Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Range Cleanups
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CGSSA Range Cleanups Schedule dates and time to clean up outdoor ranges. If we don't who will?

Old 04-02-2012, 9:18 AM

Thumbs up Boca/Stampede Nevada County Range

This is a continuation on the OLD "Boca/Stampede Nevada County Range" post.
I am heading out now to look around and see it's shape.
It has been almost a year since my back surgery TLIF L4, L5, S1. Am able to do more now. I will post some pictures of the condition later this eve. I am very concerned about what this range has turned into, so I do not want to talk about "other areas". Gossip travels fast. I think all of us on this site really do try to keep all areas clean. I try to always look out out of the litter bugs and confront them. Last I was out at Boca a bunch more trash and hulls left there. My son, father, and I pulled out about $100.00 worth of scrap steel and aluminum and recycled it in Reno. We could not fit the minibike which was shot up with oil leaking out of the crank case so I will try to get it out of there this spring. I think the range opens May 1st. I live just a few minutes from here. So if any one has access to a front wheel loader and a dump truck I can operate equip and drive the dump. There is about a twenty yard pile of decaying trash around back that needs to be removed. More later. PM me, we'll talk.
Old 04-02-2012, 3:28 PM

Default Boca 4-2-12

Well awesome!!! somebody pickup the mini-bike and most of the hulls, or at least picking up after themselves. Small stuff is still a problem. Lots of it. The range does not open until the 15th of May.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00707.jpg (96.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00706.jpg (99.2 KB, 10 views)