Gamble Bert Gamble is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Midland, Texas
Posts: 2,721
iTrader: 19 / 100%
Default

He is pretty high profile, and I am sure that this choice will turn no gun owner into an anti, so if it gets one person who is on the fence to move to our side, it is a good choice.
__________________
WARNING: This post will most likely contain statements that are offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense, and or maturity.

Satire: A literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.
_____________________________________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-19-2015, 8:16 AM
prod39 prod39 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 771
iTrader: 71 / 100%
Default

Huh ???? I'm not sure I really get that ?
Seems weird that he is there, when he lives in Louisiana ?
And,,,,why ?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-19-2015, 8:26 AM
EvoXguy's Avatar
EvoXguy EvoXguy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 307
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

I always liked Steven Segal. One of the very few actors I don't mind paying to see his movies.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-19-2015, 8:32 AM
SWalt SWalt is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Riverside
Posts: 5,518
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrice6 View Post
And what, Seagal eats um?
LOL
__________________
^^^The above is just an opinion.

NRA Endowment Life Member
CRPA 5 yr Member

"...which from their verbosity, their endless tautologies, their involutions of case within case, and parenthesis within parenthesis, and their multiplied efforts at certainty by saids and aforesaids, by ors and by ands, to make them more plain, do really render them more perplexed and incomprehensible, not only to common readers, but to lawyers themselves. " - Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-19-2015, 8:56 AM
rkt88edmo's Avatar
rkt88edmo rkt88edmo is offline
Reptile&Samurai Moderator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Contra Costa County
Posts: 9,541
iTrader: 43 / 100%
Default

oh god, no, why?

Isn't he too busy giving private lessons to Anderson Silva?

I rate his appointment as Shamtastic!
__________________
If it was a snake, it would have bit me.
Use the goog to search calguns
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-19-2015, 9:26 AM
sholling's Avatar
sholling sholling is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 10,107
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRangel View Post
This could be the start of PR to combat Newsom's disaster of a ballot initiative.

"Meet CRPA’s Newest Director: Steven Seagal!"
Not of fan of the man or the organization, which is why I refused to vote in their no-choices - single hand-picked by good old boy insiders candidate for each seat "election" coronation/circle-j. Life membership was the worst money I've ever spent. When they get their act together I'll think about getting involved, but until then they're just a fundraising annoyance.
__________________
"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." --FREDERIC BASTIAT--

Proud Life Member: National Rifle Association and the Second Amendment Foundation.

Disappointed Life Member: California Rifle & Pistol Association

Last edited by sholling; 12-19-2015 at 9:31 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-19-2015, 10:50 AM
lowimpactuser lowimpactuser is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 952
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholling View Post
Not of fan of the man or the organization, which is why I refused to vote in their no-choices - single hand-picked by good old boy insiders candidate for each seat "election" coronation/circle-j. Life membership was the worst money I've ever spent. When they get their act together I'll think about getting involved, but until then they're just a fundraising annoyance.
Why do you say that?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-19-2015, 5:41 PM
RobG's Avatar
RobG RobG is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Preiotstan, Commiefornia
Posts: 4,192
iTrader: 88 / 100%
Default

What a joke. I wouldn't want anybody near my organization that has had spousal abuse, rape, and harrassment claims/charges; or any of the other BS claims he has made over the years.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-19-2015, 5:50 PM
pacrat pacrat is online now
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Socialist Republic of SoCal
Posts: 3,554
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prod39 View Post
Huh ???? I'm not sure I really get that ?
Seems weird that he is there, when he lives in Louisiana ?
And,,,,why ?
Pardon me. Is there also a Mandevile Canyon, Brentwood. In Louisiana?

He does have a vacation home there, As well as a ranch in Colorado and another in Either Wy. or Mt.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-19-2015, 6:48 PM
Legasat's Avatar
Legasat Legasat is offline
Intergalactic Member
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Diego North County
Posts: 4,156
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

I say "welcome to the fight". If he is willing to be a conduit to help get our message out, that's a great thing.
__________________
..

.........STGC(SW)


SAF Life Member


NRA Benefactor
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-19-2015, 6:53 PM
TeddyBallgame's Avatar
TeddyBallgame TeddyBallgame is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Under the Dome
Posts: 5,710
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prod39 View Post
Huh ???? I'm not sure I really get that ?
Seems weird that he is there, when he lives in Louisiana ?
And,,,,why ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacrat View Post
Pardon me. Is there also a Mandevile Canyon, Brentwood. In Louisiana?

