Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Non-Firearms Related Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Non-Firearms Related Sales For the non-commercial sales of non-firearms related items. Read the rules before posting.

Old 03-16-2012, 10:32 PM

Exclamation Suriname Red-Tail Boas

Ok, I doubt there's any snake keepers here, but I'll give it a shot. I have these Suriname Red-Tail Boas for sale and they are some of the FINEST blood lines out there. These aren't your average Suriname's so they're not cheap. These 3 Boas were produced by big name breeders and they're all healthy and doing well. I quarantine ALL new animals for about 4 months before introducing them to my collection so you don't have to worry about unhealthy animals. If any one is seriously interested I'll provide all the info to prove they are what I say they are.

This female was produced by Anthony Phommasith and he goes by the name AntGreenTea on the forums. She was born in the Summer of 2009 and she's a product of a Bob Futo x Rob Tudehope pairing. $1,200

This was the hold back of the litter and she was born on May 5, 2011. She was produced by a good friend of mine named Ted. He goes by the name theo on the forums. The mother of this female was wild caught and the father is a Bob Futo Suriname and was also produced by Bob Futo himself. She has very nice peaks and AMAZING color that the pics don't show. If you've seen the litter then you'll know what I'm talking about. $1,200

Here's a male that I may be willing to part with. He was produced by Andy and goes by the name afoll on the forums. He was born on July 14, 2010 and he's a product of a FLRT x Rob Tudehope pairing. He has a very nice spear like head piece and red side medallions. $750

Old 03-17-2012, 12:59 PM

Those are some gorgeous Red Tails! I had many of them years ago but none as pretty as yours. Good luck with your sale!
Old 03-17-2012, 1:45 PM

Im not a snake guy bat that snake looks awesome man. Makes me want to paint a gun in that pattern lol,
Old 03-17-2012, 2:14 PM

Nice widow's peaks! You're not the only "peak freak" here! PM sent.
Old 03-17-2012, 2:37 PM

Thanks guys!! I really don't want to sell them as they are going to be part of my breeding projects, but I have other top quality Suriname's that are better than these that I will never sell. I'm just posting these to make it easier in buying a Benelli M4 and the Scorpion 1911.

Here's 1 of my prized Suriname's or from a locality stand point I should say French Guiana. He's a pure Stoltz blood produced by probably the biggest name in the BCC community, Barry Miller.

Last edited by FLAWLS1; 03-17-2012 at 2:44 PM..
Old 03-19-2012, 8:24 PM

Bump!
Old 03-24-2012, 12:57 AM

BUMP!
Old 07-07-2012, 3:33 AM

Bump! All offers welcome