He does have a vacation home there, As well as a ranch in Colorado and another in Either Wy. or Mt.
He sold his Brentwood home to Reese Witherspoon a few years back...his primary residence is actually Arizona now...he does have a few other homes throughout the country too
__________________

"We want food, medicine, and one of those cows" - Daryl Dixon TWD
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-19-2015, 6:54 PM
muzzle_flip muzzle_flip is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: California
Posts: 541
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrice6 View Post
And what, Seagal eats um?
I think Seagal sits on them
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-19-2015, 7:00 PM
TeddyBallgame's Avatar
TeddyBallgame TeddyBallgame is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Under the Dome
Posts: 5,710
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
I’ve lived all over Asia; the Philippines, Japan, China, Indonesia, Nepal, Tibet. I lived in Japan from my early youth until I was in my thirties. Those countries have very, very strict gun laws. Normal people simply can’t have guns to protect their homes and their families. The cultures in those countries do not emphasize the individual or individual rights like we do, and that has a lot to do with their refusal to allow individuals to have guns. But despite their strict laws, these countries still have a large armed criminal element. All the bad guys, all the criminals, all the thugs, still have guns. Criminals will always be able to get guns and ammo on the black market. No law will stop that.
that's something our anti-gun culture needs to understand...they can take every law abiding citizens gun out of the equation, and, the people who actually want to do harm to them with guns will still have them

if they could EVER comprehend that we'd be so much better off
__________________

"We want food, medicine, and one of those cows" - Daryl Dixon TWD
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-19-2015, 7:24 PM
CALI-gula's Avatar
CALI-gula CALI-gula is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,961
iTrader: 25 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholling View Post
Not of fan of the man or the organization, which is why I refused to vote in their no-choices - single hand-picked by good old boy insiders candidate for each seat "election" coronation/circle-j. Life membership was the worst money I've ever spent. When they get their act together I'll think about getting involved, but until then they're just a fundraising annoyance.
I know where you're coming from because they really went useless about a decade ago, but I think they're trying to turn it around, if nothing out of seeing the necessity to do so, from both people like you and me having gotten so disgusted with their disguise of a true 2nd Amendment activist organization in the past. Add to this that the collective free membership of Calguns got so much more done in a short amount of time than did the funded organization and due-paying membership of CRPA.

But if nobody ever gives CRPA a new chance to turn itself around, it never will. It think the success of CFG and Calguns gave them a big billboard-sized message to the forehead that they needed to get rid of the exclusivity-club element, do away with the inside nepotism and grease-palming like politician atmosphere, and return to their roots.

.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-19-2015, 7:28 PM
rm1911's Avatar
rm1911 rm1911 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Soviet Socialist Republic of Kalifornia
Posts: 2,621
iTrader: 17 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwater View Post
What does it say when two of the best known students of the martial arts from Hollywood are completely for 2nd Amendment rights? Don't the antis see that even Norris and Seagal believe martial arts aren't enough to protect yourself, your family and your country? I guess it's too much to ask them to put 2 and 2 together...

It says that tyrants want defenseless helpless subjects. For tyrants, always better we should live in fear than peace.

Please remember any logical arguments we provide: that arms are used in lawful defense, that more guns = less crime, etc don't mean a thing to them. They hate liberty, hate free people, hate independent people. Tyrants want there to be need for te tyrant. For only the tyrant can restore "order" through violence.

The key word in gun control is and always has been control.
__________________
NRA Life Member since 1990

They're not liberals, they're leftists. Please don't use the former for the latter. Liberals are Locke, Jefferson, Burke, Hayek. Leftists are progressives, Prussian state-socialists, fascists. Liberals stand against the state and unequivocally support liberty. Leftists support state tyranny.

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-19-2015, 7:33 PM
sevendayweekend's Avatar
sevendayweekend sevendayweekend is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 642
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

i'm going with lame pandering attempt.
yep lame.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-19-2015, 7:37 PM
CaliforniaCowboy's Avatar
CaliforniaCowboy CaliforniaCowboy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 87
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

CHUCK NORRIS, did they bother to ask Chuck? Chuck has always been openly pro 2nd.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-19-2015, 7:45 PM
CALI-gula's Avatar
CALI-gula CALI-gula is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,961
iTrader: 25 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevendayweekend View Post
i'm going with lame pandering attempt.
yep lame.
Don't agree. Anyone in media or Hollywood willing to step forward and speak out on support of 2nd Amendment rights such as he is doing is OK in my book.

I just wish the likes of Bruce Willis, Brad Pitt, George Lucas, Mel Gibson, Stephen Spielberg, Kurt Russel (sort of did recently), and many others that are avid gun owners would do the same; but they are so pent up about the fear of being black-listed by their socialist own at the cost of their careers, they won't. We need more celebrities, high net-worth individuals, ans other successful individuals that are often admired by even the left-side of things to come forward and publicly speak about being NRA or other 2nd Amendment Rights organization members.

You get someone like Chris Pratt who admits to being a hunter and owning 30 to 40 guns is very surface and shallow in that admission, but simply won't go full steam and speak in support of the NRA or 2nd Amendment Rights in general.

And THAT is LAME.

Tom Selleck can't do it for everyone (even though Ted Nugent seems like he IS trying to make up for everyone in Hollywood who isn't).

.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-19-2015, 8:03 PM
sevendayweekend's Avatar
sevendayweekend sevendayweekend is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 642
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALI-gula View Post
Don't agree. Anyone in media or Hollywood willing to step forward and speak out on support of 2nd Amendment rights such as he is doing is OK in my book.

I just wish the likes of Bruce Willis, Brad Pitt, George Lucas, Mel Gibson, Stephen Spielberg, Kurt Russel (sort of did recently), and many others that are avid gun owners would do the same; but they are so pent up about the fear of being black-listed by their socialist own at the cost of their careers, they won't. We need more celebrities, high net-worth individuals, ans other successful individuals that are often admired by even the left-side of things to come forward and publicly speak about being NRA or other 2nd Amendment Rights organization members.

You get someone like Chris Pratt who admits to being a hunter and owning 30 to 40 guns is very surface and shallow in that admission, but simply won't go full steam and speak in support of the NRA or 2nd Amendment Rights in general.

And THAT is LAME.

Tom Selleck can't do it for everyone (even though Ted Nugent seems like he IS trying to make up for everyone in Hollywood who isn't).

.
its my opinion that we shouldnt care about celebrity endorsements. dont matter if its for tampons or a constitutionally protected right.
its all advertising, and we are the supposed target audience.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-19-2015, 8:14 PM
CALI-gula's Avatar
CALI-gula CALI-gula is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,961
iTrader: 25 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevendayweekend View Post
its my opinion that we shouldnt care about celebrity endorsements. dont matter if its for tampons or a constitutionally protected right.
its all advertising, and we are the supposed target audience.
So then you supplant those "endorsements" as you call them... with who? Are you saying the NRA or CRPA should not advertise at all? I don't see a shred of logic in that in the slightest.

Celebrity status is often the byproduct of successful people. Such people do command attention merely for being recognizable. If they didn't, they wouldn't be tapped to do so in the first place. Like the color red, recognition draws eyeballs. John Doe does not.

I would have been just as happy to see someone like Chris Kyle be alive and well to do the same for the NRA or CRPA, or Steve Rinella to promote the NRA, where their success was first cultivated out of pursuit of freedoms or love of hunting first. Or any other number of people that have done well in their careers or hobbies first.

So where are they? If any celebrity wants to speak out in a positive way about the NRA, CRPA or 2nd Amendment... why would anyone in their right mind knock that as a bad idea?

.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-19-2015, 8:46 PM
Malmon Malmon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Whittier, CA
Posts: 1,151
iTrader: 134 / 100%
Default

The enemy of my enemy is Steven Seagal so I will support him 100%.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-19-2015, 9:17 PM
sevendayweekend's Avatar
sevendayweekend sevendayweekend is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 642
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmon View Post
The enemy of my enemy is Steven Seagal so I will support him 100%.
im in
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 12-19-2015, 9:22 PM
sevendayweekend's Avatar
sevendayweekend sevendayweekend is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 642
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALI-gula View Post
So then you supplant those "endorsements" as you call them... with who? Are you saying the NRA or CRPA should not advertise at all? I don't see a shred of logic in that in the slightest.

Celebrity status is often the byproduct of successful people. Such people do command attention merely for being recognizable. If they didn't, they wouldn't be tapped to do so in the first place. Like the color red, recognition draws eyeballs. John Doe does not.

I would have been just as happy to see someone like Chris Kyle be alive and well to do the same for the NRA or CRPA, or Steve Rinella to promote the NRA, where their success was first cultivated out of pursuit of freedoms or love of hunting first. Or any other number of people that have done well in their careers or hobbies first.

So where are they? If any celebrity wants to speak out in a positive way about the NRA, CRPA or 2nd Amendment... why would anyone in their right mind knock that as a bad idea?

.
steven segal is endorsing the crpa. so what.
dont take it so seriously, they dont
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-19-2015, 10:08 PM
Ronanld Ronanld is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: NE California
Posts: 77
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Am I having a senior moment or not remembering correctly when I recall that Segal was very anti gun years ago? I sure don't remember him previously being on board protecting the 2nd amendment. I hope I'm wrong, as we need all the high profile proponents we can get.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-19-2015, 10:08 PM
sholling's Avatar
sholling sholling is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 10,107
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowimpactuser View Post
Why do you say that?
Steven Seagal? Because all of the really strange statements to come from his mouth over the years has left him with zero credibility. Norris would have been a far better choice, although I doubt that many young people even know who he is. But I'm still grateful for Mr Seagals efforts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALI-gula View Post
I know where you're coming from because they really went useless about a decade ago, but I think they're trying to turn it around, if nothing out of seeing the necessity to do so, from both people like you and me having gotten so disgusted with their disguise of a true 2nd Amendment activist organization in the past. Add to this that the collective free membership of Calguns got so much more done in a short amount of time than did the funded organization and due-paying membership of CRPA.

But if nobody ever gives CRPA a new chance to turn itself around, it never will. It think the success of CFG and Calguns gave them a big billboard-sized message to the forehead that they needed to get rid of the exclusivity-club element, do away with the inside nepotism and grease-palming like politician atmosphere, and return to their roots.
The problem is that I don't think they want to reform. Why would they (unless it's really hurting fundraising) when they're completely unaccountable to the dues paying membership? In my opinion, they're having way too much fun running a self-congratulatory insider focused circle-j of a good old boys and girls club to worry about what members think or want. If they planned to fix their broken reputation and turn things around they'd have sent out election nomination request letters to the members instead of just rubber-stamp-this "ballots" with only one choice for each position. Why bother? Why waste the postage when the results are predetermined? More fundraising? Do they do anything besides raise funds to pay for more fundraising? I'm honestly mystified.
__________________
"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." --FREDERIC BASTIAT--

Proud Life Member: National Rifle Association and the Second Amendment Foundation.

Disappointed Life Member: California Rifle & Pistol Association
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-20-2015, 8:01 AM
RRangel RRangel is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 5,150
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevendayweekend View Post
its my opinion that we shouldnt care about celebrity endorsements. dont matter if its for tampons or a constitutionally protected right.
its all advertising, and we are the supposed target audience.
It's done for a reason. Star power can go a long way in public perception when getting a message out.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-20-2015, 8:32 AM
Best sale's Avatar
Best sale Best sale is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The land of the Free ...
Posts: 1,190
iTrader: 27 / 97%
Default

Right with you Brotha man Seagal, welcome aboard.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-20-2015, 9:39 AM
-hanko's Avatar
-hanko -hanko is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bay Area & SW Idaho
Posts: 9,492
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

CRPA has been trying to "turn it around" for what??...the last 2 years.

Seagal has in the past been not too supportive of RKBA.

Actor? About as good an actor as anybody in the extended Kardashian family, though his first 3-4 movies were OK.
__________________
"Tactical" is like boobs...you can sell anything with it....arf


Originally Posted By System Message:
Why can't you guys participate in a simple discussion about some guy's mom making a porno without violating the COC? This is why we can't have nice things.



“Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.”
Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-20-2015, 3:11 PM
JohnCCW's Avatar
JohnCCW JohnCCW is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Madera County
Posts: 1,085
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

As long as Steven Seagal is taking this seriously, I'll support him.
He has made a lot of pro-gun speeches over the years that has made me respect the man.
__________________
Don't ask how many guns I own, I lost count.
Rick Perry, Ted Cruz Trump for President 2016, because Hillary is NOT an option.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-20-2015, 4:30 PM
leadchucker leadchucker is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 400
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholling View Post
Life membership was the worst money I've ever spent.
________________
Proud Life Member: National Rifle Association, California Rifle & Pistol Association, and the Second Amendment Foundation.
LOL!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-20-2015, 4:53 PM
sholling's Avatar
sholling sholling is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 10,107
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadchucker View Post
LOL!
Ok, I've updated my signature. Now pray tell, which 2nd Amendment rights organizations do you hold a life membership in?
__________________
"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." --FREDERIC BASTIAT--

Proud Life Member: National Rifle Association and the Second Amendment Foundation.

Disappointed Life Member: California Rifle & Pistol Association

Last edited by sholling; 12-20-2015 at 4:57 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-20-2015, 11:30 PM
leadchucker leadchucker is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 400
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholling View Post
Ok, I've updated my signature. Now pray tell, which 2nd Amendment rights organizations do you hold a life membership in?
Voting United States citizen

Don't misunderstand. I wasn't poking fun at your life memberships. It was the contradictory juxtaposition of the statements that I found humorous.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:56 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.